Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is murdered under Khrushchev's orders?
2. Who does Khrushchev marry in 1914?
3. Who does Khrushchev consider a self-aggrandizing, anti-Darwinist scientist?
4. What does the spetsgurppy refer to?
(a) The Red Army.
(b) Black operation units.
(c) The Politburo.
(d) Communist sympathizers
5. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 12 years.
(c) 0 years.
(d) 8 years.
6. When does Sergei die?
7. Which district does Khrushchev take control of in 1930?
(c) The metro.
8. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
(b) Red Leader.
(c) Bolshevik Elite.
(d) Ninth Army Political Department.
9. At the academy, how many words of a foreign language are students supposed to learn?
10. How many missions does Lyonia fly before being shot down?
11. In October 1964, who is Khrushchev's chief ally?
12. When is Lyonia commissioned to the war?
13. How long do students study at the academy, as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) 3 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 5 years.
14. What reason does the government give for Khrushchev's leaving office?
(b) Voted out.
(c) He was of retirement age.
(d) Health reasons.
15. Calling on a secure phone, what does Brezhnev request of Khrushchev?
(a) He stay in Moscow.
(b) He return to Moscow.
(c) He state his position on the recent election.
(d) Temporary authority over ther state.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Kaganovich's deputy, what is Khrushchev's largest project?
2. What happens to Zhdanov and Voznesnsky in 1950?
3. What does Stalin demand the Russification of?
4. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
5. What political positions does Khrushchev hold?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)