|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, July 1, 1863, The First Day, Chapter 6, Lee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Heth been distinguished for the in old army?
(a) He had written a manual on the rifle.
(b) He had developed a new type of warfare.
(c) He had never lost his cool in battle.
(d) He was the leading expert on hand-to-hand combat.
2. Which of these is NOT Fremantle's opinion of Lee?
(a) He is a gentleman.
(b) He has great forbears.
(c) He is as good as an English general.
(d) He is overly virtuous.
3. What does Lee hear as he and Longstreet begin to ride?
(a) Galloping horses
(d) The Rebel yell
4. Who is Buford initially facing?
5. Which of these is NOT a description of Stonewall Jackson as given by Longstreet to Fremantle?
(a) He was compassionate toward his enemies.
(b) He did not eat pepper.
(c) He loved to chew lemons.
(d) He went around with his finger in the air.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Reynolds bringing with him?
2. Who has been given command of the Union Army?
3. What part of his body troubles Lee?
4. Why does Lee depend on Longstreet?
5. What memory suddenly strikes Longstreet?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)