|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Ukrainians die during WWII?
(a) 8.6 million.
(b) 4.5 million.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 5.3 million.
2. In what years does Stalin suffer strokes?
(a) 1947 and 1951.
(b) 1945 and 1947.
(c) 1943 and 1945.
(d) 1948 and 1948.
3. What relatives of Khrushchev serve together in the army?
(d) Father and brother.
4. How many missions does Lyonia fly before being shot down?
5. What does Bolshevik demand political leaders to be?
(a) From the upper class.
(b) Highly educated.
(c) Cultural Rulers.
6. What year is Khrushchev put in charge of the Petrovo-Marinsky District?
7. In 1912, why is Khrushchev fired from two different jobs?
(a) Sleeping on the job.
(b) His political activities.
(c) Bad attitude.
(d) Poor performance.
8. In Chapter 9, how do the Politburo colleagues perceive Malenkov?
(b) A threat.
9. When does the Civil War end?
10. What do Zhdanov and Voznesnsky form after the Old Guard falls?
(a) The New Party.
(b) Leningrad faction.
(c) The Red Party.
(d) The New Faction.
11. By Kremlin standards, how is Khrushchev regarded?
(d) A nice guy.
12. What is the majority of education that Khrushchev receives?
(c) From parents.
13. When does Khrushchev become a full member of the Central Committee?
14. What does Khrushchev become head of in 1944?
(a) Soviet government.
(b) Ukrainian government.
(c) White Army.
(d) Red Army.
15. What does Stalin demand the Russification of?
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Hitler invade Poland?
2. What do Khrushchev's children warn him of?
3. How many of Khrushchev's key party and industrial leaders have been lost?
4. What are two main epidemics in the barracks in 1908?
5. What political positions does Khrushchev hold?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)