|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes the dinner for Colie's date with Norman?
2. What do Isabel and Morgan do when they make up from their fight about Morgan going to Dillon?
3. Where is Colie's permanent home?
4. How does Colie first contact her mother while at Mira's?
5. Where was Norman when he first saw an eclipse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
2. What does Colie think about while watching the eclipse?
3. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
4. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
5. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
6. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
7. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
8. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
9. What is Colie's nick name at school, and why?
10. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What advice does Kiki give to Colie, and where did this advice originally come from?
Essay Topic 2
Colie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
How did Morgan react to the betrayal of Mark? Was this surprising to you? Why or why not?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)