|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Lyonia commissioned to the war?
2. Why is Lyonia court-martialed while recovering from battle wounds?
(b) Kills a sailor.
(c) Lied about the wounds.
3. When does Lyonia die?
4. In what years does Stalin suffer strokes?
(a) 1948 and 1948.
(b) 1945 and 1947.
(c) 1947 and 1951.
(d) 1943 and 1945.
5. When does Khrushchev know Stalin no longer trusts him?
(a) Stalin calls him soft-bellied.
(b) Stalin has him arrested.
(c) Stalin no longer speaks to him.
(d) Stalin demotes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Khrushchev walk everywhere he goes?
2. Who does Khrushchev marry in 1914?
3. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
4. Where does Khrushchev go in 1908 to join his father?
5. What is the economic climate of the Soviet Union in 1964?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Khrushchev feel about Stalin?
2. Why does Khrushchev demand to be the lead person for agriculture upon becoming the party leader?
3. In 1943, what is Khrushchev's recommendation to Stalin?
4. Rather then vacationing during the summer of 1964, as was recommended, what does Khrushchev do instead?
5. What is going on in 1945, compared to what Khrushchev tells Stalin is going on?
6. What is Khrushchev involved in once he moves to Kharlov?
7. Why does Khrushchev wear a mask when dealing with Beria?
8. Unlike many of his colleagues, what does Khrushchev have a fascination about?
9. Why does Khrushchev decline an invitation to serve as deputy head of the Soviet government?
10. Why does Khrushchev's family flee Kiev?
This section contains 693 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)