1. Whose troops wear black hats and are known as the Iron Brigade?
(a) James Longstreet's
(b) John Reynolds'
(c) Robert E. Lee's
(d) Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain's
2. What profession had the spy had before that helps him in his current position?
(d) Traveling salesman
3. Who is it the spy quotes to himself as he rides along?
(b) Robert E. Lee
(d) George Washington
4. What news does the spy have for Longstreet?
(a) John Reynolds plans to attack Richmond.
(b) The Union Army is on the move.
(c) Gettysburg has been invaded.
(d) Confederate troops have been defeated at Harrisburg.
5. Why does Sorrel not believe the spy?
(a) The spy has given them false information in the past.
(b) Another spy gave different information.
(c) Reports from Stuart contradict the spy's information.
(d) There would have been word earlier if his information were true.
6. What decision does Longstreet make after hearing the spy's information?
(a) To move the troops to Gettysburg.
(b) To contact J.E.B. Stuart to get the cavalry to Longstreet's headquarters.
(c) To go to Lee.
(d) To send another scout out to confirm.
This section contains 6,310 words
(approx. 22 pages at 300 words per page)