|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who talks to Josh as Colie is about to talk to join his group?
2. What is Mark's job?
3. Why does Morgan bring a food item to the Last Chance?
4. Where is Colie's permanent home?
5. What does Colie do after her night out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan say Isabel did after high school?
2. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
3. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
4. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
5. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
6. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
7. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
8. Why does Morgan say that Isabel only has one friend?
9. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
10. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of changes did Colie go through before the beginning of this book, and how were they significant to the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What advice does Kiki give to Colie, and where did this advice originally come from?
This section contains 576 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)