|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the county morgue located?
(c) Yellow Springs.
2. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Carlton Avenue.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Beckman Drive.
(d) First Avenue.
3. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
4. What will happen if Reacher doesn't find someone before 6 a.m. on Sunday?
(a) Finlay will die.
(b) Roscoe will die.
(c) Charlie will die.
(d) The Hubble children will die.
5. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) Walter Bartholomew.
(b) David Goldstein.
(c) Andrew Bartman.
(d) Kelvin Kelstein.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
2. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
3. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
4. Who is the second person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
5. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)