|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Khrushchev's wife die?
(c) Small Pox.
2. In 1953, where is Khrushchev in the Kremlin hierarchy?
(c) 2nd or 3rd.
(d) Middle management.
3. How does the party test Khrushchev's loyalty in 1930?
(a) Makes him sign a letter to Pravda.
(b) Swears him into the party.
(c) Forces him to manipulate others.
(d) Asks him to act as a spy.
4. What does starvation around the country lead to?
5. Who verbally assaults Khrushchev in 1964?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many citizens does the Great Patriotic War take from the Soviet?
2. Who does Khrushchev consider a self-aggrandizing, anti-Darwinist scientist?
3. How many missions does Lyonia fly before being shot down?
4. What does Khrushchev aim to improve with his career ambitions?
5. What is significant about the chemistry students that Khrushchev begins to work with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Khrushchev's experience with the Red Guard by 1918-1919?
2. Rather then vacationing during the summer of 1964, as was recommended, what does Khrushchev do instead?
3. What is Stalin's personality like after his heart attacks in 1954 and 1947?
4. Why does Khrushchev prefer pseudo-science?
5. What does Khrushchev do as a chief political commissar?
6. In terms of percentages of resources, what does WWII take from the USSR and Ukraine?
7. What is the condition of Yuzovka by 1921?
8. Why does Khrushchev decline an invitation to serve as deputy head of the Soviet government?
9. What benefit does Khrushchev receive from having Ivan Pisarev as a friend?
10. What is the state of the Soviet Union in 1964?
This section contains 719 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)