Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of these people is NOT with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
2. What holiday does the night out land on?
3. What did Norman think was happening when he first saw an eclipse?
4. Who does Isabel consider her best friend at the end of the book?
5. What do Isabel and Morgan do after making up from their fight?
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot and why?
Colie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Caroline was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)