|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, June 29, 1863, Chapter 4, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is different about the way Buford has his cavalry soldiers fight?
(a) They fight in civilian clothes, not in uniform.
(b) They fight on foot, not on horseback.
(c) They form a circle and surround the enemy.
(d) They use bows and arrows.
2. Why does Buford make his headquarters at the Seminary?
(a) He could quickly get extra ammunition to the troops from there.
(b) His orders arre to use a brick building as his headquarters.
(c) The thick walls will protect him from the gunfire.
(d) He will have a good view from the cupola.
3. What is "The Cause" for Longstreet?
(c) Southern aristocracy
(d) States' rights
4. Who is Armistead's friend in the Union army?
5. What is the topic of the passionate discussion between Kemper, Fremantle and the others?
(a) The cause of the war.
(b) The rights of blacks.
(c) The duty of the British government.
(d) America's inferiority to Britain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these is the prevailing opinion held by others about General Meade?
2. After Chamberlain talks to them, how many of the mutineers still refuse to fight?
3. Chamberlain think the war is about slavery and __________________.
4. Why does Lee think there is an opportunity here?
5. Why is Kilrain only a private?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)