|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, June 29, 1863, Chapter 4, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession had the spy had before that helps him in his current position?
(d) Traveling salesman
2. What catches Buford's eye in the cemetery?
(a) A gravestone with his family name on it.
(b) A tree full of crows.
(c) A gate that is hanging off its hinges.
(d) A white stone angel with arms outstretched.
3. What happens just before dawn when the battle is about to begin?
(a) Lightning strikes a tree on a hill.
(b) A misty rain begins to fall.
(c) The moon sets in a reddish haze.
(d) There is a shower of shooting stars.
4. Why does Lee think there is an opportunity here?
(a) The Union Army was just defeated at Vicksburg.
(b) Meade will be cautious and slow to move.
(c) Lee has just been given several thousand more troops.
(d) The Confederate Army is much stronger than the Union Army.
5. How does Chamberlain get the mutineers' attention?
(a) Speaking softly
(b) Firing a shot in the air
(c) Blowing a bugle
(d) Waving a flag
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "The Cause" for Longstreet?
2. What had been Chamberlain's job before joining the army?
3. How is Gettysburg best described?
4. What is Chamberlain told to do to the mutineers if they will not fight?
5. What feat does Buford accomplish at Thorofare Gap?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)