|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Zhdanov and Voznesnsky in 1950?
(a) Sentenced to death.
(c) Raise in power.
(d) Rewarded by Stalin.
2. In what years does Stalin suffer strokes?
(a) 1947 and 1951.
(b) 1943 and 1945.
(c) 1948 and 1948.
(d) 1945 and 1947.
3. What happens to Stalin on March 1, 1953?
(b) Summons Khrushchev.
(c) Heart attack.
(d) Is assassinated.
4. What happens to Lenin in 1922 that leaves him an invalid until his death?
(c) A heart attack.
(d) A stroke.
5. When does Sergei die?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sergei in a body cast?
2. What is Khrushchev demanded to do on June 20?
3. Who is disowned by their father after joining the Komsomol?
4. What does Khrushchev take control of before defeating the "anti-party" group?
5. What type of existence does Khrushchev demand with the United States?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)