|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) History of Counterfeiting.
(b) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
(c) Modern Banking Today.
(d) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
2. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) Ringo Starr.
(c) George Harrison.
(d) John Lennon.
3. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
(a) Approximately two hundred pounds.
(b) Fifty pounds.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) A ton.
4. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) At Eno's.
(b) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
(c) In their hotel room.
(d) In the hotel dining room.
5. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) Atlas Paper Mills.
(b) Crane and Company.
(c) Cascade Corp.
(d) American Eagle Papermills.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
2. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
3. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
4. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
5. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)