|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the U.S. respond to the U-2 incident that led to the capture of a U.S. pilot?
(a) They never find out the pilot was captured.
(b) Demand the release of the pilot.
(d) Comes clean.
2. Where does Khrushchev go in 1908 to join his father?
3. What do JFK's advisers suggest he avoid during a meeting with Khrushchev in Vienna?
(a) Signing any treaties.
(b) Talk of Cuba.
(c) Idealogical arguments.
(d) Talk of West Berlin.
4. What does Stalin demand the Russification of?
5. Who is assassinated in Leningrad in 1934?
Short Answer Questions
1. During Chapter 7, where does Khrushchev's family flee to?
2. What do planners of Operation Grandslam hope keeps the Soviets unprepared?
3. When does the Ukrainian Politburo authorize a final liquidation of the guerrillas?
4. When is Lyonia commissioned to the war?
5. Calling on a secure phone, what does Brezhnev request of Khrushchev?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)