|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As party secretary for the school, what group does Khrushchev join?
(a) Bolshevik elite.
(b) Ninth Army Political Department.
2. How many of Khrushchev's key party and industrial leaders have been lost?
3. Where does Khrushchev's wife, Nina, work?
(a) She is a housewife.
(b) Shoe factory.
(c) Machine factory.
(d) Electric lamp factory.
4. Who verbally assaults Khrushchev in 1964?
5. Why does Khrushchev walk everywhere he goes?
(a) He enjoys the exercise.
(b) He does not trust street cars.
(c) He cannot afford transportation.
(d) There is no transportation available.
Short Answer Questions
1. When is Postyshev dropped from the Ukraine Central Committee?
2. Why is Sergei in a body cast?
3. At what age does Khrushchev begin an apprenticeship with a fitter?
4. How many missions does Lyonia fly before being shot down?
5. Which district does Khrushchev take control of in 1930?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the condition of Yuzovka by 1921?
2. Why does Khrushchev wear a mask when dealing with Beria?
3. What benefit does Khrushchev receive from having Ivan Pisarev as a friend?
4. Why does Khrushchev feel too inexperienced to head the Ukrainian Party?
5. What is going on in 1945, compared to what Khrushchev tells Stalin is going on?
6. Why does the author suggest that Khrushchev embraces revolution?
7. In terms of percentages of resources, what does WWII take from the USSR and Ukraine?
8. What type of students attend the academy that Khrushchev was accepted into?
9. What is Khrushchev hoping as a result of his voluntary retirement?
10. How does Stalin feel about Khrushchev's reform plans?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)