|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, July 2, 1863, The Second Day, Chapter 5, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Gettysburg best described?
(a) The headquarters of the entire Union army.
(b) A strategically important port town.
(c) A small town in the Pennsylvania countryside.
(d) The second largest city in Pennsylvania.
2. What is Chamberlain told to do to the mutineers if they will not fight?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Court-martial them.
(c) Release them from the army.
(d) Hang them.
3. Pickett concerned about ___________.
(a) Being placed last in line in an important battle.
(b) Losing too many men to continue fighting.
(c) His honor if the Confederates lose this battle.
(d) How to get letters to his fiancee in the fastest manner.
4. What part of his body troubles Lee?
(a) His throat
(b) His heart
(c) His lungs
(d) His stomach
5. Which of these name is NOT used to refer to General Lee?
(a) King of Spades
(b) The Colonel
(c) Old Man
(d) Old Granny
Short Answer Questions
1. What difficulty faces Longstreet?
2. What rumor circulates among the men to help boost morale?
3. How does Chamberlain say this war is different from other wars?
4. What had Heth been distinguished for the in old army?
5. What memory suddenly strikes Longstreet?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)