|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Khrushchev know Stalin no longer trusts him?
(a) Stalin demotes him.
(b) Stalin calls him soft-bellied.
(c) Stalin no longer speaks to him.
(d) Stalin has him arrested.
2. What does starvation around the country lead to?
3. Which district does Khrushchev take control of in 1930?
(d) The metro.
4. What does education offer men during the time discussed in Chapter 3?
(b) A change for political office.
(c) A job in a factory.
(d) A manager position.
5. Who are Khrushchev's parents?
(a) Ksenih and Vera.
(b) Ksenih and Nedezhda.
(c) Sergei and Ksenih.
(d) Sergei and Lazar .
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Khrushchev's children warn him of?
2. What type of educational program does Khrushchev enroll in?
3. In 1912, why is Khrushchev fired from two different jobs?
4. After leading a battalion, Khrushchev is promoted to an instructor of what?
5. At dinners with Stalin, what must everyone do before Stalin will eat?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)