|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
(a) A bank.
(b) A lawyer's office.
(c) A dentist's office.
(d) A grass square with a church.
2. Who does Reacher think will be the fifth murder victim?
3. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Two police officers.
(b) Hubble and his wife.
(c) Chief Morrison and his wife.
(d) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
4. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) Five years.
(b) About 30 years.
(c) A couple months.
(d) Fifteen years.
5. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) Officer Finlay.
(b) His wife.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Roscoe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
2. Where does Paul Hubble live?
3. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
4. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
5. How was the murder victim killed?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)