|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Norman think was happening when he first saw an eclipse?
2. What does Colie call Mira while talking to her mother?
3. What is Colie doing when she meets Josh?
4. What do Morgan's friends make for her after her trip to Dillon?
5. What holiday does the night out land on?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
2. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
3. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
4. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
5. Why does Morgan say that Isabel only has one friend?
6. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
7. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
8. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
9. How does Mira say she handles the bad things that people sometimes say about her?
10. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
Patience was a virtue that was needed and employed by some of the main characters. What were some of the main instances of this virtue, and how were those characters affected?
Essay Topic 3
Colie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)