Short Answer Questions Key
1. In what year is Play One, Masters of the Trade, set?
2. In Play One, Masters of the Trade, in what language does Earl Tod initially speak?
3. What is Earl Tod's country of origin?
4. In Play One, Masters of the Trade, how does Michael Rowen say he injures his ankle?
In a fall from his horse.
5. What is Michael Rowen's country of origin?
6. What does Michael Rowen say he wants when he appears at Earl Tod's campfire in Play One?
Food and warmth from the fire.
7. What does Earl Tod do before he offers Michael Rowen food and water?
He knocks Rowen down and searches him for weapons.
This section contains 5,812 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)