|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Calling on a secure phone, what does Brezhnev request of Khrushchev?
(a) He stay in Moscow.
(b) He return to Moscow.
(c) Temporary authority over ther state.
(d) He state his position on the recent election.
2. When does Hitler invade Poland?
3. When is Trotsky exiled?
4. What does Khrushchev consider Malenkov and Bulganin to be?
(a) Potential leaders.
(b) Unloyal colleagues.
(d) His best friends.
5. At dinners with Stalin, what must everyone do before Stalin will eat?
(a) Sample the dishes.
(b) Praise him.
(c) Wash their hands.
(d) Say a blessing.
6. When is Khrushchev dispatched to the head of the Ukrainian Party?
7. Why does Khrushchev walk everywhere he goes?
(a) He does not trust street cars.
(b) There is no transportation available.
(c) He cannot afford transportation.
(d) He enjoys the exercise.
8. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
(a) 1913 and 1912.
(b) 1915 and 1917.
(c) 1917 and 1925.
(d) 1910 and 1914.
9. Why is Sergei in a body cast?
(a) Multiple broken bones.
(c) Yellow Fever.
10. Where does Khrushchev go in 1908 to join his father?
11. What reason does the government give for Khrushchev's leaving office?
(a) Voted out.
(b) Health reasons.
(c) He was of retirement age.
12. Who takes over as Prime Minister after Khrushchev leaves office?
13. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 0 years.
(d) 12 years.
14. What relatives of Khrushchev serve together in the army?
(c) Father and brother.
15. When does the Civil War end?
Short Answer Questions
1. By Kremlin standards, how is Khrushchev regarded?
2. Who does Stalin determine is a Western Spy in 1952?
3. Who are Khrushchev's parents?
4. How long do students study at the academy, as discussed in Chapter 5?
5. What is Khrushchev's socioeconomic status growing up?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)