|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, June 29, 1863, Chapter 4, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buford conclude when the Rebel troops pull back?
(a) The battle will take place outside of town.
(b) The Rebels are scared to face Union soldiers.
(c) They went to the wrong place by mistake.
(d) Lee has turned -- it's the main body of the Rebel army.
2. Which of these name is NOT used to refer to General Lee?
(a) King of Spades
(b) Old Man
(c) The Colonel
(d) Old Granny
3. Why is Fremantle, the Englishman, in Longstreet's camp?
(a) He is hoping to sell new guns to the Confederate army.
(b) He is observing for the Queen.
(c) He has been hired as a spy.
(d) He is planning to write a book about American customs.
4. What is "The Cause" for Longstreet?
(b) Southern aristocracy
(c) States' rights
5. Where does Longstreet think Lee and his army should be instead of Chambersburg?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose troops wear black hats and are known as the Iron Brigade?
2. To whom does Buford send a message regarding the Rebel troops?
3. What does Joseph Bucklin bring to Chamberlain?
4. What happens just before dawn when the battle is about to begin?
5. Why doesn't Lee believe there are Union cavalry in Gettysburg?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)