|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why don't the Rowens rip up the contract for the mineral rights?
(a) The contract is fake.
(b) They don't want to believe J.T. tells the truth about lying.
(c) The contract is illegal.
(d) A lawyer advises them not to destroy it.
2. During dinner in Play Six, what does Sallie make Jed add to his whiskey?
(a) Ice water.
(c) Bicarbonate of soda.
3. During dinner in Play Six, what does Mary Anne say makes her father a hero?
(a) He fights for the Union.
(b) He fights with Quantrill and saves Quantrill's life.
(c) He fights for the Confederacy.
(d) He rides with Robert E. Lee.
4. In what year does Play Eight, Which Side Are You On, occur?
5. Who attacks J.T. in Play Six upon seeing him kiss Mary Anne?
(a) Mary Anne's brother.
(b) Jed Rowen.
(d) Sallie Rowen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abe ask Joshua to read aloud in Play Seven?
2. How does Tommy excuse his role in what happens at the Treaty Oak?
3. To Joshua's shock in Play Eight, whose name is on the list of men who are in the mind when the explosion occurs?
4. Who responds when Cassius whistles at the Treaty Oak at the end of Play Seven?
5. What does Tommy want from the preacher in Play Seven, Fire in the Hole?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)