|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play Five, God's Great Supper, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Indian woman try to hit Michael Rowen with in Scene Two of The Courtship of Morning Star?
(a) A broom.
(b) A coffee pot.
(c) A rifle.
(d) A log.
2. Who does Rebecca Talbert tell Patrick Rowen his mother Star is visiting?
(a) The local preacher.
(b) Rebecca's father, Joe Talbert.
(c) Her Cherokee tribe.
(d) A neighbor woman.
3. How old is Patrick Rowen in Play Five?
4. What does Michael Rowen take from Earl Tod's belongings after Tod's death?
(a) Five hundred dollars in gold and silver.
(b) A gold pocket watch.
(c) A love letter to Tod's wife.
(d) A wanted poster.
5. Why does Jed initially resist Richard's arguments about joining the war?
(a) He can't afford a uniform.
(b) He fears getting shot.
(c) He says it's a rich man's war and he's not rich.
(d) He wants to be a preacher and doesn't want to kill anyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old are Rebecca Talbert and Patrick Rowen in Play Three, The Homecoming?
2. How many years after Play Two does Play Three, The Homecoming, take place?
3. When Patrick Rowen and his father Michael argue in Play Three, The Homecoming, what does Star deliberately do to Michael in his bath?
4. What is the Cherokee term for Morning Star?
5. What is wrong with the blankets Michael Rowen gives Dragging Canoe and Taskwan?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)