|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, June 29, 1863, Chapter 4, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose troops wear black hats and are known as the Iron Brigade?
(a) Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain's
(b) Robert E. Lee's
(c) James Longstreet's
(d) John Reynolds'
2. What does Joseph Bucklin bring to Chamberlain?
(a) A letter from his wife.
(b) More ammunition.
(c) The mutineers' grievances.
(d) Orders from Gen. Meade.
3. Where does Longstreet think Lee and his army should be instead of Chambersburg?
4. What is Chamberlain told to do to the mutineers if they will not fight?
(a) Shoot them.
(b) Hang them.
(c) Release them from the army.
(d) Court-martial them.
5. Why did the mutineers mutiny?
(a) They believe the war is wrong.
(b) They are forced to fight in intense heat, and many die of sunstroke.
(c) They are no longer permitted alcohol.
(d) The believe their service time is up, yet they are not allowed to return home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described, upon his arrival, as looking "like a French king, all curls and feathers?"
2. Why is Kilrain only a private?
3. Why does Buford wave to the Rebel officer?
4. What shadow hangs over Dick Garnett?
5. What kind of relationship do Lee and Longstreet have?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)