|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 2, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Longstreet want Lee to do when Stuart finally returns?
(a) Demote him to private.
(b) Take him out of the cavalry and put him in the infantry.
(c) Reproach him.
(d) Court-martial him.
2. Chamberlain comes from the state of _________.
3. What sight appears to Longstreet to look like masses of fat white spiders?
(a) The tents gathered on the low ground in front of him
(b) The tattered remnants of several brigades' flags
(c) Piles of severed limbs in the darkness
(d) Chewed bits of paper littering the road
4. Why did the mutineers mutiny?
(a) They believe the war is wrong.
(b) The believe their service time is up, yet they are not allowed to return home.
(c) They are forced to fight in intense heat, and many die of sunstroke.
(d) They are no longer permitted alcohol.
5. What scent directs Buford to headquarters?
(a) Fresh-dug earth
(b) Cigar smoke
(c) Cooking meat
(d) Burning wood
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Buford hope to hold the Rebel soldiers at bay?
2. Why is the slave shot?
3. Where is Buford's observation point at the start of the battle?
4. Who has still not yet reported to Lee?
5. Why does Buford make his headquarters at the Seminary?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)