|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jerome attempts to get the skunky smell out of the cabin by...
(a) Leaving the door open
(b) Cooking a meal
(c) Spraying ammonia
(d) Lighting a pipe
2. How does Old Grouch demonstrate his indifference as a parent?
(a) He eats the babies' food
(b) He takes over the babies' nest for himself
(c) He chooses to care for Ma and Pa's babies
(d) He leaves the cabin
3. What is Emma's weapon of choice?
(a) A spear
(b) A rock
(c) A beany
(d) A gun
4. When Emma threatens to bring a rifle...
(a) Jerome hides
(b) Jerome is alarmed
(c) Jerome is relieved
(d) Jerome becomes excited
5. What made Emma Lou finally decide to go to Jerome's door?
(a) He smiled at her in the post office
(b) Her anger gave her the courage to go
(c) She liked the look of his front window
(d) He invited her for lunch
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jerome feel about carving a headstone for Charmine?
2. What are Mr. Grouch's least agreeable characteristics?
3. What name did Emma Lou and Jerome assign to Mrs. Grouch?
4. How does Emma Lou feel about Donald?
5. Old Grouch's children arrive...
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)