Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(a) The city council.
(c) The city administrator.
(d) The mayor.
2. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
(a) He has Roscoe.
(b) He has some files.
(c) He has a gun.
(d) He has some fast food.
3. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(b) FBI building.
(c) Kliner's warehouse.
(d) The airport.
4. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) A couple months.
(c) Five years.
(d) About 30 years.
5. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
(a) Detective James Spirenza.
(b) Detective David Peters.
(c) Detective Jonathan Smith.
(d) Detective Andrew Spivey.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
2. Who do Reacher and Roscoe find at Stoller's condominium?
3. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
4. What does Roscoe do when Reacher tells her that the intruders were looking for both of them?
5. Whose gun does Roscoe give Reacher?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)