|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of educational program does Khrushchev enroll in?
(a) University program.
(b) Adult learners program.
(c) Rabfak Program.
(d) Bolshevik program.
2. What does Khrushchev aim to improve with his career ambitions?
(c) Peasant life.
(d) Worker conditions.
3. How does the party test Khrushchev's loyalty in 1930?
(a) Makes him sign a letter to Pravda.
(b) Forces him to manipulate others.
(c) Asks him to act as a spy.
(d) Swears him into the party.
4. What happens to Stalin on March 1, 1953?
(a) Is assassinated.
(b) Heart attack.
(d) Summons Khrushchev.
5. What, concerning peasants, does Khrushchev reject?
(a) Work laws.
(c) Marriage laws.
(d) Peasant psychology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Stalin force his company to drink excessively?
2. As party secretary for the school, what group does Khrushchev join?
3. When does Zhdanov die?
4. Who does Stalin determine is a Western Spy in 1952?
5. Why is Lyonia court-martialed while recovering from battle wounds?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of students attend the academy that Khrushchev was accepted into?
2. What benefit does Khrushchev receive from having Ivan Pisarev as a friend?
3. Why does Khrushchev begin to defend the people against his own government?
4. Why can rivals underestimate Khrushchev?
5. Describe what role Khrushchev holds as ex-officio and what actions he is able to take in this position.
6. What is the condition of Yuzovka by 1921?
7. What effect does Khrushchev's ability to tell stories have while trying to make connections?
8. What is Khrushchev's mother like?
9. Unlike many of his colleagues, what does Khrushchev have a fascination about?
10. How does Khrushchev feel about Stalin?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)