|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mayor's name?
2. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
(a) Stoller and Baker.
(b) Stoller and Kliner.
(c) Stoller and Hubble.
(d) Stoller and Teale.
3. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) Dollar bills.
(b) Hundred dollar bills.
4. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
(b) History of Counterfeiting.
(c) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
(d) Modern Banking Today.
5. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(b) Do you have a suspect?
(c) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
(d) Are they going to make you chief now?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
2. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
3. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
4. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
5. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)