|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes care of the noises in the wall?
(d) The Eppys
2. What change does Jerome make in the presence of Mr. and Mrs. Grouch?
(a) He learns how to sing like animals
(b) He fixes better meals so he can share with them
(c) He begins to talk about himself and his past
(d) He sleeps better when they are there
3. Emma Lou Eppy could be described as...
(a) A diva
(b) A tom boy
(c) A future fashion model
(d) A gang member
4. How does Jerome feel about Emma arming herself with a rifle?
(a) He hopes it will help fend off Donald Roger
(b) It is worrisome to him
(c) He wants to see her hit her target
(d) He hopes she is a good shot
5. What kinds of foods does Jerome provide for the animals?
(a) Eggs and Spam
(b) Cakes and cereal
(c) Fruit and vegetables
(d) Raw potatoes and carrots
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emma Lou dislike the other neighbor, Donald?
2. Emma Lou has skills that Jerome does not have, including...
3. Emma refers to her parents as...
4. Where did Emma go to visit her aunt?
5. Runt's new partner is...
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)