|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 5, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sight appears to Longstreet to look like masses of fat white spiders?
(a) Piles of severed limbs in the darkness
(b) The tattered remnants of several brigades' flags
(c) Chewed bits of paper littering the road
(d) The tents gathered on the low ground in front of him
2. What happens to Kilrain in the battle?
(a) He gets shot in the armpit.
(b) He falls from a horse.
(c) He gets shot in the leg.
(d) He is almost instantly killed.
3. Buford is in need of more _____________.
4. What is causing Lee frustration at the start of the battle?
(a) He has still heard nothing from Stuart.
(b) He has more troops, yet the Union seems to be winning already.
(c) His health is preventing him from getting close to the action.
(d) His officers are not following his orders.
5. What does Kilrain think is important in fighting this war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is it the spy quotes to himself as he rides along?
2. How do Lee and Longstreet differ on battle strategy?
3. Why is the slave shot?
4. Who arrives at headquarters?
5. What does Fremantle hope for after the war is over?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)