|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morgan want to surprise while she is not working?
2. Who talks to Josh as Colie is about to talk to join his group?
3. What does Morgan hope to do in Dillon?
4. What does Colie do after seeing the portrait Norman made of her?
5. Who does Morgan consider her best friend?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Colie's nick name at school, and why?
2. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
3. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
4. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
5. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
6. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
7. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
8. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
9. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
10. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are Isabel's ideas on beauty, and why are they so important to her?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Dessen have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)