|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Khrushchev born?
(a) June 23, 1884.
(b) April 15, 1908.
(c) October 1, 1921.
(d) April 15, 1894.
2. What is life like for Khrushchev and the other men in the barracks?
(a) Constant fear.
3. What are two main epidemics in the barracks in 1908?
(a) Alcoholism and crime.
(b) Disease and crime.
(c) Alcoholism and disease.
(d) Drug abuse and crime.
4. Who takes over as party leader after Khrushchev leaves office?
5. What is the majority of education that Khrushchev receives?
(c) From parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the verbal assault on Khrushchev in 1964, what is he forced to do?
2. How many hours per day does Khrushchev work as an apprentice?
3. Where does Khrushchev find work in 1914?
4. What does Bolshevik demand political leaders to be?
5. What type of city does Khrushchev move to in 1908?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)