|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is in the cartons that Finlay and Reacher find in Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) Hundred dollar bills.
(c) Dollar bills.
2. Why are Finlay and Reacher driving to Atlanta on Saturday?
(a) To see Roscoe.
(b) To talk with Picard.
(c) To look in Stoller's parents' garage.
(d) To get Charlie and the kids.
3. What does the guy look like that picks up Joe's belongings from the hotel?
(a) A tall white guy.
(b) A Latino.
(c) A short black guy.
(d) A black man.
4. Where do Finlay and Reacher go to talk after the third and fourth murders?
(a) The park.
(b) Convenience store.
(d) Finlay's office.
5. Where do Reacher and Roscoe eat breakfast Wednesday morning?
(a) In their hotel room.
(b) In the hotel dining room.
(c) At Eno's.
(d) At a cafe down the street from the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the mayor's name?
2. What does Reacher take from Morrison's car?
3. Who is in the picture that Roscoe takes from Stoller's girlfriend?
4. To whom was Stoller's truck registered?
5. Who is Hubble's favorite Beatle?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)