|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, July 1, 1863, The First Day, Chapter 2, Buford.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Longstreet's opinion of the South's invasion of the North?
(a) Will be difficult, but the South will eventually succeed.
(b) Should not take the offense when the enemy outnumbers you.
(c) Was absolutely necessary.
(d) Should have happened much earlier.
2. What part of his body troubles Lee?
(a) His heart
(b) His lungs
(c) His throat
(d) His stomach
3. Where does Longstreet think Lee and his army should be instead of Chambersburg?
4. Chamberlain comes from the state of _________.
5. What is causing the Old Soldier's illness?
(a) Eating too many cherries.
(b) Drinking unboiled water.
(c) Sharing eating utensils.
(d) Eating spoiled meat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fremantle, the Englishman, in Longstreet's camp?
2. What is unusual about Buford's reaction to Reynolds' arrival?
3. What catches Buford's eye in the cemetery?
4. Why does Armistead say Lee will not use a defensive strategy?
5. Who is Buford initially facing?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)