|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of city does Khrushchev move to in 1908?
2. How many hours per day does Khrushchev work as an apprentice?
(a) 20 hours.
(b) 14 hours.
(c) 8 hours.
(d) 12 hours.
3. What year is Khrushchev put in charge of the Petrovo-Marinsky District?
4. What is significant about the chemistry students that Khrushchev begins to work with?
(a) The student is a future Noble Prize winner.
(b) The student will be Khrushchev's future wife.
(c) The student is Stalin's wife.
(d) The student is Stalin.
5. What is the average number of people per hut in Khrushchev's home town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the majority of education that Khrushchev receives?
2. What do Khrushchev's children warn him of?
3. What is life like for Khrushchev and the other men in the barracks?
4. When is Khrushchev born?
5. How many congressional delegates are arrested for counter-revolutionary crimes?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)