|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who takes over as party leader after Khrushchev leaves office?
2. Who becomes Khrushchev's assistant while head of the Ukrainian Party?
3. What is the average number of people per hut in Khrushchev's home town?
4. What is the majority of education that Khrushchev receives?
(c) From parents.
5. What is Khrushchev expecting on March 1, 1953?
(a) Summons from Stalin.
(b) The birth of his son.
(c) The end of the war.
(d) Election into government position.
6. Who does Khrushchev consider a self-aggrandizing, anti-Darwinist scientist?
7. What political positions does Khrushchev hold?
(a) President and party leader.
(b) Secretary of State and Prime Minister.
(c) Prime Minister and party leader.
(d) Party leader and Secretary of State.
8. At dinners with Stalin, what must everyone do before Stalin will eat?
(a) Praise him.
(b) Wash their hands.
(c) Sample the dishes.
(d) Say a blessing.
9. At the academy, how many words of a foreign language are students supposed to learn?
10. What, concerning peasants, does Khrushchev reject?
(a) Peasant psychology.
(c) Work laws.
(d) Marriage laws.
11. How many congressional delegates are arrested for counter-revolutionary crimes?
12. What does Bolshevik demand political leaders to be?
(a) Highly educated.
(b) Cultural Rulers.
(c) From the upper class.
13. What does Khrushchev consider his colleagues during the war?
14. What does Khrushchev aim to improve with his career ambitions?
(c) Worker conditions.
(d) Peasant life.
15. When does Khrushchev join the Bolsheviks?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khrushchev consider Malenkov and Bulganin to be?
2. When does Hitler invade Poland?
3. By Kremlin standards, how is Khrushchev regarded?
4. When does Lyonia die?
5. How long do students study at the academy, as discussed in Chapter 5?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)