|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Zhdanov and Voznesnsky in 1950?
(a) Rewarded by Stalin.
(b) Sentenced to death.
(c) Raise in power.
2. What year is Khrushchev put in charge of the Petrovo-Marinsky District?
3. What political positions does Khrushchev hold?
(a) Secretary of State and Prime Minister.
(b) President and party leader.
(c) Prime Minister and party leader.
(d) Party leader and Secretary of State.
4. How many Ukrainians die during WWII?
(a) 4.5 million.
(b) 5.3 million.
(c) 1 million.
(d) 8.6 million.
5. What is Khrushchev's socioeconomic status growing up?
(b) Middle class.
(c) Upper class.
6. What is Khrushchev accused of during the verbal assault in 1964?
(a) Contradicting Leninist doctrines.
(b) Accepting bribes.
(c) Communist views.
(d) Voting against Stalin.
7. What type of leader is Khrushchev described as?
(a) Indecisive but pleasant.
(b) Effective and strong.
(c) Ineffective and rude.
(d) Effective and rude.
8. When is Khrushchev named lieutenant general?
9. Where is Khrushchev born?
10. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
(a) 0 years.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 2 years.
11. What position does Khrushchev hold at a Red Square funeral?
(d) Ex officio.
12. At the academy, how many words of a foreign language are students supposed to learn?
13. Who does Stalin determine is a Western Spy in 1952?
14. How many congressional delegates are arrested for counter-revolutionary crimes?
15. What is the majority of education that Khrushchev receives?
(c) From parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khrushchev find work in 1914?
2. Who does Khrushchev consider a self-aggrandizing, anti-Darwinist scientist?
3. How many of Khrushchev's key party and industrial leaders have been lost?
4. What does Khrushchev aim to improve with his career ambitions?
5. How many hours per day does Khrushchev work as an apprentice?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)