|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
(a) She is taller.
(b) She wears glasses.
(c) She is thinner.
(d) She has long blonde hair.
2. Where is the county morgue located?
(d) Yellow Springs.
3. Where does Reacher think Morrison's missing body parts will be found?
(a) In Morrison's freezer.
(b) Inside Morrison's wife.
(c) In Morrison's car.
(d) Inside the dog.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
(a) Blind Blake story.
(b) When the next bus leaves.
(c) The fingerprints of the murder victim.
(d) Hubble's story.
5. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He drove off in his Bentley.
(b) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
(c) She saw him running down the street.
(d) He is missing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
2. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
3. Where does Reacher drive in a taxi?
4. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
5. Who are the third and fourth murder victims?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)