|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Khrushchev side with in 1923, putting himself in danger with the party?
2. What is life like for Khrushchev and the other men in the barracks?
(c) Constant fear.
3. At the academy, how many words of a foreign language are students supposed to learn?
4. As party secretary for the school, what group does Khrushchev join?
(a) Ninth Army Political Department.
(d) Bolshevik elite.
5. Which district does Khrushchev take control of in 1930?
(c) The metro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the average number of people per hut in Khrushchev's home town?
2. What does Khrushchev aim to improve with his career ambitions?
3. As Kaganovich's deputy, what is Khrushchev's largest project?
4. Where does Khrushchev's wife, Nina, work?
5. What happens to Lenin in 1922 that leaves him an invalid until his death?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)