|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, July 2, 1863, The Second Day, Chapter 5, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has still not yet reported to Lee?
2. What happens to Kilrain in the battle?
(a) He is almost instantly killed.
(b) He falls from a horse.
(c) He gets shot in the armpit.
(d) He gets shot in the leg.
3. What is Longstreet struggling with throughout the chapter?
(a) His disagreement with Lee and whether or not to just follow orders.
(b) Losing faith in the abilities of his men.
(c) Fighting a war that is about slavery.
(d) The loss of Stonewall Jackson.
4. What action does Chamberlain take that haunts him afterward?
(a) He leaves Kilrain wounded on the battlefield.
(b) He sends his men to scavenge ammunition from the dead.
(c) He shoots an enemy officer at point-blank range.
(d) He sends Tom into a gap to fill it.
5. What is Chamberlain told to do to the mutineers if they will not fight?
(a) Court-martial them.
(b) Release them from the army.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Hang them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fremantle think of democracy?
2. What catches Buford's eye in the cemetery?
3. Which of these does Lee think will NOT be an issue with Meade?
4. What is unusual about Buford's reaction to Reynolds' arrival?
5. What does Joseph Bucklin bring to Chamberlain?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)