|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Khrushchev's wife, Nina, work?
(a) She is a housewife.
(b) Shoe factory.
(c) Machine factory.
(d) Electric lamp factory.
2. Where does Khrushchev go in 1908 to join his father?
3. When does Khrushchev become a full member of the Central Committee?
4. What are two main epidemics in the barracks in 1908?
(a) Disease and crime.
(b) Drug abuse and crime.
(c) Alcoholism and crime.
(d) Alcoholism and disease.
5. In the beginning of Chapter 12, why does the Central Committee panic?
(a) The war continues.
(b) Becasue of protestors.
(c) Because they fear Khrushchev.
(d) Because of a poor economy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is assassinated in Leningrad in 1934?
2. What is the population of the town Khrushchev lives in in 1908?
3. What is significant about the chemistry students that Khrushchev begins to work with?
4. When is Lyonia commissioned to the war?
5. How many congressional delegates are arrested for counter-revolutionary crimes?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)