Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Thursday, July 2, 1863, The Second Day, Chapter 2, Chamberlain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Buford's observation point at the start of the battle?
(a) From the cupola
(b) From horseback on top of Cemetery Hill
(c) From the base of the white angel
(d) From a high tree
2. Buford looks for ___________.
(a) Relief from his command
(c) Food for his men
(d) Additional ammunition
3. What does Kilrain think is important in fighting this war?
4. What does Chamberlain think will happen if the South wins?
(a) The North and South will eventually reunify.
(b) America will become two countries.
(c) The South will eventually overtake the North.
(d) The South will become a British protectorate.
5. How do things change when Chamberlain and his men enter Pennsylvania?
(a) The weather gets worse.
(b) The civilians become more hostile.
(c) The civilians become much more friendly.
(d) The weather improves.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Gibbon not want Buford to go into headquarters?
2. How does the battle continue without Reynolds?
3. What catches Buford's eye in the cemetery?
4. What is the situation when Reynolds arrives?
5. What is unusual about Buford's reaction to Reynolds' arrival?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)