|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Colie feel about herself at the end of the book?
2. How does Colie feel she treated Norman when they first met?
3. What does Norman ask Colie to do for him on the night out?
4. What is Mark's job?
5. Where was Mark when he cheated on Morgan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
2. What does Morgan say Isabel did after high school?
3. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
4. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
5. What is Colie's nick name at school, and why?
6. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
7. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
8. How does Mira say she handles the bad things that people sometimes say about her?
9. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
10. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Dessen have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
What did Colie learn during her time in Colby, and where did these lessons come from?
Essay Topic 3
What are Isabel's ideas on beauty, and why are they so important to her?
This section contains 598 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)