|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Kremlin standards, how is Khrushchev regarded?
(d) A nice guy.
2. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 0 years.
(c) 12 years.
(d) 8 years.
3. What year is Khrushchev put in charge of the Petrovo-Marinsky District?
4. When is Khrushchev born?
(a) April 15, 1908.
(b) October 1, 1921.
(c) April 15, 1894.
(d) June 23, 1884.
5. After the verbal assault on Khrushchev in 1964, what is he forced to do?
(b) Stand trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
2. Who does Khrushchev side with in 1923, putting himself in danger with the party?
3. At the academy, how many words of a foreign language are students supposed to learn?
4. Where is Khrushchev born?
5. When does Khrushchev become a full member of the Central Committee?
This section contains 126 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)