Short Answer Questions
1. In what year is Play One, Masters of the Trade, set?
2. In Play One, Masters of the Trade, in what language does Earl Tod initially speak?
3. What is Earl Tod's country of origin?
4. In Play One, Masters of the Trade, how does Michael Rowen say he injures his ankle?
5. What is Michael Rowen's country of origin?
6. What does Michael Rowen say he wants when he appears at Earl Tod's campfire in Play One?
7. What does Earl Tod do before he offers Michael Rowen food and water?
This section contains 5,812 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)