|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 2, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession had the spy had before that helps him in his current position?
(d) Traveling salesman
2. Chamberlain think the war is about slavery and __________________.
(a) The right to bear arms
(b) States' rights
(c) The North buying up Southern businesses.
(d) The South recreating European nobility.
3. What does Lee want Longstreet to do in battle?
(a) Lead his men from the cupola.
(b) Be responsible for keeping Lee updated on the battle's progression.
(c) Stay out of harm's way.
(d) Be at the front of the charge.
4. What is the situation when Reynolds arrives?
(a) Buford has given up command to a junior officer.
(b) The Rebels have taken over Buford's headquarters.
(c) Buford's troops are soundly beating the Rebels.
(d) Buford's troops are holding, but barely.
5. What is Reynolds bringing with him?
(a) No one. He could not spare the troops
(b) One brigade
(c) A division of infantry
(d) The First and Eleventh Corps
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Buford's main concern?
2. What does Fremantle think of democracy?
3. Why does Longstreet stay up as late as possible?
4. Where does Longstreet think Lee and his army should be instead of Chambersburg?
5. How does Pickett respond to his orders?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)