|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Hubble and his wife.
(b) Chief Morrison and his wife.
(c) Two police officers.
(d) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
2. Where is the county morgue located?
(c) Yellow Springs.
3. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
(a) Attorney Perez.
(b) Stoller, Inc.
(c) Kliner Industries.
(d) Island Air Conditioning.
4. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Broken arms.
(b) Postmortem injuries.
(c) Stab wounds.
(d) Missing fingers.
5. What is the big problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) Someone is killing the people on Joe's list.
(b) Hubble is dead.
(c) Teale won't allow Finlay to leave the office.
(d) Teale suspects something.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is driving the black pickup on Tuesday morning?
2. How long have the Kliners been in Margrave?
3. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
4. Why does Reacher take the Bentley to an automobile shop?
5. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)