|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Missing fingers.
(b) Postmortem injuries.
(c) Broken arms.
(d) Stab wounds.
2. On Monday, with whom does Jack plan to have an early lunch?
3. Besides Finlay, who does Reacher want to help him?
(b) The chief.
4. Why is Charlie concerned about her husband on Monday afternoon?
(a) He drove off in his Bentley.
(b) He called, and the call ended before they could talk.
(c) She saw him running down the street.
(d) He is missing.
5. Who was the investigator that Hubble was talking with?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the murder victim killed?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 9, what is Jack going to check out?
3. Who picks up Hubble at the prison?
4. Who follows Reacher for a bit after he leaves the convenience store?
5. What does Reacher drive after his taxi ride?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)