|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khrushchev take full credit for in 1939?
(a) Decreased unemployment.
(b) Lowered taxes.
(d) Winning War.
2. What year is Khrushchev put in charge of the Petrovo-Marinsky District?
3. After the verbal assault on Khrushchev in 1964, what is he forced to do?
(d) Stand trial.
4. Who is murdered under Khrushchev's orders?
5. Who are Khrushchev's parents?
(a) Sergei and Lazar .
(b) Sergei and Ksenih.
(c) Ksenih and Vera.
(d) Ksenih and Nedezhda.
6. At what age does Khrushchev begin an apprenticeship with a fitter?
(a) 17 years.
(b) 23 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
7. Where does Khrushchev's family live in luxury?
8. What is the majority of education that Khrushchev receives?
(b) From parents.
9. As Kaganovich's deputy, what is Khrushchev's largest project?
(d) The metro.
10. In Chapter 9, how do the Politburo colleagues perceive Malenkov?
(a) A threat.
11. During Chapter 7, where does Khrushchev's family flee to?
12. What happens to Stalin on March 1, 1953?
(a) Is assassinated.
(b) Summons Khrushchev.
(c) Heart attack.
13. How long do students study at the academy, as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) 4 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 5 years.
14. Who takes over as party leader after Khrushchev leaves office?
15. How many communist officials and sympathizers are killed by the underground?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khrushchev consider his colleagues during the war?
2. When is Lyonia commissioned to the war?
3. In October 1964, who is Khrushchev's chief ally?
4. Where does Stalin spend his time after his strokes?
5. What is Khrushchev accused of during the verbal assault in 1964?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)