|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the county morgue located?
(a) Yellow Springs.
2. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) Inside the dog.
(b) Inside Morrison's wife.
(c) In Morrison's freezer.
(d) In Morrison's car.
3. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
(a) Police station.
(b) A motel.
(c) Hubble's home.
(d) Convenience store.
4. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(b) St. Louis.
5. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She wears glasses.
(b) She has long blonde hair.
(c) She is taller.
(d) She is thinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
2. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
3. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
4. How was the murder victim killed?
5. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)