|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
(a) Attorney Perez.
(b) Island Air Conditioning.
(c) Stoller, Inc.
(d) Kliner Industries.
2. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) About 30 years.
(c) Five years.
(d) A couple months.
3. Who is the first person who comes into the station house after Picard arrives?
(d) Mayor Teale.
4. Where does Reacher tell Finlay to go while he is in New York?
(a) A motel in Yellow Springs.
(b) The motel in Macon.
(c) The Alabama motel that Reacher and Roscoe used on Monday.
(d) A motel in Atlanta.
5. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) David Goldstein.
(b) Kelvin Kelstein.
(c) Andrew Bartman.
(d) Walter Bartholomew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Paul Hubble live?
2. What does Reacher use to haul the dead men back to the Kliner Foundation truck?
3. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
4. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
5. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)