|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(b) Kliner's warehouse.
(c) FBI building.
(d) The airport.
2. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(a) Finlay's office.
(b) The park.
(d) Convenience store.
3. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A gun.
(b) A hunting knife.
(c) A note.
(d) A switchblade.
4. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
(a) Approximately two hundred pounds.
(b) Fifty pounds.
(c) A ton.
(d) One hundred pounds.
5. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) American Eagle Papermills.
(b) Cascade Corp.
(c) Atlas Paper Mills.
(d) Crane and Company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
2. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
3. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
4. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
5. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)