|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is significant about the chemistry students that Khrushchev begins to work with?
(a) The student is a future Noble Prize winner.
(b) The student will be Khrushchev's future wife.
(c) The student is Stalin's wife.
(d) The student is Stalin.
2. Where does Khrushchev find work in 1914?
(a) Shoe factory.
(b) In the mines.
(c) Machine repair shop.
(d) Weapons factory.
3. At what age does Khrushchev begin an apprenticeship with a fitter?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 17 years.
(d) 23 years.
4. How many missions does Lyonia fly before being shot down?
5. In 1912, why is Khrushchev fired from two different jobs?
(a) Bad attitude.
(b) His political activities.
(c) Poor performance.
(d) Sleeping on the job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occurs on March 4, 1953?
2. As Kaganovich's deputy, what is Khrushchev's largest project?
3. During Chapter 7, where does Khrushchev's family flee to?
4. Where does Khrushchev's wife, Nina, work?
5. Where do Khrushchev and the Gang of Eight meet during Chapter 12?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)