|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
(a) Stoller and Hubble.
(b) Stoller and Teale.
(c) Stoller and Baker.
(d) Stoller and Kliner.
2. What is the mayor's name?
3. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A Latino.
(b) A short black guy.
(c) A black man.
(d) A tall white guy.
4. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
(b) Modern Banking Today.
(c) History of Counterfeiting.
(d) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
5. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(b) Because he is black.
(c) Because he is not qualified.
(d) Because he is not a criminal.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
2. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
3. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
4. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
5. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)