|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, July 1, 1863, The First Day, Chapter 2, Buford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of his body troubles Lee?
(a) His stomach
(b) His heart
(c) His lungs
(d) His throat
2. What does Lee hear as he and Longstreet begin to ride?
(a) The Rebel yell
(c) Galloping horses
3. Where does Longstreet think Lee and his army should be instead of Chambersburg?
4. What is causing the Old Soldier's illness?
(a) Sharing eating utensils.
(b) Eating too many cherries.
(c) Eating spoiled meat.
(d) Drinking unboiled water.
5. What is "The Cause" for Longstreet?
(b) States' rights
(c) Southern aristocracy
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession had the spy had before that helps him in his current position?
2. Who is described, upon his arrival, as looking "like a French king, all curls and feathers?"
3. What is the difficulty Lee's army has with being in Pennsylvania?
4. What shadow hangs over Dick Garnett?
5. Why is Reynolds no longer in command?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)