|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Calling on a secure phone, what does Brezhnev request of Khrushchev?
(a) He stay in Moscow.
(b) He state his position on the recent election.
(c) He return to Moscow.
(d) Temporary authority over ther state.
2. Due to short food supplies, what does Khrushchev propose?
(a) More police in the cities.
(b) Ration cards.
(c) Government control of farms.
(d) Increase farm production.
3. When does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
4. What does starvation around the country lead to?
5. How does Khrushchev feel about his father taking him out of school?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1953, approximately how many people die in labor camps?
2. What is significant about the chemistry students that Khrushchev begins to work with?
3. When does Khrushchev become a full member of the Central Committee?
4. What is Khrushchev's socioeconomic status growing up?
5. Where does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. In 1943, what is Khrushchev's recommendation to Stalin?
2. What effect does Khrushchev's ability to tell stories have while trying to make connections?
3. What is Stalin's personality like after his heart attacks in 1954 and 1947?
4. What does Khrushchev do when elected party secretary for the school he has been attending?
5. What does Khrushchev begin to do while working as an apprentice?
6. Why should Khrushchev have listened to his children's warnings of conspiracy?
7. Why can rivals underestimate Khrushchev?
8. How does Stalin feel about Khrushchev's reform plans?
9. What is the Bolsheviks' view on peasants?
10. Unlike many of his colleagues, what does Khrushchev have a fascination about?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)