|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jerome wants to consider...
(a) Starting up the circus
(b) Teaching the animals some manners
(c) Separating the skunks and raccoons
(d) Showing the animals the door
2. Donald is not proud of himself regarding...
(a) His mean dogs
(b) Officer Hinkle's visit
(c) His deer hunting
(d) The death of Mrs. Grouch
3. Jerome seems now to be needing...
(a) More food
(b) More sunshine
(c) More sleep
(d) A housekeeper
4. Jerome is waiting for Emma Lou to...
(a) Hint about what she wants for Christmas
(b) Present him with a gift
(c) Say she does not want a present
(d) Tell him what she has gotten him for Christmas
5. Donald agrees to think about...
(a) A solution to the feuding
(b) How to solve Jerome's animal problem
(c) How to find Monarch
(d) How to fix Emma Lou
Short Answer Questions
1. The Eppys have brought with them to Jerome's house...
2. For the Christmas party, Jerome is expecting...
3. Donald apologizes to Jerome for having been...
4. Jerome is weary from...
5. Jerome turns Monarch's corral into...
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)