|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
2. What do Khrushchev's children warn him of?
(a) Staying in Moscow too long.
(b) Unloyal friends.
(d) Losing the election.
3. When is Lyonia commissioned to the war?
4. What does the spetsgurppy refer to?
(a) The Politburo.
(b) Communist sympathizers
(c) The Red Army.
(d) Black operation units.
5. Why is Sergei in a body cast?
(a) Multiple broken bones.
(b) Yellow Fever.
6. When is Khrushchev dispatched to the head of the Ukrainian Party?
7. When does Khrushchev know Stalin no longer trusts him?
(a) Stalin demotes him.
(b) Stalin calls him soft-bellied.
(c) Stalin no longer speaks to him.
(d) Stalin has him arrested.
8. Where does Khrushchev's wife, Nina, work?
(a) She is a housewife.
(b) Machine factory.
(c) Electric lamp factory.
(d) Shoe factory.
9. Who takes over as party leader after Khrushchev leaves office?
10. When does Zhdanov die?
11. When are the Leningraders sentenced to death?
12. When is Postyshev dropped from the Ukraine Central Committee?
13. In what years does Stalin suffer strokes?
(a) 1948 and 1948.
(b) 1945 and 1947.
(c) 1943 and 1945.
(d) 1947 and 1951.
14. Who takes over as Prime Minister after Khrushchev leaves office?
15. How many communist officials and sympathizers are killed by the underground?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many citizens does the Great Patriotic War take from the Soviet?
2. What does Bolshevik demand political leaders to be?
3. Where does Khrushchev's family live in luxury?
4. Who verbally assaults Khrushchev in 1964?
5. Who are Khrushchev's parents?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)