|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Old Grouch's children arrive...
(a) With more aggressive attitude
(b) With new spouses
(c) With a supply of food
(d) With a couple of new children
2. What made Emma Lou finally decide to go to Jerome's door?
(a) Her anger gave her the courage to go
(b) He smiled at her in the post office
(c) He invited her for lunch
(d) She liked the look of his front window
3. Emma Lou's solution to Jerome's problems is to...
(a) Put up fencing
(b) Turn the fawn out into the woods
(c) Build a wing onto the house
(d) Build a corral
4. How did Charmine punish the runt of her litter?
(a) She left her behind when the family went to the spring
(b) She nipped at her and growled
(c) She gave her less food than the others
(d) She whipped her with her tail
5. Emma Lou deduces that...
(a) Donald has been visiting Jerome
(b) Donald is up to something
(c) Donald has taken her place
(d) Jerome is tired of her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Amby?
2. For the Christmas party, Jerome is expecting...
3. Emma Lou wants to take her statue of Old Grouch...
4. Jerome's house seems ...
5. Jerome knows now that he must do something about...
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)