|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
(b) The city administrator.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The city council.
2. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
(a) A gun.
(b) A note.
(c) A switchblade.
(d) A hunting knife.
3. What company makes the paper for U.S. currency?
(a) Cascade Corp.
(b) Atlas Paper Mills.
(c) American Eagle Papermills.
(d) Crane and Company.
4. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
(a) John Lennon.
(b) George Harrison.
(c) Paul McCartney.
(d) Ringo Starr.
5. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
(a) Because he is not qualified.
(b) Because he is not a criminal.
(c) Because he is a newcomer in town.
(d) Because he is black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Reacher find on Hubble's bookshelf in the den?
2. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
3. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
4. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
5. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)