|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Stalin determine is a Western Spy in 1952?
2. What does Khrushchev consider Malenkov and Bulganin to be?
(a) Unloyal colleagues.
(c) His best friends.
(d) Potential leaders.
3. When is Khrushchev born?
(a) June 23, 1884.
(b) April 15, 1894.
(c) October 1, 1921.
(d) April 15, 1908.
4. Due to short food supplies, what does Khrushchev propose?
(a) Government control of farms.
(b) More police in the cities.
(c) Ration cards.
(d) Increase farm production.
5. What does Khrushchev consider his colleagues during the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Khrushchev's wife, Nina, work?
2. What reason does the government give for Khrushchev's leaving office?
3. Who verbally assaults Khrushchev in 1964?
4. How many congressional delegates are arrested for counter-revolutionary crimes?
5. In October 1964, who is Khrushchev's chief ally?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)