|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company did Stoller work for?
(a) Georgia Transfer.
(b) Atlanta Trucking and Shipping.
(c) Florida Trucking.
(d) Island Air-conditioning.
2. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) An abandoned car was found by the highway.
(b) There is more activity at the warehouse.
(c) Teale is asking questions.
(d) Roscoe has to stay another night with Charlie. Teale is asking questions.
3. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two white guys in a Jeep.
(b) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
(c) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
(d) Two black guys in a pickup.
4. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots to the head.
(d) Two shots in the heart.
5. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Charlie and the children going?
2. Who owns the panel van that Reacher sees on Tuesday morning?
3. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
4. Reacher is being followed by two Hispanic guys. Where does he drive to?
5. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)