|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Cassius Biggs, a black man, once find the kind of liberty he never experiences in America?
(a) In France.
(b) In Canada.
(c) In Spain.
(d) In Mexico.
2. What is wrong with Joshua at the beginning of Play Seven?
(a) He has cancer.
(b) He has a broken ankle.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is delirious with the same fever that kills his brothers.
3. How does Tommy excuse his role in what happens at the Treaty Oak?
(a) He says it is an accident.
(b) He says he does it to protect his family from the Army.
(c) He says he doesn't believe in the union.
(d) He says Andrew and the mining company threaten him.
4. What does Mary Anne do when J.T. is attacked in Play Six?
(a) Helps him fend off his attacker.
(b) Runs away and hides.
(c) Runs for help.
(d) Helps his attacker.
5. What is Mary Anne's relationship with Tommy in Play Seven?
(a) They are married.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) They are friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cassius Biggs do to make money in Play Seven?
2. Who leaves the union meeting in Play Eight to pull the miners out of the unsafe mine?
3. What happens in Play Seven, Fire in the Hole, when Tommy sets a fuse while working with Cassius Biggs and Mackie?
4. What is Joshua's relationship with Lana in Play Eight?
5. What does Tommy do when he sees what Joshua is reading aloud in Play Seven?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)