|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As party secretary for the school, what group does Khrushchev join?
(b) Ninth Army Political Department.
(c) Bolshevik elite.
2. When is Postyshev dropped from the Ukraine Central Committee?
3. When does Khrushchev join the Bolsheviks?
4. Why does Khrushchev walk everywhere he goes?
(a) He cannot afford transportation.
(b) He enjoys the exercise.
(c) He does not trust street cars.
(d) There is no transportation available.
5. Calling on a secure phone, what does Brezhnev request of Khrushchev?
(a) He stay in Moscow.
(b) Temporary authority over ther state.
(c) He return to Moscow.
(d) He state his position on the recent election.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stalin force his company to drink excessively?
2. What is the majority of education that Khrushchev receives?
3. When does Khrushchev become a full member of the Central Committee?
4. Where does Khrushchev find work in 1914?
5. When does Sergei die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What effect does Khrushchev's ability to tell stories have while trying to make connections?
2. What is the condition of Yuzovka by 1921?
3. Why does the author suggest that Khrushchev embraces revolution?
4. Why does Khrushchev feel too inexperienced to head the Ukrainian Party?
5. What argument is made by Malenkov and Khrushchev concerning Beria?
6. What is Khrushchev's mother like?
7. What does Khrushchev do when elected party secretary for the school he has been attending?
8. What is the Bolsheviks' view on peasants?
9. Why does Khrushchev decline an invitation to serve as deputy head of the Soviet government?
10. What type of students attend the academy that Khrushchev was accepted into?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)