|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who picks Reacher up at the prison?
(a) Officer Roscoe.
(b) Officer Finlay.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Stevenson.
2. Where do they find Gray's files?
(a) At the barbershop.
(b) In Gray's house.
(c) Under "K" in the file room at the police station.
(d) In Roscoe's house.
3. Who is the only white guy that will go into the black guy's barbershop?
4. Who is the detective that is mentioned in Gray's files?
(a) Detective James Spirenza.
(b) Detective David Peters.
(c) Detective Jonathan Smith.
(d) Detective Andrew Spivey.
5. Chapters 7-8: What happened to the last chief of detectives?
(a) Got a job in Macon.
(b) Hung himself.
(c) Got a job in Atlanta.
(d) Got fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roscoe describe the woman who is her waitress at Eno's?
2. Who is at the police station when Finlay and Reacher return after their chat?
3. Who finally takes Reacher and Hubble to the sixth floor?
4. Where does Reacher shoot the two Hispanic guys?
5. Who photocopies the list that Reacher found in Joe's garment bag?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)