|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got fired.
(b) Got a job in Macon.
(c) Got a job in Atlanta.
(d) Hung himself.
2. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
(a) The waitress without glasses.
(c) The waitress with glasses.
3. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(b) St. Louis.
4. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She has long blonde hair.
(b) She wears glasses.
(c) She is thinner.
(d) She is taller.
5. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) About 30 years.
(c) Five years.
(d) A couple months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
2. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
3. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
4. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
5. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)