|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
2. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Macon.
(b) Got fired.
(c) Got a job in Atlanta.
(d) Hung himself.
3. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) A couple months.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Five years.
(d) About 30 years.
4. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Missing fingers.
(b) Broken arms.
(c) Stab wounds.
(d) Postmortem injuries.
5. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
(a) Aryan Brotherhood.
(b) Red Boy.
(c) La Nuestra Familia.
(d) Black Guerilla Family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
2. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
3. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
5. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)