|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(b) The mayor.
(c) The city administrator.
(d) The city council.
2. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
(b) History of Counterfeiting.
(c) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
(d) Modern Banking Today.
3. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) A thumb drive.
(b) A gun.
(c) A cell phone.
(d) Computer paper.
4. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not qualified.
(b) Because he is black.
(c) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(d) Because he is not a criminal.
5. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(a) Finlay's office.
(b) The park.
(c) Convenience store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
2. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
3. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
5. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)