|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He drove off in his Bentley.
(b) He is missing.
(c) She saw him running down the street.
(d) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
2. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
(a) A bicycle.
(b) Hubble's Bentley.
(c) Roscoe's car.
(d) Charlie's Bentley.
3. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
(a) Kliner's son in a black pickup.
(b) Mrs. Kliner.
(c) Stevenson in a patrol car.
(d) The store clerk.
4. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) Chief Morrison.
(b) Officer Roscoe.
(c) Officer Finlay.
(d) His wife.
5. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the female officer at the police department?
2. Where does Paul Hubble live?
3. Who comes after Reacher in the prison bathroom?
4. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
5. Where is the county morgue located?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)