|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does the Red Army invade Poland?
2. What is Khrushchev obsessed with that he keeps silent about while at Camp David?
(a) U-2 flights.
(b) West Berlin.
(c) Nuclear energy.
3. What does Khrushchev report positively on to the Presidium during Chapter 17?
(a) Political campaign.
(b) International relations.
(c) Astrakhan harvest.
(d) Peasant workers.
4. What is Khrushchev's socioeconomic status growing up?
(a) Middle class.
(c) Upper class.
5. What is the economic climate of the Soviet Union in 1964?
(b) Beginning to decline.
(c) Beginning to pick up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Khrushchev take full credit for in 1939?
2. Who makes charges of adventurism and capitulation against Khrushchev?
3. Why is Sergei in a body cast?
4. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
5. In 1953, approximately how many people die in labor camps?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)