|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Colie's permanent home?
2. What does Colie need before she is ready for a night out?
3. What do Isabel and Morgan have a fight about?
4. What does Colie try to do when she hears bad things being said at the church?
5. Who stops Colie from doing what she tries when she hears bad things at the church?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
2. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
3. Why does Morgan say that Isabel only has one friend?
4. What does Morgan plan to do during her time off work?
5. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
6. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
7. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
8. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
9. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
10. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Betrayal was a theme introduced in a few places in this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters were most affected by it?
Essay Topic 2
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
What does the eclipse mean to Colie, and why?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)