|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does the government give for Khrushchev's leaving office?
(a) He was of retirement age.
(c) Voted out.
(d) Health reasons.
2. What type of leader is Khrushchev described as?
(a) Ineffective and rude.
(b) Effective and strong.
(c) Indecisive but pleasant.
(d) Effective and rude.
3. After the verbal assault on Khrushchev in 1964, what is he forced to do?
(c) Stand trial.
4. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
(a) 1915 and 1917.
(b) 1910 and 1914.
(c) 1917 and 1925.
(d) 1913 and 1912.
5. Who takes over as party leader after Khrushchev leaves office?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Khrushchev born?
2. What does Khrushchev aim to improve with his career ambitions?
3. What does Bolshevik demand political leaders to be?
4. Where does Khrushchev go in 1908 to join his father?
5. What is life like for Khrushchev and the other men in the barracks?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)