|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Colie watch the eclipse?
2. What does Kiki say about the trait Colie most admires in her?
3. What trait of Kiki's does Colie admire the most?
4. Why does Morgan bring a food item to the Last Chance?
5. How does Colie know when Morgan starts feeling better?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
2. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
3. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
4. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
5. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
6. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
7. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
8. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
9. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
10. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Dessen have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Patience was a virtue that was needed and employed by some of the main characters. What were some of the main instances of this virtue, and how were those characters affected?
Essay Topic 3
Colie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 646 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)