|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Khrushchev's wife, Nina, work?
(a) She is a housewife.
(b) Machine factory.
(c) Shoe factory.
(d) Electric lamp factory.
2. Who does Khrushchev consider a self-aggrandizing, anti-Darwinist scientist?
3. By Kremlin standards, how is Khrushchev regarded?
(a) A nice guy.
4. What happens to Zhdanov and Voznesnsky in 1950?
(b) Raise in power.
(c) Sentenced to death.
(d) Rewarded by Stalin.
5. What position does Khrushchev hold at a Red Square funeral?
(a) Ex officio.
6. Where is Khrushchev born?
7. When is Khrushchev named lieutenant general?
8. Where does Stalin spend his time after his strokes?
(b) Black Sea.
(d) At home.
9. When does Khrushchev become a full member of the Central Committee?
10. When does Hitler invade Poland?
11. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
(a) 1913 and 1912.
(b) 1917 and 1925.
(c) 1910 and 1914.
(d) 1915 and 1917.
12. Which district does Khrushchev take control of in 1930?
(a) The metro.
13. What country is Khrushchev fascinated with?
14. What do Khrushchev's children warn him of?
(b) Losing the election.
(c) Unloyal friends.
(d) Staying in Moscow too long.
15. How many Ukrainians die during WWII?
(a) 8.6 million.
(b) 4.5 million.
(c) 5.3 million.
(d) 1 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khrushchev consider his colleagues during the war?
2. Who takes over as party leader after Khrushchev leaves office?
3. How much of the USSR's wealth does WWII claim?
4. Why does Khrushchev walk everywhere he goes?
5. In 1953, where is Khrushchev in the Kremlin hierarchy?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)