|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
(a) Khrushchev falls in power.
(b) The war ends.
(c) Khrushchev is assassinated.
(d) Stalin dies.
2. Why does Stalin force his company to drink excessively?
(a) To have fun.
(b) To socialize.
(c) So he does not drink alone.
(d) To loosen their tongues.
3. When is Khrushchev dispatched to the head of the Ukrainian Party?
4. In 1953, approximately how many people die in labor camps?
(b) 1 million.
(c) 2.5 million.
(d) 1 billion.
5. What political positions does Khrushchev hold?
(a) Prime Minister and party leader.
(b) Party leader and Secretary of State.
(c) President and party leader.
(d) Secretary of State and Prime Minister.
6. How long do students study at the academy, as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 4 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 2 years.
7. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 0 years.
8. What happens to Zhdanov and Voznesnsky in 1950?
(b) Sentenced to death.
(c) Rewarded by Stalin.
(d) Raise in power.
9. How many communist officials and sympathizers are killed by the underground?
10. Where does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
11. What is Khrushchev expecting on March 1, 1953?
(a) Summons from Stalin.
(b) The end of the war.
(c) The birth of his son.
(d) Election into government position.
12. What does Khrushchev take full credit for in 1939?
(a) Winning War.
(b) Lowered taxes.
(d) Decreased unemployment.
13. Who verbally assaults Khrushchev in 1964?
14. Who is the Great Patriotic War against?
(a) Great Britain.
15. Who is murdered under Khrushchev's orders?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many missions does Lyonia fly before being shot down?
2. When does Khrushchev join the Bolsheviks?
3. In October 1964, who is Khrushchev's chief ally?
4. By Kremlin standards, how is Khrushchev regarded?
5. What are two main epidemics in the barracks in 1908?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)