|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stalin spend his time after his strokes?
(b) Black Sea.
(d) At home.
2. What is Khrushchev accused of during the verbal assault in 1964?
(a) Communist views.
(b) Accepting bribes.
(c) Contradicting Leninist doctrines.
(d) Voting against Stalin.
3. How many of Khrushchev's key party and industrial leaders have been lost?
4. Due to short food supplies, what does Khrushchev propose?
(a) Ration cards.
(b) More police in the cities.
(c) Increase farm production.
(d) Government control of farms.
5. What is Khrushchev expecting on March 1, 1953?
(a) The birth of his son.
(b) The end of the war.
(c) Election into government position.
(d) Summons from Stalin.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Stalin determine is a Western Spy in 1952?
2. How many hours per day does Khrushchev work as an apprentice?
3. Why is Sergei in a body cast?
4. What happens to Zhdanov and Voznesnsky in 1950?
5. What country is Khrushchev fascinated with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe what role Khrushchev holds as ex-officio and what actions he is able to take in this position.
2. What does Khrushchev begin to do while working as an apprentice?
3. Unlike many of his colleagues, what does Khrushchev have a fascination about?
4. What type of students attend the academy that Khrushchev was accepted into?
5. Why does Khrushchev begin to defend the people against his own government?
6. What does Khrushchev do when elected party secretary for the school he has been attending?
7. What is going on in 1945, compared to what Khrushchev tells Stalin is going on?
8. How does Stalin feel about Khrushchev's reform plans?
9. Why does Khrushchev feel too inexperienced to head the Ukrainian Party?
10. What is the condition of Yuzovka by 1921?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)