|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Calling on a secure phone, what does Brezhnev request of Khrushchev?
(a) He return to Moscow.
(b) Temporary authority over ther state.
(c) He stay in Moscow.
(d) He state his position on the recent election.
2. When is Khrushchev born?
(a) April 15, 1908.
(b) October 1, 1921.
(c) June 23, 1884.
(d) April 15, 1894.
3. What is Khrushchev's socioeconomic status growing up?
(a) Middle class.
(c) Upper class.
4. What political positions does Khrushchev hold?
(a) Secretary of State and Prime Minister.
(b) Prime Minister and party leader.
(c) President and party leader.
(d) Party leader and Secretary of State.
5. Where does Khrushchev go in 1908 to join his father?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Khrushchev attend formal schooling?
2. How does Khrushchev feel about his father taking him out of school?
3. Where does Khrushchev find work in 1914?
4. What, concerning peasants, does Khrushchev reject?
5. At what age does Khrushchev begin an apprenticeship with a fitter?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)