|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Isabel do after the night out?
2. Who urges Colie to continue spending time with Josh?
3. What surprise does Morgan get after the night out?
4. Who did Mark cheat on Morgan with?
5. Why does Morgan never call Mark when he is out of town?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
2. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
3. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
4. What does Isabel want to do at the end of the book?
5. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
6. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
7. What does Colie think about while watching the eclipse?
8. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
9. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
10. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Patience was a virtue that was needed and employed by some of the main characters. What were some of the main instances of this virtue, and how were those characters affected?
Essay Topic 2
Caroline was a minor character whose presence made a big difference in the plot. How did she accomplish this? What are some ways that her presence- however brief, altered the outcome of the plot? What would have happened differently if she had not been in the book at all?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of changes did Colie go through before the beginning of this book, and how were they significant to the plot?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)