|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes up caring for Mrs. Grouch's babies?
(b) Old Grouch
2. When the Eppy family arrived in the redwood forest, they were a family of
3. Emma's choice of clothing, instead of frilly dresses, was...
(a) Rolled up jeans
(b) Long black pants
(c) Tights and boots
(d) Hooded raincoats
4. To what does Jerome compare the pack rats' clumping noise?
(a) A thundercloud
(b) A man on stilts
(c) A small train
(d) Kettle drums
5. How is Jerome able to tolerate skunks in the house?
(a) They keep him warm at night
(b) They do not use their weapons on him
(c) They listen to him talk
(d) They are polite and do not want to stay
Short Answer Questions
1. Now that Mrs. Grouch is gone, who will have to care for the children?
2. What are Mr. Grouch's least agreeable characteristics?
3. By chewing up his letters, what do the mice accomplish for Jerome?
4. Who takes care of the noises in the wall?
5. The Eppy house was located...
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)