|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 2, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these is the prevailing opinion held by others about General Meade?
(a) He is the best general either side had ever seen.
(b) He will not be any help.
(c) He knows a great deal about the tactics of Robert E. Lee.
(d) He is the only hope for the Union army.
2. Where is Chamberlain's regiment sent?
(a) Off the battlefield entirely, to rest
(b) To the center of the line
(c) Back to the left, where they had been
(d) To the right end of the line
3. Buford is in need of more _____________.
4. What is causing the Old Soldier's illness?
(a) Eating spoiled meat.
(b) Eating too many cherries.
(c) Drinking unboiled water.
(d) Sharing eating utensils.
5. What has Heth done that he was not supposed to have done?
(a) He engages in battle with the enemy.
(b) He has sent his troops to support Longstreet's.
(c) He has moved his artillery in front of Lee.
(d) He has captured the enemy's headquarters.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Lee think one wins victories?
2. How do things change when Chamberlain and his men enter Pennsylvania?
3. Why is Reynolds no longer in command?
4. Which of these name is NOT used to refer to General Lee?
5. What decision does Longstreet make after hearing the spy's information?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)