|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, July 2, 1863, The Second Day, Chapter 5, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chamberlain decide to do when his men run out of ammunition?
(a) Ride to Col. Vincent to request more ammunition.
(b) Fix bayonets and charge.
(c) Move his men to the right to join other troops.
(d) Show a white flag and surrender.
2. Where does Longstreet think Lee and his army should be instead of Chambersburg?
3. What order does Lee give to Ewell?
(a) Have the cavalry fight dismounted.
(b) Take the hill if at all possible.
(c) Pull back and preserve your troops.
(d) Attack the Union's flank.
4. Which of these countries is NOT represented at breakfast?
5. What surprises Chamberlain about his interaction with the escaped slave?
(a) The similarity between them
(b) His own feelings of revulsion
(c) The instant feeling of brotherhood
(d) The slave's articulateness
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Heth been distinguished for the in old army?
2. Why is Kilrain only a private?
3. What does Lee tell Taylor to do with the blind horse?
4. What is Longstreet struggling with throughout the chapter?
5. Which of these is NOT a way Lee thinks of Reynolds?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)