|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colie confess to Norman?
2. Why is Morgan getting someone to cover her shifts?
3. What does Mark not want to talk with Morgan about?
4. What does Colie try to do when she hears bad things being said at the church?
5. What do Morgan's friends make for her after her trip to Dillon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan plan to do during her time off work?
2. What is Colie's nick name at school, and why?
3. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
4. Why does Morgan say that Isabel only has one friend?
5. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
6. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
7. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
8. What does Morgan say Isabel did after high school?
9. What does Isabel want to do at the end of the book?
10. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Colie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of bullying did Colie endure in this book, and how did this treatment affect her?
Essay Topic 3
Patience was a virtue that was needed and employed by some of the main characters. What were some of the main instances of this virtue, and how were those characters affected?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)