|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Friday, July 3, 1863, Chapter 1, Chamberlain.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Buford initially facing?
2. Which of these is NOT a reason Longstreet gives for why Meade will not attack?
(a) He will be reluctant to move without his full force.
(b) He has just arrived on the field and will not understand the position.
(c) He is General Meade.
(d) He will have orders from Washington not to attack.
3. What does Chamberlain hope to get for his men very soon?
(b) New horses
(c) New uniforms
(d) Medals of Honor
4. What does Chamberlain think about the ground they're holding?
(a) It is a very good position and they can hold it for quite a while.
(b) They would be better off finding another site altogether.
(c) It is an OK position, but with a little power, the Rebels will overtake them.
(d) One side of it is very weak.
5. To whom does Buford once more send a message?
(a) John Reynolds
(b) Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain
(c) Col. Vincent
(d) Gen. Meade
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these countries is NOT represented at breakfast?
2. What is the situation when Reynolds arrives?
3. Where is Buford's observation point at the start of the battle?
4. How does the battle continue without Reynolds?
5. What does Fremantle hope for after the war is over?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)