|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Stab wounds.
(b) Broken arms.
(c) Missing fingers.
(d) Postmortem injuries.
2. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Carlton Avenue.
(c) Beckman Drive.
(d) First Avenue.
3. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
4. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
(d) Mayor Teale.
5. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Officer Stevenson.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) Officer Finlay.
(d) Chief Morrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
2. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
3. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
4. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
5. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)