|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colie doing when she meets Josh?
2. What bothered Morgan most about the person Mark was with during her time off work?
3. What do Mira and Colie go to the church for?
4. Where is Colie at the end of the book?
5. Who makes the dinner for Colie's date with Norman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
2. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
3. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
4. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
5. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
6. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
7. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
8. What does Morgan say Isabel did after high school?
9. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
10. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot and why?
Essay Topic 2
Betrayal was a theme introduced in a few places in this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters were most affected by it?
Essay Topic 3
What are Isabel's ideas on beauty, and why are they so important to her?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)