|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who verbally assaults Khrushchev in 1964?
2. Why does Khrushchev walk everywhere he goes?
(a) He cannot afford transportation.
(b) He does not trust street cars.
(c) There is no transportation available.
(d) He enjoys the exercise.
3. Who is disowned by their father after joining the Komsomol?
4. When does the Civil War end?
5. When is Khrushchev dispatched to the head of the Ukrainian Party?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, concerning peasants, does Khrushchev reject?
2. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
3. What are two main epidemics in the barracks in 1908?
4. At what age does Khrushchev begin an apprenticeship with a fitter?
5. In Chapter 9, how do the Politburo colleagues perceive Malenkov?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the state of the Soviet Union in 1964?
2. Rather then vacationing during the summer of 1964, as was recommended, what does Khrushchev do instead?
3. Why does Khrushchev decline an invitation to serve as deputy head of the Soviet government?
4. What does Khrushchev begin to do while working as an apprentice?
5. What does Khrushchev do as a chief political commissar?
6. What type of students attend the academy that Khrushchev was accepted into?
7. What is the Bolsheviks' view on peasants?
8. As leader of Moscow's smallest district, how does Khrushchev prove himself?
9. What is Khrushchev's mother like?
10. What is Khrushchev involved in once he moves to Kharlov?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)