|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play Three, The Homecoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year is Play One, Masters of the Trade, set?
2. Who does Rebecca Talbert tell Patrick Rowen his mother Star is visiting?
(a) Rebecca's father, Joe Talbert.
(b) A neighbor woman.
(c) Her Cherokee tribe.
(d) The local preacher.
3. How many years after Play Two does Play Three, The Homecoming, take place?
(a) Sixteen years.
(b) Two years.
(c) One hundred years.
(d) Ten months.
4. When Patrick Rowen and his father Michael argue in Play Three, The Homecoming, what does Star deliberately do to Michael in his bath?
(a) Scalds him with hot water.
(b) Puts soap in his eyes.
(c) Freezes him with cold water.
(d) Tries to drown him.
5. What is Earl Tod's country of origin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Star at the end of Play Three, The Homecoming?
2. How old are Rebecca Talbert and Patrick Rowen in Play Three, The Homecoming?
3. What deal does Michael Rowen make with the Cherokee warriors Dragging Canoe and Taskwan in Play One, Masters of the Trade?
4. What does Michael Rowen say he wants when he appears at Earl Tod's campfire in Play One?
5. What happens to Joe Talbert, Star's lover, at the end of Play Three, The Homecoming?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)