|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is Khrushchev put in charge of the Petrovo-Marinsky District?
2. At dinners with Stalin, what must everyone do before Stalin will eat?
(a) Praise him.
(b) Say a blessing.
(c) Wash their hands.
(d) Sample the dishes.
3. Why is Sergei in a body cast?
(b) Multiple broken bones.
(d) Yellow Fever.
4. What does education offer men during the time discussed in Chapter 3?
(a) A job in a factory.
(c) A manager position.
(d) A change for political office.
5. In 1912, why is Khrushchev fired from two different jobs?
(a) Poor performance.
(b) Sleeping on the job.
(c) His political activities.
(d) Bad attitude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Khrushchev expecting on March 1, 1953?
2. How does the party test Khrushchev's loyalty in 1930?
3. When does Lyonia die?
4. What is the majority of education that Khrushchev receives?
5. What does Khrushchev consider Malenkov and Bulganin to be?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)