|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many missions does Lyonia fly before being shot down?
2. What relatives of Khrushchev serve together in the army?
(c) Father and brother.
3. What do Khrushchev's children warn him of?
(a) Losing the election.
(c) Unloyal friends.
(d) Staying in Moscow too long.
4. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 2 years.
(c) 0 years.
(d) 12 years.
5. Why does Stalin force his company to drink excessively?
(a) So he does not drink alone.
(b) To have fun.
(c) To socialize.
(d) To loosen their tongues.
6. What does Khrushchev consider his colleagues during the war?
7. Which district does Khrushchev take control of in 1930?
(c) The metro.
8. Where does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
9. What political positions does Khrushchev hold?
(a) Party leader and Secretary of State.
(b) Secretary of State and Prime Minister.
(c) Prime Minister and party leader.
(d) President and party leader.
10. What does Khrushchev aim to improve with his career ambitions?
(b) Worker conditions.
(c) Peasant life.
11. What does Khrushchev consider Malenkov and Bulganin to be?
(b) His best friends.
(c) Potential leaders.
(d) Unloyal colleagues.
12. When is Khrushchev born?
(a) June 23, 1884.
(b) October 1, 1921.
(c) April 15, 1894.
(d) April 15, 1908.
13. Who is disowned by their father after joining the Komsomol?
14. Where does Stalin spend his time after his strokes?
(b) At home.
(d) Black Sea.
15. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
(a) Khrushchev falls in power.
(b) Stalin dies.
(c) The war ends.
(d) Khrushchev is assassinated.
Short Answer Questions
1. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
2. As party secretary for the school, what group does Khrushchev join?
3. What do Zhdanov and Voznesnsky form after the Old Guard falls?
4. When does Lyonia die?
5. Why does Khrushchev walk everywhere he goes?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)