|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, June 29, 1863, Chapter 4, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what is Pickett notorious?
(a) Getting in fights after drinking too much.
(b) Playing practical jokes on his fellow officers.
(c) Giving nicknames to the soldiers under his command.
(d) Finishing last in his class at West Point.
2. What information does the spy have about Stuart?
(a) He and his cavalry were captured by Union soldiers.
(b) He has been court-martialed.
(c) He had defeated Reynold's troops a few days before.
(d) He's riding in the north, not doing any real damage.
3. What decision does Longstreet make after hearing the spy's information?
(a) To go to Lee.
(b) To contact J.E.B. Stuart to get the cavalry to Longstreet's headquarters.
(c) To move the troops to Gettysburg.
(d) To send another scout out to confirm.
4. What shadow hangs over Dick Garnett?
(a) His brother is on the side of the enemy.
(b) Stonewall Jackson accuses him of cowardice.
(c) His father loses the family fortune through drink and gambling.
(d) Captured once, he gave away important information to the enemy.
5. What had been Chamberlain's job before joining the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kilrain say Chamberlain should tell the mutineers?
2. After Chamberlain talks to them, how many of the mutineers still refuse to fight?
3. What is Chamberlain told to do to the mutineers if they will not fight?
4. What does Buford conclude when the Rebel troops pull back?
5. Chamberlain comes from the state of _________.
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)