|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
2. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(a) The janitor.
(b) One of the guards.
(d) The warden.
3. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Carlton Avenue.
(b) Beckman Drive.
(c) Main Street.
(d) First Avenue.
4. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) In Morrison's car.
(b) Inside the dog.
(c) In Morrison's freezer.
(d) Inside Morrison's wife.
5. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) About 30 years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Fifteen years.
(d) A couple months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
2. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
3. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
4. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
5. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)