|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play Three, The Homecoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Patrick Rowen tells his father he wants to marry Rebecca Talbert, how does Michael Rowen react?
(a) He disapproves and refuses to give Patrick land.
(b) He tells Star to get a preacher to conduct the wedding.
(c) He gives Patrick his blessing.
(d) He says he wants Rebecca for himself.
2. How old are Rebecca Talbert and Patrick Rowen in Play Three, The Homecoming?
3. What is Earl Tod's country of origin?
4. How long after the first play does the second play, The Courtship of Morning Star, take place?
(a) Twenty-five years.
(b) Ten years.
(c) One hundred years.
(d) One year.
5. What does Michael Rowen tell Earl Tod he does in Georgia before coming to Kentucky?
(a) He is an indentured servant.
(b) He is a schoolmaster.
(c) He is a soldier.
(d) He is a preacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Play Two, The Courtship of Morning Star, what does Michael Rowen claim he does when he is just seven years old?
2. In Play Two, The Courtship of Morning Star, what does Michael Rowen want now that he is prosperous?
3. What is Michael Rowen's country of origin?
4. In Play One, Masters of the Trade, in what language does Earl Tod initially speak?
5. What does the Indian woman try to hit Michael Rowen with in Scene Two of The Courtship of Morning Star?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)