|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, July 1, 1863, The First Day, Chapter 3, Lee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first question Chamberlain has for the mutineers?
(a) Why did you mutiny?
(b) When did you last eat?
(c) How many of you will fight?
(d) Where are you from?
2. What had been Chamberlain's job before joining the army?
3. What is Chamberlain told to do to the mutineers if they will not fight?
(a) Court-martial them.
(b) Hang them.
(c) Shoot them.
(d) Release them from the army.
4. How does Lee calm his worries?
(a) He takes a drink of whisky.
(b) He confers with Longstreet.
(c) He prays quickly.
(d) He breathes deeply.
5. Which of these is NOT a way Lee thinks of Reynolds?
(a) A gentleman
(b) A dandy
(c) A friend
(d) A neat trim man
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Corse find out about the young woman Buford has seen in town?
2. Which of these is the prevailing opinion held by others about General Meade?
3. How does Chamberlain say this war is different from other wars?
4. What message does Reynolds send to his commanders?
5. How is Gettysburg best described?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)