|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Lenin in 1922 that leaves him an invalid until his death?
(a) A heart attack.
(c) A stroke.
2. When does Khrushchev join the Bolsheviks?
3. What is significant about the chemistry students that Khrushchev begins to work with?
(a) The student will be Khrushchev's future wife.
(b) The student is Stalin's wife.
(c) The student is a future Noble Prize winner.
(d) The student is Stalin.
4. Who verbally assaults Khrushchev in 1964?
5. At what age does Khrushchev begin an apprenticeship with a fitter?
(a) 15 years.
(b) 17 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 23 years.
6. Where does Khrushchev go in 1908 to join his father?
7. When does Zhdanov die?
8. What happens to Zhdanov and Voznesnsky in 1950?
(a) Raise in power.
(b) Sentenced to death.
(d) Rewarded by Stalin.
9. What happens to Stalin on March 1, 1953?
(a) Summons Khrushchev.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Is assassinated.
10. What, concerning peasants, does Khrushchev reject?
(b) Work laws.
(c) Peasant psychology.
(d) Marriage laws.
11. Who is assassinated in Leningrad in 1934?
12. Who does Stalin determine is a Western Spy in 1952?
13. When does Khrushchev become a full member of the Central Committee?
14. What does Khrushchev take full credit for in 1939?
(b) Lowered taxes.
(c) Winning War.
(d) Decreased unemployment.
15. Where is Khrushchev born?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is life like for Khrushchev and the other men in the barracks?
2. When is Khrushchev born?
3. Who takes over as Prime Minister after Khrushchev leaves office?
4. What does Bolshevik demand political leaders to be?
5. What type of leader is Khrushchev described as?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)