|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
(b) The chief.
2. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
(a) Eisenhower and Teale.
(b) Teale and Baker.
(c) Gray and Teale.
(d) Teale and Baker.
3. Why do Roscoe and Reacher go to Yellow Springs on Thursday?
(a) To check Joe's autopsy.
(b) To check the Morrisons' autopsies.
(c) To check Stoller's autopsy.
(d) To check Gray's autopsy.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 15, where does Reacher drive?
(a) Yellow Springs.
5. What is the biggest problem for counterfeiters?
(a) The press.
(b) The inks.
(c) The paper.
(d) The plates.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
2. Who is the only white guy that will go into the black guy's barbershop?
3. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
4. Where does Reacher hide the car that the Hispanic guys were driving?
5. How is the phone answered when Reacher dials the number for J.S.?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)