|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kiki call Mira while talking to her daughter?
2. Why does Morgan bring a food item to the Last Chance?
3. Who urges Colie to continue spending time with Josh?
4. When does Norman paint Colie?
5. Where is Colie at the end of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
2. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
3. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
4. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
5. What does Morgan say Isabel did after high school?
6. What does Isabel want to do at the end of the book?
7. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
8. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
9. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
10. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)