|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Beckman Drive loop around?
(a) A grass square with a church.
(b) A bank.
(c) A dentist's office.
(d) A lawyer's office.
2. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She wears glasses.
(b) She is thinner.
(c) She is taller.
(d) She has long blonde hair.
3. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
(a) Chief Morrison and his wife.
(b) Two police officers.
(c) Hubble and an unidentified victim.
(d) Hubble and his wife.
4. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
5. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Carlton Avenue.
(b) Beckman Drive.
(c) First Avenue.
(d) Main Street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
2. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
3. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
4. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
5. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)