|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
(a) 1913 and 1912.
(b) 1917 and 1925.
(c) 1910 and 1914.
(d) 1915 and 1917.
2. What, concerning peasants, does Khrushchev reject?
(a) Marriage laws.
(c) Work laws.
(d) Peasant psychology.
3. How many hours per day does Khrushchev work as an apprentice?
(a) 14 hours.
(b) 12 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 20 hours.
4. When does Khrushchev know Stalin no longer trusts him?
(a) Stalin calls him soft-bellied.
(b) Stalin has him arrested.
(c) Stalin no longer speaks to him.
(d) Stalin demotes him.
5. What relatives of Khrushchev serve together in the army?
(a) Father and brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1953, approximately how many people die in labor camps?
2. Who does Khrushchev marry in 1914?
3. Who is disowned by their father after joining the Komsomol?
4. What is Khrushchev expecting on March 1, 1953?
5. Where does Khrushchev find work in 1914?
Short Essay Questions
1. In terms of percentages of resources, what does WWII take from the USSR and Ukraine?
2. Unlike many of his colleagues, what does Khrushchev have a fascination about?
3. What problems follow Khrushchev to the academy?
4. As leader of Moscow's smallest district, how does Khrushchev prove himself?
5. Why does Khrushchev have Dovzhenko rehabilitated?
6. What does Khrushchev do when elected party secretary for the school he has been attending?
7. Why should Khrushchev have listened to his children's warnings of conspiracy?
8. Why does Khrushchev feel too inexperienced to head the Ukrainian Party?
9. What occurs as the Old Guard falls?
10. What type of students attend the academy that Khrushchev was accepted into?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)