|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) In Morrison's car.
(b) Inside Morrison's wife.
(c) In Morrison's freezer.
(d) Inside the dog.
2. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) Hubble's Bentley.
(b) A bicycle.
(c) Charlie's Bentley.
(d) Roscoe's car.
3. Where is the county morgue located?
(d) Yellow Springs.
4. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Stab wounds.
(b) Broken arms.
(c) Missing fingers.
(d) Postmortem injuries.
5. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
(b) Paul Hubble's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
2. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
3. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
4. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
5. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)