|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
(a) 1915 and 1917.
(b) 1917 and 1925.
(c) 1910 and 1914.
(d) 1913 and 1912.
2. Calling on a secure phone, what does Brezhnev request of Khrushchev?
(a) Temporary authority over ther state.
(b) He stay in Moscow.
(c) He state his position on the recent election.
(d) He return to Moscow.
3. When are the Leningraders sentenced to death?
4. At what age does Khrushchev begin an apprenticeship with a fitter?
(a) 17 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 20 years.
5. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 0 years.
(d) 12 years.
6. What do Zhdanov and Voznesnsky form after the Old Guard falls?
(a) Leningrad faction.
(b) The New Faction.
(c) The Red Party.
(d) The New Party.
7. Who becomes Khrushchev's assistant while head of the Ukrainian Party?
8. How long do students study at the academy, as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
9. As Kaganovich's deputy, what is Khrushchev's largest project?
(b) The metro.
10. After the verbal assault on Khrushchev in 1964, what is he forced to do?
(c) Stand trial.
11. What country is Khrushchev fascinated with?
12. Who does Khrushchev side with in 1923, putting himself in danger with the party?
13. How much of the USSR's wealth does WWII claim?
14. What does the spetsgurppy refer to?
(a) Communist sympathizers
(b) The Red Army.
(c) Black operation units.
(d) The Politburo.
15. What is the average number of people per hut in Khrushchev's home town?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what years does Stalin suffer strokes?
2. Who takes over as Prime Minister after Khrushchev leaves office?
3. In October 1964, who is Khrushchev's chief ally?
4. How does Khrushchev's wife die?
5. Who is disowned by their father after joining the Komsomol?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)