|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Stab wounds.
(b) Missing fingers.
(c) Broken arms.
(d) Postmortem injuries.
2. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
3. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) First Avenue.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Carlton Avenue.
(d) Beckman Drive.
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She wears glasses.
(b) She is thinner.
(c) She is taller.
(d) She has long blonde hair.
5. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
2. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
3. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
4. Where is the county morgue located?
5. Who does Reacher see in the convenience store?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)