|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
(a) Officer Roscoe.
(b) His wife.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Finlay.
2. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
(a) The janitor.
(b) One of the guards.
(c) The warden.
3. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(b) St. Louis.
4. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He drove off in his Bentley.
(b) She saw him running down the street.
(c) He is missing.
(d) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
5. Where does Paul Hubble live?
(a) Beckman Drive.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Carlton Avenue.
(d) First Avenue.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
2. Who refuses to call a taxi for Reacher at the diner?
3. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
4. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
5. How long has it been since there was a murder in Margrave, before the recent homicides?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)