|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 29.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) Blind Blake story.
(b) Hubble's story.
(c) When the next bus leaves.
(d) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
2. What does Picard have when he shows up at the police station on Saturday?
(a) He has Roscoe.
(b) He has a gun.
(c) He has some fast food.
(d) He has some files.
3. What professor is killed outside his home on Thursday night?
(a) Andrew Bartman.
(b) David Goldstein.
(c) Walter Bartholomew.
(d) Kelvin Kelstein.
4. Who drives down Beckman Drive, appearing to look for the Hubble mailbox?
(a) Two Hispanic guys in a brown Buick.
(b) Two Asian guys in a black Ford.
(c) Two black guys in a pickup.
(d) Two white guys in a Jeep.
5. Who does Reacher say is responsible for Margrave ending up with Kliner's operation?
(a) Teale and Baker.
(b) Eisenhower and Teale.
(c) Teale and Baker.
(d) Gray and Teale.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of the original ten that Hubble mentioned have to be identified after Reacher figures out the bleaching theory?
2. Where do Roscoe and Reacher have breakfast on Tuesday morning?
3. Who do Finlay and Reacher tell about the bleaching theory?
4. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
5. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)