|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Mark with during Morgan's time off work?
2. What is Colie doing when she meets Josh?
3. What does Colie call Mira while talking to her mother?
4. How does Colie know when Morgan starts feeling better?
5. Who does Morgan get to cover her shifts?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
2. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
3. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
4. What does Morgan plan to do during her time off work?
5. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
6. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
7. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
8. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
9. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
10. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 3
What kind of bullying did Colie endure in this book, and how did this treatment affect her?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)