|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, June 29, 1863, Chapter 4, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does the spy have for Longstreet?
(a) Gettysburg has been invaded.
(b) The Union Army is on the move.
(c) Confederate troops have been defeated at Harrisburg.
(d) John Reynolds plans to attack Richmond.
2. What is the topic of the passionate discussion between Kemper, Fremantle and the others?
(a) The rights of blacks.
(b) The cause of the war.
(c) The duty of the British government.
(d) America's inferiority to Britain.
3. What catches Buford's eye in the cemetery?
(a) A gravestone with his family name on it.
(b) A gate that is hanging off its hinges.
(c) A white stone angel with arms outstretched.
(d) A tree full of crows.
4. Why is Fremantle, the Englishman, in Longstreet's camp?
(a) He has been hired as a spy.
(b) He is observing for the Queen.
(c) He is planning to write a book about American customs.
(d) He is hoping to sell new guns to the Confederate army.
5. How does Chamberlain say this war is different from other wars?
(a) People are fighting for other's freedom.
(b) People are fighting for women.
(c) People are fighting for money.
(d) People are fighting for land.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision does Longstreet make after hearing the spy's information?
2. What does Joseph Bucklin bring to Chamberlain?
3. What information does the spy have about Stuart?
4. What is the first question Chamberlain has for the mutineers?
5. How is Gettysburg best described?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)