|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(b) The janitor.
(c) The warden.
(d) One of the guards.
2. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
(b) He drove off in his Bentley.
(c) She saw him running down the street.
(d) He is missing.
3. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) Charlie's Bentley.
(b) Roscoe's car.
(c) Hubble's Bentley.
(d) A bicycle.
4. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Postmortem injuries.
(b) Broken arms.
(c) Missing fingers.
(d) Stab wounds.
5. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
(b) Stevenson in a patrol car.
(c) The store clerk.
(d) Mrs. Kliner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
2. Who pushes Reacher out of the bathroom?
3. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
4. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
5. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)