|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many citizens does the Great Patriotic War take from the Soviet?
(b) 45 million.
(c) 27 million.
(d) 1 million.
2. How long do students study at the academy, as discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 4 years.
3. What is the goal of the academy discussed in Chapter 5?
(a) Educate young children.
(b) Develop socialist executives.
(c) Serve as a military school.
(d) Teach liberal arts.
4. Stalin becomes nervous and paranoid after the fall of what country?
5. What is Khrushchev accused of during the verbal assault in 1964?
(a) Accepting bribes.
(b) Contradicting Leninist doctrines.
(c) Voting against Stalin.
(d) Communist views.
6. Who is murdered under Khrushchev's orders?
7. When are the Leningraders sentenced to death?
8. What is Stalin's mental state following his strokes?
(c) Happy and relaxed.
9. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
(a) 1910 and 1914.
(b) 1917 and 1925.
(c) 1913 and 1912.
(d) 1915 and 1917.
10. What happens to Lenin in 1922 that leaves him an invalid until his death?
(a) A stroke.
(b) A heart attack.
11. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
(a) Ninth Army Political Department.
(c) Bolshevik Elite.
(d) Red Leader.
12. Who verbally assaults Khrushchev in 1964?
13. When does the Ukrainian Politburo authorize a final liquidation of the guerrillas?
14. Who is assassinated in Leningrad in 1934?
15. How does the party test Khrushchev's loyalty in 1930?
(a) Makes him sign a letter to Pravda.
(b) Asks him to act as a spy.
(c) Swears him into the party.
(d) Forces him to manipulate others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
2. When is Khrushchev born?
3. Where does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
4. What happens to Zhdanov and Voznesnsky in 1950?
5. What year is Khrushchev put in charge of the Petrovo-Marinsky District?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)