|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, June 29, 1863, Chapter 4, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it the spy quotes to himself as he rides along?
(b) Robert E. Lee
(c) George Washington
2. What is the first question Chamberlain has for the mutineers?
(a) How many of you will fight?
(b) Where are you from?
(c) Why did you mutiny?
(d) When did you last eat?
3. What is Chamberlain told to do to the mutineers if they will not fight?
(a) Court-martial them.
(b) Hang them.
(c) Release them from the army.
(d) Shoot them.
4. What kind of relationship do Lee and Longstreet have?
(a) Lee admires Longstreet but Longstreet thinks Lee is too old for the job.
(b) Longstreet is Lee's son-in-law.
(c) They used to be very close until they had a disagreement over strategy.
(d) They are very close although Lee is very formal and Longstreet doesn't speak much.
5. Who is Armistead's friend in the Union army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Fremantle, the Englishman, in Longstreet's camp?
2. Where does Longstreet think Lee and his army should be instead of Chambersburg?
3. What is different about the way Buford has his cavalry soldiers fight?
4. What catches Buford's eye in the cemetery?
5. What information does the spy have about Stuart?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)