|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to hundreds of protestors in 1957?
(a) Sentenced to death.
(b) Succeed in overthrowing small governments.
(c) They give up.
(d) Sent to prison camps.
2. In 1953, approximately how many people die in labor camps?
(a) 1 million.
(c) 1 billion.
(d) 2.5 million.
3. When does the biggest tank battle in history take place?
4. When is Lyonia commissioned to the war?
5. Why is Sergei in a body cast?
(c) Multiple broken bones.
(d) Yellow Fever.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1953, where is Khrushchev in the Kremlin hierarchy?
2. What are two main epidemics in the barracks in 1908?
3. Who is assassinated in Leningrad in 1934?
4. What is Khrushchev expecting on March 1, 1953?
5. When are Khrushchev's first children born?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)