|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) A thumb drive.
(b) A cell phone.
(c) Computer paper.
(d) A gun.
2. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(b) Because he is not a criminal.
(c) Because he is not qualified.
(d) Because he is black.
3. What is the mayor's name?
4. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(b) Convenience store.
(c) The park.
(d) Finlay's office.
5. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To talk with Picard.
(b) To see Roscoe.
(c) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(d) To get Charlie and the kids.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
2. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
3. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
4. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
5. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)