|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, June 29, 1863, Chapter 4, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chamberlain say this war is different from other wars?
(a) People are fighting for money.
(b) People are fighting for land.
(c) People are fighting for women.
(d) People are fighting for other's freedom.
2. Pickett concerned about ___________.
(a) His honor if the Confederates lose this battle.
(b) Losing too many men to continue fighting.
(c) How to get letters to his fiancee in the fastest manner.
(d) Being placed last in line in an important battle.
3. What had been Chamberlain's job before joining the army?
4. Where does Longstreet think Lee and his army should be instead of Chambersburg?
5. What is Chamberlain told to do to the mutineers if they will not fight?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Release them from the army.
(c) Hang them.
(d) Court-martial them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the mutineers mutiny?
2. Why is Fremantle, the Englishman, in Longstreet's camp?
3. After Chamberlain talks to them, how many of the mutineers still refuse to fight?
4. What is the first question Chamberlain has for the mutineers?
5. Which of these is the prevailing opinion held by others about General Meade?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)