|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 2, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disagreement does Buford encounter upon arriving at headquarters?
(a) Which general is in command, Howard or Hancock.
(b) Who is responsible for the day's success.
(c) What should be done with captured deserters.
(d) Who is the better man, Lee or Meade.
2. What does Lee tell Taylor to do with the blind horse?
(a) Release it.
(b) Shoot it.
(c) Add it to the cavalry's horses.
(d) Return it to its rightful owner.
3. Whose troops wear black hats and are known as the Iron Brigade?
(a) John Reynolds'
(b) James Longstreet's
(c) Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain's
(d) Robert E. Lee's
4. Which of these countries is NOT represented at breakfast?
5. What does Chamberlain think will happen if the South wins?
(a) The South will become a British protectorate.
(b) The North and South will eventually reunify.
(c) America will become two countries.
(d) The South will eventually overtake the North.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is NOT troubling Longstreet before this battle?
2. Why does Longstreet tell Hood not to attack to the right?
3. What has happened to Heth?
4. Why is Kilrain only a private?
5. Which of these is the prevailing opinion held by others about General Meade?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)