|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) A gun.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) Computer paper.
(d) A thumb drive.
2. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A gun.
(b) A note.
(c) A hunting knife.
(d) A switchblade.
3. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) At Eno's.
(b) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
(c) In the hotel dining room.
(d) In their hotel room.
4. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A tall white guy.
(b) A short black guy.
(c) A Latino.
(d) A black man.
5. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is black.
(b) Because he is not a criminal.
(c) Because he is not qualified.
(d) Because he is a newcomer in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
2. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
3. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
4. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
5. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)