|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, July 2, 1863, The Second Day, Chapter 5, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Kilrain in the battle?
(a) He falls from a horse.
(b) He gets shot in the leg.
(c) He gets shot in the armpit.
(d) He is almost instantly killed.
2. Which of these is NOT a way Lee thinks of Reynolds?
(a) A gentleman
(b) A neat trim man
(c) A dandy
(d) A friend
3. Whose presence does Lee feel during his meeting with Ewell, Early and Rodes?
(a) The first man he killed in combat
(b) Stonewall Jackson's
(c) John Reynolds'
(d) His son, Rooney's
4. What is different about the way Buford has his cavalry soldiers fight?
(a) They form a circle and surround the enemy.
(b) They fight in civilian clothes, not in uniform.
(c) They fight on foot, not on horseback.
(d) They use bows and arrows.
5. Chamberlain comes from the state of _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is unusual about Buford's reaction to Reynolds' arrival?
2. Why is Kilrain only a private?
3. What had Heth been distinguished for the in old army?
4. What does Col. Vincent tell Chamberlain he must do?
5. What is the internal conflict with which Lee struggles?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)