|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
2. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Stab wounds.
(b) Missing fingers.
(c) Broken arms.
(d) Postmortem injuries.
3. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) In Morrison's freezer.
(b) Inside Morrison's wife.
(c) In Morrison's car.
(d) Inside the dog.
4. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Chief Morrison and his wife.
(b) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
(c) Two police officers.
(d) Hubble and his wife.
5. Where is the county morgue located?
(a) Yellow Springs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
2. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
3. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
4. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
5. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)