|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Zhdanov and Voznesnsky in 1950?
(a) Rewarded by Stalin.
(c) Sentenced to death.
(d) Raise in power.
2. What is Stalin's mental state following his strokes?
(c) Happy and relaxed.
3. What does Khrushchev consider his colleagues during the war?
4. When does Zhdanov die?
5. When does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
6. Why is Sergei in a body cast?
(a) Multiple broken bones.
(b) Yellow Fever.
7. What does Stalin think Voroshilov is during the 19th Congress in 1952?
(a) Worthy of a higher office.
(b) A loyal supporter.
(c) A Western spy.
(d) No longer useful.
8. What does Khrushchev aim to improve with his career ambitions?
(a) Peasant life.
(c) Worker conditions.
9. When is Postyshev dropped from the Ukraine Central Committee?
10. Who does Stalin determine is a Western Spy in 1952?
11. When does the Civil War end?
12. Who is assassinated in Leningrad in 1934?
13. Where does Khrushchev's family live in luxury?
14. What relatives of Khrushchev serve together in the army?
(d) Father and brother.
15. Who is murdered under Khrushchev's orders?
Short Answer Questions
1. By Kremlin standards, how is Khrushchev regarded?
2. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
3. What does Khrushchev become head of in 1944?
4. When does Hitler invade Poland?
5. When does the Ukrainian Politburo authorize a final liquidation of the guerrillas?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)