|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 5, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose presence does Lee feel during his meeting with Ewell, Early and Rodes?
(a) The first man he killed in combat
(b) John Reynolds'
(c) His son, Rooney's
(d) Stonewall Jackson's
2. What memory does Chamberlain have of his brother, Tom, in childhood?
(a) Tom getting lost in the winter and finding his way back on his own.
(b) Tom always at Lawrence's heels, trying to be just like him.
(c) Tom getting in fights at school over Lawrence's bookishness.
(d) Tom and Lawrence helping their father on the farm.
3. Why does Gibbon not want Buford to go into headquarters?
(a) There is a private discussion going on.
(b) Howard has a complaint against him.
(c) It's too crowded already.
(d) There is a fist fight underway inside.
4. What does Buford conclude when the Rebel troops pull back?
(a) The battle will take place outside of town.
(b) The Rebels are scared to face Union soldiers.
(c) They went to the wrong place by mistake.
(d) Lee has turned -- it's the main body of the Rebel army.
5. Which of these countries is NOT represented at breakfast?
Short Answer Questions
1. What prediction does Hancock make about the Rebels?
2. Why did the mutineers mutiny?
3. How does Lee think one wins victories?
4. What is the first question Chamberlain has for the mutineers?
5. Why doesn't Lee believe there are Union cavalry in Gettysburg?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)