|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 0 years.
2. When is Postyshev dropped from the Ukraine Central Committee?
3. Who does Khrushchev marry in 1914?
4. How many of Khrushchev's key party and industrial leaders have been lost?
5. Why is Sergei in a body cast?
(b) Multiple broken bones.
(c) Yellow Fever.
6. Where does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
7. What position does Khrushchev hold at a Red Square funeral?
(c) Ex officio.
8. What happens to Zhdanov and Voznesnsky in 1950?
(a) Sentenced to death.
(b) Raise in power.
(c) Rewarded by Stalin.
9. What group emphasizes economic improvement in 1917?
(b) Red party.
10. Where does Stalin spend his time after his strokes?
(c) At home.
(d) Black Sea.
11. How does the party test Khrushchev's loyalty in 1930?
(a) Makes him sign a letter to Pravda.
(b) Swears him into the party.
(c) Forces him to manipulate others.
(d) Asks him to act as a spy.
12. What is the economic climate of the Soviet Union in 1964?
(a) Beginning to decline.
(b) Beginning to pick up.
13. As Kaganovich's deputy, what is Khrushchev's largest project?
(d) The metro.
14. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
(a) Red Leader.
(b) Ninth Army Political Department.
(c) Bolshevik Elite.
15. When does Khrushchev know Stalin no longer trusts him?
(a) Stalin no longer speaks to him.
(b) Stalin calls him soft-bellied.
(c) Stalin has him arrested.
(d) Stalin demotes him.
Short Answer Questions
1. In October 1964, who is Khrushchev's chief ally?
2. When does Khrushchev join the Bolsheviks?
3. What does Stalin think Voroshilov is during the 19th Congress in 1952?
4. Who does Khrushchev side with in 1923, putting himself in danger with the party?
5. Why does Khrushchev walk everywhere he goes?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)