|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many missions does Lyonia fly before being shot down?
2. How many Ukrainians die during WWII?
(a) 8.6 million.
(b) 5.3 million.
(c) 4.5 million.
(d) 1 million.
3. How much of the USSR's wealth does WWII claim?
4. Who are Khrushchev's parents?
(a) Ksenih and Vera.
(b) Ksenih and Nedezhda.
(c) Sergei and Lazar .
(d) Sergei and Ksenih.
5. What does Khrushchev take full credit for in 1939?
(a) Winning War.
(b) Decreased unemployment.
(c) Lowered taxes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Stalin spend his time after his strokes?
2. Who takes over as Prime Minister after Khrushchev leaves office?
3. What is the average number of people per hut in Khrushchev's home town?
4. Who does Khrushchev side with in 1923, putting himself in danger with the party?
5. When does Khrushchev become a full member of the Central Committee?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why should Khrushchev have listened to his children's warnings of conspiracy?
2. What effect does Khrushchev's ability to tell stories have while trying to make connections?
3. Why can rivals underestimate Khrushchev?
4. What is Khrushchev's mother like?
5. Why does politics divert Khrushchev's educational plans?
6. In 1943, what is Khrushchev's recommendation to Stalin?
7. Why does Khrushchev wear a mask when dealing with Beria?
8. What occurs as the Old Guard falls?
9. What is the state of the Soviet Union in 1964?
10. Why does the author suggest that Khrushchev embraces revolution?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)