|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
(a) Kliner Industries.
(b) Island Air Conditioning.
(c) Attorney Perez.
(d) Stoller, Inc.
2. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The city council.
(c) The city administrator.
3. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(b) Convenience store.
(c) Finlay's office.
(d) The park.
4. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not a criminal.
(b) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(c) Because he is not qualified.
(d) Because he is black.
5. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
(b) Modern Banking Today.
(c) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
(d) History of Counterfeiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
2. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
3. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
4. What is the mayor's name?
5. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)