1. In October 1964, who is Khrushchev's chief ally?
2. What is the economic climate of the Soviet Union in 1964?
(b) Beginning to pick up.
(d) Beginning to decline.
3. Calling on a secure phone, what does Brezhnev request of Khrushchev?
(a) He state his position on the recent election.
(b) He stay in Moscow.
(c) Temporary authority over ther state.
(d) He return to Moscow.
4. What do Khrushchev's children warn him of?
(a) Unloyal friends.
(b) Staying in Moscow too long.
(c) Losing the election.
5. Who verbally assaults Khrushchev in 1964?
6. What is Khrushchev accused of during the verbal assault in 1964?
(a) Communist views.
(b) Accepting bribes.
(c) Voting against Stalin.
(d) Contradicting Leninist doctrines.
7. After the verbal assault on Khrushchev in 1964, what is he forced to do?
(b) Stand trial.
8. What political positions does Khrushchev hold?
(a) President and party leader.
(b) Secretary of State and Prime Minister.
(c) Party leader and Secretary of State.
(d) Prime Minister and party leader.
This section contains 2,850 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)