|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Play Seven, what happens to Abe at the Treaty Oak?
(a) He meets a woman.
(b) He gets bit by a snake.
(c) He falls and breaks his arm.
(d) The mining company thugs shoot him.
2. When Sureta Biggs suggests in Play Seven that someone sells out the miners, who does Tommy blame?
(d) Mary Anne.
3. What brings Abe Steinman to Mary Anne's door?
(a) He is a traveling salesman.
(b) He needs a place to stay while looking for work at the mine.
(c) He is ill and needs a doctor.
(d) He is a preacher.
4. What does Abe ask Joshua to read aloud in Play Seven?
(a) One of Mother Jones' pamphlets.
(b) A magazine.
(c) The Bible.
(d) A schoolbook.
5. How many stories does J.T. tell over dinner in Play Six?
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Play Eight, who does everyone turn to look at when James Talbert reads the names of the missing miners and announces Scotty's?
2. At the end of Play Eight, what does James Talbert want to tell the press about the explosion?
3. In Scene two of Play Eight, what does Joshua give Scotty to welcome him to his new job as union field representative?
4. What are Abe and Cassius supposed to do at the Treaty Oak at the end of Play Seven?
5. After the tragedy at the mine in Play Seven, what does Tommy tell Andrew he wants?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)