|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
(a) Stalin dies.
(b) Khrushchev falls in power.
(c) The war ends.
(d) Khrushchev is assassinated.
2. Who is disowned by their father after joining the Komsomol?
3. What is Khrushchev accused of during the verbal assault in 1964?
(a) Communist views.
(b) Contradicting Leninist doctrines.
(c) Accepting bribes.
(d) Voting against Stalin.
4. What is Khrushchev expecting on March 1, 1953?
(a) Summons from Stalin.
(b) The end of the war.
(c) Election into government position.
(d) The birth of his son.
5. What is the majority of education that Khrushchev receives?
(b) From parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hitler invade Poland?
2. Stalin becomes nervous and paranoid after the fall of what country?
3. At dinners with Stalin, what must everyone do before Stalin will eat?
4. When is Khrushchev born?
5. In 1953, where is Khrushchev in the Kremlin hierarchy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Rather then vacationing during the summer of 1964, as was recommended, what does Khrushchev do instead?
2. Why does politics divert Khrushchev's educational plans?
3. What is Khrushchev's experience with the Red Guard by 1918-1919?
4. What type of students attend the academy that Khrushchev was accepted into?
5. Why does Khrushchev wear a mask when dealing with Beria?
6. What occurs as the Old Guard falls?
7. What is the Bolsheviks' view on peasants?
8. How does Stalin feel about Khrushchev's reform plans?
9. What argument is made by Malenkov and Khrushchev concerning Beria?
10. In 1943, what is Khrushchev's recommendation to Stalin?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)