|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) Atlas Paper Mills.
(b) American Eagle Papermills.
(c) Crane and Company.
(d) Cascade Corp.
2. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(a) The mayor.
(c) The city council.
(d) The city administrator.
3. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) Dollar bills.
(d) Hundred dollar bills.
4. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
(a) A ton.
(b) Approximately two hundred pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Fifty pounds.
5. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(a) Finlay's office.
(b) Convenience store.
(c) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
3. What is the mayor's name?
4. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
5. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)