|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does starvation around the country lead to?
2. How many citizens does the Great Patriotic War take from the Soviet?
(b) 1 million.
(c) 45 million.
(d) 27 million.
3. What does Khrushchev aim to improve with his career ambitions?
(a) Worker conditions.
(c) Peasant life.
4. What is Khrushchev's socioeconomic status growing up?
(a) Upper class.
(b) Middle class.
5. What is Khrushchev accused of during the verbal assault in 1964?
(a) Voting against Stalin.
(b) Accepting bribes.
(c) Communist views.
(d) Contradicting Leninist doctrines.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, concerning peasants, does Khrushchev reject?
2. When are the Leningraders sentenced to death?
3. How does the party test Khrushchev's loyalty in 1930?
4. After the verbal assault on Khrushchev in 1964, what is he forced to do?
5. Why is Lyonia court-martialed while recovering from battle wounds?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Stalin feel about Khrushchev's reform plans?
2. What is going on in 1945, compared to what Khrushchev tells Stalin is going on?
3. What problems follow Khrushchev to the academy?
4. Why does Khrushchev begin to defend the people against his own government?
5. Why does Khrushchev prefer pseudo-science?
6. Why does Khrushchev's family flee Kiev?
7. Unlike many of his colleagues, what does Khrushchev have a fascination about?
8. How does Khrushchev feel about Stalin?
9. Why should Khrushchev have listened to his children's warnings of conspiracy?
10. What is Khrushchev's mother like?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)