|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 5, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fremantle hope for after the war is over?
(a) A position in the Confederate government.
(b) An English victory over France.
(c) The South will rejoin England.
(d) The destruction of the Northern government.
2. Chamberlain think the war is about slavery and __________________.
(a) The right to bear arms
(b) The North buying up Southern businesses.
(c) States' rights
(d) The South recreating European nobility.
3. What catches Buford's eye in the cemetery?
(a) A white stone angel with arms outstretched.
(b) A gate that is hanging off its hinges.
(c) A gravestone with his family name on it.
(d) A tree full of crows.
4. Why does Longstreet stay up as late as possible?
(a) To study the battle plans carefully.
(b) To avoid thinking about his children.
(c) To await orders from Lee.
(d) To explain strategy to Fremantle.
5. Where does Longstreet think Lee and his army should be instead of Chambersburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. Chamberlain comes from the state of _________.
2. What does Kilrain say Chamberlain should tell the mutineers?
3. Who arrives at headquarters?
4. From whom does the Confederacy get many of its guns and most of its wagons?
5. What is Longstreet struggling with throughout the chapter?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)