1. Where is the main character arrested?
(a) At the bus station.
(b) Eno's Diner.
(c) On the road.
(d) At a grocery store.
2. Who reads the main character his rights?
(a) Sergeant Baker.
(b) Officer Stevenson.
(c) Chief Morrison.
(d) Officer Roscoe.
3. What is the name of the state where the story takes place?
(d) South Carolina.
4. What is the name of the town where the story takes place?
5. Who is the chief of police?
6. Who is the chief detective?
7. Where was Jack Reacher the night before his arrest?
(d) St. Louis.
8. How was the murder victim killed?
(a) Two shots to the head.
(d) Two shots in the heart.
9. What type of injuries does the murder victim have?
(a) Broken arms.
(b) Missing fingers.
(c) Stab wounds.
(d) Postmortem injuries.
10. Whose phone number is found on a note in the murder victim's shoe?
(b) Paul Hubble's.
This section contains 3,937 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)