|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Sergei in a body cast?
(b) Multiple broken bones.
(c) Yellow Fever.
2. How many hours per day does Khrushchev work as an apprentice?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 14 hours.
(d) 8 hours.
3. What does Khrushchev become head of in 1944?
(a) White Army.
(b) Red Army.
(c) Soviet government.
(d) Ukrainian government.
4. When does the Ukrainian Politburo authorize a final liquidation of the guerrillas?
5. Who is murdered under Khrushchev's orders?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of city does Khrushchev move to in 1908?
2. Where does Khrushchev's family live in luxury?
3. Where does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
4. Who verbally assaults Khrushchev in 1964?
5. What reason does the government give for Khrushchev's leaving office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems follow Khrushchev to the academy?
2. What is Khrushchev involved in once he moves to Kharlov?
3. What argument is made by Malenkov and Khrushchev concerning Beria?
4. What is Khrushchev's experience with the Red Guard by 1918-1919?
5. Why does Khrushchev decline an invitation to serve as deputy head of the Soviet government?
6. What effect does Khrushchev's ability to tell stories have while trying to make connections?
7. What benefit does Khrushchev receive from having Ivan Pisarev as a friend?
8. Why does Khrushchev prefer pseudo-science?
9. What is Khrushchev hoping as a result of his voluntary retirement?
10. What is Stalin's personality like after his heart attacks in 1954 and 1947?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)