|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) George Harrison.
(c) Ringo Starr.
(d) Paul McCartney.
2. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(b) Because he is not qualified.
(c) Because he is not a criminal.
(d) Because he is black.
3. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A tall white guy.
(b) A black man.
(c) A short black guy.
(d) A Latino.
4. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Are they going to make you chief now?
(b) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(c) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
(d) Do you have a suspect?
5. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) At Eno's.
(b) In the hotel dining room.
(c) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
(d) In their hotel room.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
2. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
3. What is the mayor's name?
4. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
5. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)