Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joshua's relationship with Lana in Play Eight?
(a) She's a miner's wife.
(b) She's a neighbor.
(c) She's his secretary and he's having an affair with her.
(d) She's his cousin.
2. Who buys the winner of the boxing match in Play Seven a beer to celebrate the victory?
(d) Cassius Biggs.
3. Where does Cassius Biggs, a black man, once find the kind of liberty he never experiences in America?
(a) In Mexico.
(b) In Canada.
(c) In Spain.
(d) In France.
4. At the end of Play Eight, who does everyone turn to look at when James Talbert reads the names of the missing miners and announces Scotty's?
(a) James Talbert.
5. What is wrong with Joshua at the beginning of Play Seven?
(a) He is delirious with the same fever that kills his brothers.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He has a broken ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andrew say it's too late to give Tommy what he wants?
2. How old do you have to be to work in the mines?
3. Why does Joshua think the water tastes funny in Play Seven, Fire in the Hole?
4. What tragedy happens while Tommy and Joshua are at the mine in Play Seven?
5. How does Tommy excuse his role in what happens at the Treaty Oak?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)