|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, June 29, 1863, Chapter 4, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What feat does Buford accomplish at Thorofare Gap?
(a) He creates a rockslide, taking out an entire Rebel division.
(b) His men capture the most Rebel prisoners in the war so far.
(c) His 3000 men hold off Longstreet's 25,000 for six hours.
(d) He beats a Rebel officer in hand-to-hand combat.
2. Who has been given command of the Union Army?
3. What had been Chamberlain's job before joining the army?
4. What is "The Cause" for Longstreet?
(b) States' rights
(d) Southern aristocracy
5. Who is described, upon his arrival, as looking "like a French king, all curls and feathers?"
(a) Arthur Fremantle
(b) George Pickett
(c) Richard Garnett
(d) Lewis Armistead
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Gettysburg best described?
2. What profession had the spy had before that helps him in his current position?
3. What is different about the way Buford has his cavalry soldiers fight?
4. Which of these name is NOT used to refer to General Lee?
5. Why does Buford wave to the Rebel officer?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)