|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, July 1, 1863, The First Day, Chapter 6, Lee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Longstreet stay up as late as possible?
(a) To avoid thinking about his children.
(b) To await orders from Lee.
(c) To explain strategy to Fremantle.
(d) To study the battle plans carefully.
2. What kind of relationship do Lee and Longstreet have?
(a) They are very close although Lee is very formal and Longstreet doesn't speak much.
(b) Lee admires Longstreet but Longstreet thinks Lee is too old for the job.
(c) Longstreet is Lee's son-in-law.
(d) They used to be very close until they had a disagreement over strategy.
3. What is Reynolds bringing with him?
(a) A division of infantry
(b) No one. He could not spare the troops
(c) The First and Eleventh Corps
(d) One brigade
4. What does Lee hear as he and Longstreet begin to ride?
(a) Galloping horses
(c) The Rebel yell
5. For whose soul does Lee pray ?
(a) His own
(b) Stonewall Jackson's
(c) Rooney Lee's
(d) John Reynolds'
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Buford conclude when the Rebel troops pull back?
2. What decision does Longstreet make after hearing the spy's information?
3. Who has been given command of the Union Army?
4. Chamberlain think the war is about slavery and __________________.
5. What is the topic of the passionate discussion between Kemper, Fremantle and the others?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)