|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
(a) Counterfeiting in Modern Times.
(b) History of Counterfeiting.
(c) Modern Banking Today.
(d) The Senate subcommitte report by Kelstein and Bartholomew.
2. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To see Roscoe.
(b) To talk with Picard.
(c) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(d) To get Charlie and the kids.
3. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) American Eagle Papermills.
(b) Crane and Company.
(c) Atlas Paper Mills.
(d) Cascade Corp.
4. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A black man.
(b) A Latino.
(c) A tall white guy.
(d) A short black guy.
5. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
(a) Ringo Starr.
(b) John Lennon.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) George Harrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
2. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
3. What is the mayor's name?
4. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
5. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)