|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name did Emma Lou and Jerome assign to Mrs. Grouch?
2. Why did Donald Roger pay a visit to Jerome?
(a) To pay him for the racoon his dog killed
(b) To look at the inside of the cabin
(c) To get some ideas for building a shack
(d) To discuss Emma Lou's rage toward him
3. Who takes up caring for Mrs. Grouch's babies?
(b) Old Grouch
4. How does Jerome feel about the woodland animals?
(a) They do not own the woods
(b) They are unwanted guests
(c) They do not belong to him
(d) They are his private property
5. When Donald Roger hears Emma Lou approaching the cabin, he...
(a) Climbs up into the chimney
(b) Hides under the table
(c) Hides under Jerome's bed
(d) Runs out into the woods
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the lifestyle change that Jerome makes when he moves to his hundred acres in the woods?
2. Who is Mr. Grouch?
3. The Eppys like to have...
4. Emma feels that Roger Donald is...
5. How is Jerome able to tolerate skunks in the house?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)