|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose advice has Lee taken regarding strategy?
(a) Ewell and Early
(b) Pickett and Hood
2. What had Sickles done that causes difficulty for the Union?
(a) Removes his troops from battle.
(b) Engages in battle without permission.
(c) Moves his troops down off the hill.
(d) Swings his men around the Confederate troops to the south.
3. What does Marshall request of Longstreet?
(a) Talk Lee into a frontal attack.
(b) Ask Lee to court-martial Stuart.
(c) Speak to Lee on Stuart's behalf.
(d) Talk Lee into an attack on the right.
4. The song "Kathleen Mavourneen" remind Armistead of ___________.
(a) The last time he saw his wife.
(b) The last time he saw Winfield Hancock.
(c) The first girl he ever loved.
(d) His former homeland, Ireland.
5. What does Chamberlain hope to get for his men very soon?
(b) New uniforms
(c) New horses
(d) Medals of Honor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fremantle think of democracy?
2. What does Col. Vincent tell Chamberlain he must do?
3. When the South seceded, why did Lee give up his position in the U.S. military?
4. Why is the slave shot?
5. What does Chamberlain think about the ground they're holding?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)