|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
(b) In the hotel dining room.
(c) In their hotel room.
(d) At Eno's.
2. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(a) Kliner's warehouse.
(c) FBI building.
(d) The airport.
3. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
(a) Stoller and Hubble.
(b) Stoller and Baker.
(c) Stoller and Teale.
(d) Stoller and Kliner.
4. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) American Eagle Papermills.
(b) Crane and Company.
(c) Atlas Paper Mills.
(d) Cascade Corp.
5. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not a criminal.
(b) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(c) Because he is not qualified.
(d) Because he is black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
2. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
3. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
4. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
5. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)