|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Khrushchev go in 1908 to join his father?
2. What, concerning peasants, does Khrushchev reject?
(a) Peasant psychology.
(b) Work laws.
(d) Marriage laws.
3. When does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
4. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
(a) 0 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 12 years.
5. Where does Khrushchev's family live in luxury?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the party test Khrushchev's loyalty in 1930?
2. What position does Khrushchev hold at a Red Square funeral?
3. Where does Stalin spend his time after his strokes?
4. Where does Khrushchev find work in 1914?
5. In 1912, why is Khrushchev fired from two different jobs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can rivals underestimate Khrushchev?
2. Unlike many of his colleagues, what does Khrushchev have a fascination about?
3. What does Khrushchev do when elected party secretary for the school he has been attending?
4. What is Khrushchev's experience with the Red Guard by 1918-1919?
5. What occurs at the Soviet Defense Council meeting discussed in Chapter 19?
6. How does Khrushchev feel about Stalin?
7. What is going on in 1945, compared to what Khrushchev tells Stalin is going on?
8. How do Khrushchev's ideologies effect his takeover of foreign policy?
9. How does Stalin feel about Khrushchev's reform plans?
10. Rather then vacationing during the summer of 1964, as was recommended, what does Khrushchev do instead?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)