|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Monday, June 29, 1863, Chapter 4, Longstreet.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Chamberlain get the mutineers' attention?
(a) Waving a flag
(b) Speaking softly
(c) Firing a shot in the air
(d) Blowing a bugle
2. Who is it the spy quotes to himself as he rides along?
(a) Robert E. Lee
(c) George Washington
3. What catches Buford's eye in the cemetery?
(a) A gate that is hanging off its hinges.
(b) A tree full of crows.
(c) A gravestone with his family name on it.
(d) A white stone angel with arms outstretched.
4. Which of these is the prevailing opinion held by others about General Meade?
(a) He knows a great deal about the tactics of Robert E. Lee.
(b) He is the only hope for the Union army.
(c) He will not be any help.
(d) He is the best general either side had ever seen.
5. For what is Pickett notorious?
(a) Giving nicknames to the soldiers under his command.
(b) Finishing last in his class at West Point.
(c) Playing practical jokes on his fellow officers.
(d) Getting in fights after drinking too much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pickett concerned about ___________.
2. Where does Longstreet think Lee and his army should be instead of Chambersburg?
3. Why is Kilrain only a private?
4. Why does Buford wave to the Rebel officer?
5. Who has been given command of the Union Army?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)