|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Reacher returns from Mississippi, with whom does he have a verbal sparring match?
2. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
(a) Teale and Baker.
(b) Teale and Baker.
(c) Eisenhower and Teale.
(d) Gray and Teale.
3. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
(a) Stoller, Inc.
(b) Island Air Conditioning.
(c) Kliner Industries.
(d) Attorney Perez.
4. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
(a) There is more activity at the warehouse.
(b) Teale is asking questions.
(c) An abandoned car was found by the highway.
(d) Roscoe has to stay another night with Charlie. Teale is asking questions.
5. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A Latino.
(b) A short black guy.
(c) A black man.
(d) A tall white guy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Finlay and Reacher hear recorded messages on tape. Who recorded the messages?
2. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
3. How long have the Kliners been in Margrave?
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
5. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)