|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play Seven, Fire in the Hole, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mary Anne's relationship with Tommy in Play Seven?
(a) They are neighbors.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are friends.
(d) They are married.
2. How much does the preacher want for his services?
(a) Three dollars.
(b) Fifty dollars.
(c) One hundred dollars.
(d) Ten dollars.
3. In Play Five, who does Ezekiel find hiding under the Rowen porch and overhearing his conversation with Jed about killing Richard?
(a) Randall Talbert.
4. What does Mary Anne do when J.T. is attacked in Play Six?
(a) Helps his attacker.
(b) Runs for help.
(c) Helps him fend off his attacker.
(d) Runs away and hides.
5. What deal does Michael Rowen make with the Cherokee warriors Dragging Canoe and Taskwan in Play One, Masters of the Trade?
(a) A trade of beads for horses.
(b) A trade of powder, shot and blankets for fur pelts.
(c) A trade of whiskey for fresh fish and game.
(d) A trade of whiskey for women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Patrick Rowen offer the fat judge upon his arrival in Play Four, Ties That Bind?
2. What does the Indian woman try to hit Michael Rowen with in Scene Two of The Courtship of Morning Star?
3. Which Talberts survive the attack on their home in Play Five?
4. What is wrong with the blankets Michael Rowen gives Dragging Canoe and Taskwan?
5. Why does Richard want Jed to join his troops?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)