|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play Seven, Fire in the Hole, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Randall Talbert running away in Play Five?
(a) To escape his father's abuse.
(b) To get married.
(c) To avoid punishment for stealing.
(d) To fight the Yankees.
2. What does Earl Tod do before he offers Michael Rowen food and water?
(a) He demands money for his hospitality.
(b) He introduces Rowen to Sam.
(c) He knocks Rowen down and searches him for weapons.
(d) He offers Rowen whiskey.
3. What does J.T. talk Jed Rowen into doing in Play Six?
(a) Buying more land.
(b) Getting drunk.
(c) Going into business with him.
(d) Selling the mineral rights to the Rowen land.
4. How much money does Tommy have to pay the fee for which the preacher asks?
(a) Ten dollars.
(c) One dollar.
(d) Fifty cents.
5. In what year is Play One, Masters of the Trade, set?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mary Anne do when J.T. is attacked in Play Six?
2. When Tommy confronts him in Chapter Six, who does J.T. say he comes to visit?
3. During dinner in Play Six, what does Sallie make Jed add to his whiskey?
4. What does Mary Anne offer the doctor in lieu of cash?
5. How long after the first play does the second play, The Courtship of Morning Star, take place?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)