|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mayor's name?
2. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(b) Because he is not a criminal.
(c) Because he is black.
(d) Because he is not qualified.
3. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
(a) A cell phone.
(b) A thumb drive.
(c) A gun.
(d) Computer paper.
4. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) Dollar bills.
(b) Hundred dollar bills.
5. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
(a) Stoller and Teale.
(b) Stoller and Baker.
(c) Stoller and Hubble.
(d) Stoller and Kliner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
2. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
3. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
4. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
5. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)