|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 2, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kilrain think is important in fighting this war?
2. What is the topic of the passionate discussion between Kemper, Fremantle and the others?
(a) The cause of the war.
(b) The rights of blacks.
(c) The duty of the British government.
(d) America's inferiority to Britain.
3. What response do Ewell and Early have to Longstreet's idea of moving the troops in between Meade and Washington?
(a) They think it should be followed immediately.
(b) They think it is the mark of Longstreet's cowardice.
(c) They think it bears consideration.
(d) They think it would hurt morale.
4. Buford looks for ___________.
(b) Additional ammunition
(c) Food for his men
(d) Relief from his command
5. Now that nearly half of his regiment is gone, what does Rice tell Chamberlain to do?
(a) Join his men to Sickles' regiment.
(b) Move his remaining men out of harm's way for the time being.
(c) Take care of the wounded.
(d) Occupy the big, wooded hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom say about the battle the day before?
2. What does Chamberlain think about the ground they're holding?
3. Why does Fremantle say the English have not entered the war?
4. What is Longstreet's opinion of the South's invasion of the North?
5. Who is Armistead's friend in the Union army?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)