|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Colie watch the eclipse?
2. What holiday does the night out land on?
3. What season does Colie watch the eclipse?
4. Where was Mark when he cheated on Morgan?
5. Which of these people is NOT with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
2. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
3. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
4. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
5. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
6. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
7. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
8. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
9. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
10. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are Isabel's ideas on beauty, and why are they so important to her?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of changes did Colie go through before the beginning of this book, and how were they significant to the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Colie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)