|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 2, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision does Longstreet make after hearing the spy's information?
(a) To go to Lee.
(b) To move the troops to Gettysburg.
(c) To contact J.E.B. Stuart to get the cavalry to Longstreet's headquarters.
(d) To send another scout out to confirm.
2. What does the Baptist minister say to Chamberlain about slavery?
(a) It is the mark of a doomed society.
(b) It is wrong according to the Bible and every man should fight it.
(c) There is nothing wrong with it provided the master treats the slave well.
(d) Chamberlain cannot understand it because he has never lived with the black man.
3. Who do Hood's officers blame for their loss?
4. Where is Buford's observation point at the start of the battle?
(a) From horseback on top of Cemetery Hill
(b) From the cupola
(c) From a high tree
(d) From the base of the white angel
5. What is causing the Old Soldier's illness?
(a) Sharing eating utensils.
(b) Eating spoiled meat.
(c) Eating too many cherries.
(d) Drinking unboiled water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the situation when Reynolds arrives?
2. What profession had the spy had before that helps him in his current position?
3. What surprises Chamberlain about his interaction with the escaped slave?
4. What message does Reynolds send to his commanders?
5. What part of his body troubles Lee?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)