|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mark when he cheated on Morgan?
2. Where do the girls go on their night out?
3. What does Kiki say about the trait Colie most admires in her?
4. Who does Isabel consider her best friend at the end of the book?
5. How does Colie first contact her mother while at Mira's?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
2. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
3. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
4. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
5. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
6. What does Morgan plan to do during her time off work?
7. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
8. How does Mira say she handles the bad things that people sometimes say about her?
9. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
10. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does the eclipse mean to Colie, and why?
Essay Topic 2
How did Morgan react to the betrayal of Mark? Was this surprising to you? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)