|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the verbal assault on Khrushchev in 1964, what is he forced to do?
(b) Stand trial.
2. Where does Khrushchev's family live in luxury?
3. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
(a) 1913 and 1912.
(b) 1910 and 1914.
(c) 1915 and 1917.
(d) 1917 and 1925.
4. How many hours per day does Khrushchev work as an apprentice?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 14 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
5. What, concerning peasants, does Khrushchev reject?
(a) Marriage laws.
(b) Work laws.
(d) Peasant psychology.
6. How long do students study at the academy, as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
7. When is Trotsky exiled?
8. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 0 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 12 years.
9. In 1912, why is Khrushchev fired from two different jobs?
(a) Bad attitude.
(b) His political activities.
(c) Sleeping on the job.
(d) Poor performance.
10. What does Khrushchev take full credit for in 1939?
(b) Decreased unemployment.
(c) Lowered taxes.
(d) Winning War.
11. What happens to Lenin in 1922 that leaves him an invalid until his death?
(b) A stroke.
(c) A heart attack.
12. Who does Khrushchev marry in 1914?
13. What country is Khrushchev fascinated with?
14. Where does Khrushchev find work in 1914?
(a) Machine repair shop.
(b) In the mines.
(c) Shoe factory.
(d) Weapons factory.
15. Who becomes Khrushchev's assistant while head of the Ukrainian Party?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
2. By Kremlin standards, how is Khrushchev regarded?
3. At the academy, how many words of a foreign language are students supposed to learn?
4. Who is the Great Patriotic War against?
5. What is the average number of people per hut in Khrushchev's home town?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)