|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does a hundred thousand dollars weigh?
(a) Approximately two hundred pounds.
(b) A ton.
(c) One hundred pounds.
(d) Fifty pounds.
2. Where do Reacher and Roscoe go to in Atlanta on Wednesday morning?
(a) FBI building.
(c) The airport.
(d) Kliner's warehouse.
3. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(b) To see Roscoe.
(c) To talk with Picard.
(d) To get Charlie and the kids.
4. What is the mayor's name?
5. What life or death question does Reacher ask Finlay at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Who is the witness that reported the murder?
(b) Why will the mayor appoint the chief?
(c) Are they going to make you chief now?
(d) Do you have a suspect?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will appoint a new Margrave chief of police?
2. What do Reacher and Roscoe find in Joe's garment bag?
3. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
4. Why does Reacher say that Finlay will not be the new chief of police?
5. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)