|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Hung himself.
(b) Got a job in Macon.
(c) Got a job in Atlanta.
(d) Got fired.
2. What clothing does Reacher look for at the Hubble home?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A vest.
(c) Gloves and a hat.
(d) A t-shirt.
3. After Roscoe goes to Atlanta alone, where does Reacher go shopping?
(a) Yellow Springs.
(b) A shopping mall.
(c) A grocery store.
(d) A survival shop.
4. Why does Picard say he will head to Margrave in about twenty minutes after talking with Finlay and Reacher about their counterfeiting theory?
(a) He has to finish some work.
(b) He has to go get Charlie and the kids.
(c) He has to wait for a car.
(d) He has to go get Roscoe.
5. What is parked at the station house after Finlay and Reacher have their talk?
(a) Morrison's car.
(b) Big white Cadillac.
(c) Three patrol cars.
(d) Hubble's Bentley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
2. Where does Teale sit when Reacher, Roscoe, and Finlay return to the Margrave Police Station?
3. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
4. What does Reacher use to haul the dead men back to the Kliner Foundation truck?
5. What is the small problem that Finlay mentions to Reacher after he returns from Mississippi?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)