|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Colie about true beauty?
2. What does Colie call Mira while talking to her mother?
3. What does Colie do after seeing the portrait Norman made of her?
4. When did Mark cheat on Morgan?
5. What does Morgan hope to apply for during her time off?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
2. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
3. What is Colie's nick name at school, and why?
4. What does Isabel want to do at the end of the book?
5. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
6. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
7. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
8. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
9. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
10. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Morgan react to the betrayal of Mark? Was this surprising to you? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of changes did Colie go through before the beginning of this book, and how were they significant to the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)