|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play Seven, Fire in the Hole, Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Andrew say it's too late to give Tommy what he wants?
(a) Someone else already has the promotion.
(b) Andrew calls in the Army.
(c) Andrew is leaving Howsen County.
(d) The mining company intends to fire Tommy.
2. In Scene Two of Play Six, Tall Tales, who joins the Rowen family for dinner?
(a) J.T. and Tommy.
(d) Richard Talbert.
3. Why don't the Rowens rip up the contract for the mineral rights?
(a) The contract is illegal.
(b) A lawyer advises them not to destroy it.
(c) They don't want to believe J.T. tells the truth about lying.
(d) The contract is fake.
4. At the end of Play Seven, what happens to Abe at the Treaty Oak?
(a) He falls and breaks his arm.
(b) He gets bit by a snake.
(c) The mining company thugs shoot him.
(d) He meets a woman.
5. What are Abe and Cassius supposed to do at the Treaty Oak at the end of Play Seven?
(a) Sell moonshine.
(b) Steal a car.
(c) Hold a pro-union rally.
(d) Buy guns.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of Play Seven, what happens to Cassius?
2. After the tragedy at the mine in Play Seven, what does Tommy tell Andrew he wants?
3. What proof does Joshua offer in Play Seven that Tommy is the one who has betrayed the miners?
4. In what year does Play Four, Ties That Bind, take place?
5. How many stories does J.T. tell over dinner in Play Six?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)