|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Isabel consider her best friend at the end of the book?
2. Who is with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
3. Who talks to Josh as Colie is about to talk to join his group?
4. What does Norman ask Colie to do for him on the night out?
5. Who teaches Colie about true beauty?
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot and why?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)