|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is murdered under Khrushchev's orders?
2. Who does Khrushchev marry in 1914?
3. Who does Khrushchev consider a self-aggrandizing, anti-Darwinist scientist?
4. What does the spetsgurppy refer to?
(a) The Red Army.
(b) Black operation units.
(c) The Politburo.
(d) Communist sympathizers
5. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 0 years.
(d) 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Sergei die?
2. Which district does Khrushchev take control of in 1930?
3. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
4. At the academy, how many words of a foreign language are students supposed to learn?
5. How many missions does Lyonia fly before being shot down?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Khrushchev feel too inexperienced to head the Ukrainian Party?
2. What problems follow Khrushchev to the academy?
3. What does Khrushchev discuss during the 22nd Congress?
4. What is Khrushchev involved in once he moves to Kharlov?
5. What is going on in 1945, compared to what Khrushchev tells Stalin is going on?
6. Why does Khrushchev somewhat fear the bombing plans discussed in Chapter 13?
7. Unlike many of his colleagues, what does Khrushchev have a fascination about?
8. Why does Khrushchev begin to defend the people against his own government?
9. In 1943, what is Khrushchev's recommendation to Stalin?
10. How do Khrushchev's ideologies effect his takeover of foreign policy?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)