|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Macon.
(b) Got a job in Atlanta.
(c) Hung himself.
(d) Got fired.
2. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
(a) Paul Hubble's.
3. How was the murder victim killed?
(c) Two shots to the head.
(d) Two shots in the heart.
4. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(c) St. Louis.
5. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Officer Stevenson.
(b) Officer Finlay.
(c) Officer Roscoe.
(d) Chief Morrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
2. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
3. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
4. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
5. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)