|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group emphasizes economic improvement in 1917?
(c) Red party.
2. Who does Khrushchev marry in 1914?
3. What position does Khrushchev hold at a Red Square funeral?
(d) Ex officio.
4. What does the spetsgurppy refer to?
(a) The Politburo.
(b) The Red Army.
(c) Black operation units.
(d) Communist sympathizers
5. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
(a) Ninth Army Political Department.
(c) Bolshevik Elite.
(d) Red Leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Khrushchev fascinated with?
2. When is Khrushchev born?
3. In Chapter 9, how do the Politburo colleagues perceive Malenkov?
4. When is Khrushchev named lieutenant general?
5. What is the economic climate of the Soviet Union in 1964?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems follow Khrushchev to the academy?
2. What benefit does Khrushchev receive from having Ivan Pisarev as a friend?
3. What is the state of the Soviet Union in 1964?
4. What is Khrushchev hoping as a result of his voluntary retirement?
5. In terms of percentages of resources, what does WWII take from the USSR and Ukraine?
6. Why do foreign ministers meet in Geneva on May 11?
7. Why is the Central Committee's confirmation to divide the parties cause for bewilderment?
8. Why does Khrushchev demand to be the lead person for agriculture upon becoming the party leader?
9. What does Khrushchev do as a chief political commissar?
10. What is Khrushchev's state of mind in 1969?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)