|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(b) Because he is not qualified.
(c) Because he is black.
(d) Because he is not a criminal.
2. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To see Roscoe.
(b) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(c) To talk with Picard.
(d) To get Charlie and the kids.
3. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A note.
(b) A switchblade.
(c) A hunting knife.
(d) A gun.
4. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) Cascade Corp.
(b) American Eagle Papermills.
(c) Atlas Paper Mills.
(d) Crane and Company.
5. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
(a) Fifty pounds.
(b) A ton.
(c) Approximately two hundred pounds.
(d) One hundred pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
2. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
3. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
5. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)