|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) Officer Finlay.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) Officer Stevenson.
2. What upsets Roscoe about the Morrisons' murders?
(a) Finding Morrison's missing body parts.
(b) The violence of the murders.
(c) All the blood.
(d) That Mrs. Morrison had to die also.
3. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not a criminal.
(b) Because he is not qualified.
(c) Because he is black.
(d) Because he is a newcomer in town.
4. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
5. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
(a) The chief.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Roscoe and Reacher go?
2. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
3. What is the name of the state prison?
4. When Reacher has lunch with Roscoe on Monday, who is also at Eno's?
5. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)