Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 3, Chamberlain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Buford's observation point at the start of the battle?
(a) From the base of the white angel
(b) From the cupola
(c) From a high tree
(d) From horseback on top of Cemetery Hill
2. Who do Hood's officers blame for their loss?
3. What scent directs Buford to headquarters?
(a) Cooking meat
(b) Cigar smoke
(c) Fresh-dug earth
(d) Burning wood
4. What is Buford's main concern?
(a) He himself will be killed in the gunfire.
(b) His men will run out of ammunition and have to fight with bayonets.
(c) The ground they are defending is in a poor position.
(d) His men will not be able to hold out long enough for help to arrive.
5. What does Fremantle think the war is really about?
(a) The superiority of those of English descent
(b) States' rights
(d) Adaptation vs. rejection of European customs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marshall request of Longstreet?
2. Which of these is NOT Fremantle's opinion of Lee?
3. Why does Buford make his headquarters at the Seminary?
4. How does it seem to Lee that the battle is progressing, as first Rodes and then Early engage in battle?
5. What song of Dan Butterfield's becomes well known?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)