|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(b) To get Charlie and the kids.
(c) To see Roscoe.
(d) To talk with Picard.
2. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A hunting knife.
(b) A gun.
(c) A note.
(d) A switchblade.
3. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) In their hotel room.
(b) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
(c) In the hotel dining room.
(d) At Eno's.
4. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
(b) Modern Banking Today.
(c) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
(d) History of Counterfeiting.
5. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(b) Because he is not a criminal.
(c) Because he is black.
(d) Because he is not qualified.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
2. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
3. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
4. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
5. What is the mayor's name?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)