|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Broken arms.
(b) Missing fingers.
(c) Stab wounds.
(d) Postmortem injuries.
2. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) His wife.
(b) Chief Morrison.
(c) Officer Finlay.
(d) Officer Roscoe.
3. What is the name of the state prison?
(a) Waukesha Correctional Facility.
(b) Warburton Correctional Facility.
(c) Williamson Correctional Facility.
(d) Wamsetta Correctional Facility.
4. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) Mrs. Kliner.
(b) Stevenson in a patrol car.
(c) The store clerk.
(d) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
5. Where is the county morgue located?
(a) Yellow Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
2. What floor are Reacher and Hubble taken to?
3. Who is the chief detective?
4. Where does Paul Hubble live?
5. Who will work overtime on Saturday and Sunday to check Reacher's alibi?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)