|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, July 1, 1863, The First Day, Chapter 2, Buford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Armistead's friend in the Union army?
2. Why does Sorrel not believe the spy?
(a) The spy has given them false information in the past.
(b) Another spy gave different information.
(c) Reports from Stuart contradict the spy's information.
(d) There would have been word earlier if his information were true.
3. What is "The Cause" for Longstreet?
(c) States' rights
(d) Southern aristocracy
4. Why is Kilrain only a private?
(a) He had stolen a horse.
(b) He had picked a fight with an officer.
(c) He had only joined the army a few weeks earlier.
(d) He had refused promotion several times.
5. How long does Buford hope to hold the Rebel soldiers at bay?
(a) Long enough for the infantry to arrive to support his cavalry.
(b) More than six hours.
(c) All day.
(d) Long enough for Lee to arrive in town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Chamberlain think the war is about slavery and __________________.
2. What does Longstreet want Lee to do when Stuart finally returns?
3. What decision does Longstreet make after hearing the spy's information?
4. What is the first question Chamberlain has for the mutineers?
5. Why does Lee think there is an opportunity here?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)