|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the last time Morgan reinvented something?
2. How does Colie feel when she sees her portrait?
3. What does Colie do after seeing the portrait Norman made of her?
4. What do Mira and Colie go to the church for?
5. How does Colie feel she treated Norman when they first met?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
2. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
3. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
4. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
5. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
6. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
7. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
8. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
9. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
10. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Patience was a virtue that was needed and employed by some of the main characters. What were some of the main instances of this virtue, and how were those characters affected?
Essay Topic 2
Colie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 3
Betrayal was a theme introduced in a few places in this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters were most affected by it?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)