|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
(a) He has to finish some work.
(b) He has to go get Roscoe.
(c) He has to go get Charlie and the kids.
(d) He has to wait for a car.
2. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Beckman Drive.
(b) Main Street.
(c) First Avenue.
(d) Carlton Avenue.
3. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) Roscoe's car.
(b) Charlie's Bentley.
(c) A bicycle.
(d) Hubble's Bentley.
4. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) She saw him running down the street.
(b) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
(c) He drove off in his Bentley.
(d) He is missing.
5. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
(a) Kliner Industries.
(b) Island Air Conditioning.
(c) Stoller, Inc.
(d) Attorney Perez.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
2. Who photocopies the list that Reacher found in Joe's garment bag?
3. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
4. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
5. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)