|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A black man.
(b) A tall white guy.
(c) A Latino.
(d) A short black guy.
2. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) History of Counterfeiting.
(b) Modern Banking Today.
(c) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
(d) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
3. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A gun.
(c) A thumb drive.
(d) Computer paper.
4. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(b) Dollar bills.
(c) Hundred dollar bills.
5. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
(b) Do you have a suspect?
(c) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(d) Are they going to make you chief now?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
2. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
3. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
4. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
5. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)