|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
(b) Modern Banking Today.
(c) History of Counterfeiting.
(d) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
2. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To get Charlie and the kids.
(b) To see Roscoe.
(c) To talk with Picard.
(d) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
3. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Are they going to make you chief now?
(b) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(c) Do you have a suspect?
(d) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
4. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) In the hotel dining room.
(b) At Eno's.
(c) In their hotel room.
(d) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
5. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(a) The city council.
(b) The mayor.
(d) The city administrator.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
2. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
3. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
4. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
5. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)