|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1953, where is Khrushchev in the Kremlin hierarchy?
(b) 2nd or 3rd.
(d) Middle management.
2. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
(a) Khrushchev falls in power.
(b) Stalin dies.
(c) Khrushchev is assassinated.
(d) The war ends.
3. How many party leaders and citizens are involved in discussions for implementing Khrushchev's draft program?
(c) 4.6 million.
(d) 2.5 million.
4. What is Stalin's mental state following his strokes?
(c) Happy and relaxed.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 12, why does the Central Committee panic?
(a) Becasue of protestors.
(b) Because of a poor economy.
(c) The war continues.
(d) Because they fear Khrushchev.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the majority of education that Khrushchev receives?
2. How does Khrushchev feel about his father taking him out of school?
3. What do Zhdanov and Voznesnsky form after the Old Guard falls?
4. When are the Leningraders sentenced to death?
5. What does Khrushchev consider Malenkov and Bulganin to be?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)