|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the spetsgurppy refer to?
(a) Black operation units.
(b) The Politburo.
(c) Communist sympathizers
(d) The Red Army.
2. When does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
3. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
(a) 1913 and 1912.
(b) 1915 and 1917.
(c) 1910 and 1914.
(d) 1917 and 1925.
4. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
(a) Stalin dies.
(b) Khrushchev falls in power.
(c) The war ends.
(d) Khrushchev is assassinated.
5. Who are Khrushchev's parents?
(a) Ksenih and Vera.
(b) Ksenih and Nedezhda.
(c) Sergei and Ksenih.
(d) Sergei and Lazar .
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Khrushchev join the Bolsheviks?
2. What is the economic climate of the Soviet Union in 1964?
3. What does Khrushchev consider his colleagues during the war?
4. When is Trotsky exiled?
5. When does Sergei die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does politics divert Khrushchev's educational plans?
2. Why does Khrushchev demand to be the lead person for agriculture upon becoming the party leader?
3. What effect does Khrushchev's ability to tell stories have while trying to make connections?
4. What does Khrushchev do when elected party secretary for the school he has been attending?
5. What is Khrushchev's experience with the Red Guard by 1918-1919?
6. Describe what role Khrushchev holds as ex-officio and what actions he is able to take in this position.
7. What argument is made by Malenkov and Khrushchev concerning Beria?
8. Rather then vacationing during the summer of 1964, as was recommended, what does Khrushchev do instead?
9. Why does the author suggest that Khrushchev embraces revolution?
10. As leader of Moscow's smallest district, how does Khrushchev prove himself?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)