|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Wednesday, July 1, 1863, The First Day, Chapter 3, Lee.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Chamberlain talks to them, how many of the mutineers still refuse to fight?
2. What does Joseph Bucklin bring to Chamberlain?
(a) More ammunition.
(b) The mutineers' grievances.
(c) Orders from Gen. Meade.
(d) A letter from his wife.
3. Why is Kilrain only a private?
(a) He had picked a fight with an officer.
(b) He had only joined the army a few weeks earlier.
(c) He had stolen a horse.
(d) He had refused promotion several times.
4. What does Buford conclude when the Rebel troops pull back?
(a) Lee has turned -- it's the main body of the Rebel army.
(b) The Rebels are scared to face Union soldiers.
(c) The battle will take place outside of town.
(d) They went to the wrong place by mistake.
5. To whom does Buford once more send a message?
(a) Col. Vincent
(b) Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain
(c) John Reynolds
(d) Gen. Meade
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the topic of the passionate discussion between Kemper, Fremantle and the others?
2. Who is Armistead's friend in the Union army?
3. Which of these name is NOT used to refer to General Lee?
4. What is different about the way Buford has his cavalry soldiers fight?
5. Pickett concerned about ___________.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)