|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khrushchev consider his colleagues during the war?
2. When does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
3. What does the spetsgurppy refer to?
(a) The Red Army.
(b) The Politburo.
(c) Black operation units.
(d) Communist sympathizers
4. What, concerning peasants, does Khrushchev reject?
(a) Work laws.
(c) Marriage laws.
(d) Peasant psychology.
5. What does starvation around the country lead to?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many missions does Lyonia fly before being shot down?
2. When is Postyshev dropped from the Ukraine Central Committee?
3. How many of Khrushchev's key party and industrial leaders have been lost?
4. What is life like for Khrushchev and the other men in the barracks?
5. When does Zhdanov die?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Khrushchev feel too inexperienced to head the Ukrainian Party?
2. Rather then vacationing during the summer of 1964, as was recommended, what does Khrushchev do instead?
3. Describe what role Khrushchev holds as ex-officio and what actions he is able to take in this position.
4. What argument is made by Malenkov and Khrushchev concerning Beria?
5. Why should Khrushchev have listened to his children's warnings of conspiracy?
6. What is going on in 1945, compared to what Khrushchev tells Stalin is going on?
7. Why does Khrushchev demand to be the lead person for agriculture upon becoming the party leader?
8. What type of students attend the academy that Khrushchev was accepted into?
9. What effect does Khrushchev's ability to tell stories have while trying to make connections?
10. Why does the author suggest that Khrushchev embraces revolution?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)