|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 3, Chamberlain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chamberlain decide to do when his men run out of ammunition?
(a) Show a white flag and surrender.
(b) Ride to Col. Vincent to request more ammunition.
(c) Move his men to the right to join other troops.
(d) Fix bayonets and charge.
2. What disagreement does Buford encounter upon arriving at headquarters?
(a) Who is responsible for the day's success.
(b) What should be done with captured deserters.
(c) Who is the better man, Lee or Meade.
(d) Which general is in command, Howard or Hancock.
3. Who arrives at headquarters?
4. What is Lee waiting for at the end of the chapter?
(a) Longstreet's spy to bring him new information
(b) Much needed medication for his heart condition
(c) A message of surrender from the Union command
(d) Ewell's attack on the hill
5. What does Kilrain say Chamberlain should tell the mutineers?
(a) Fight or be called cowards.
(b) Comforting lies
(c) Fight, or we'll shoot you.
(d) The truth
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do Hood's officers blame for their loss?
2. How does Chamberlain get the mutineers' attention?
3. What is Chamberlain told to do to the mutineers if they will not fight?
4. Why is the slave shot?
5. What question continues to occasionally plague Chamberlain?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)