|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman ask Colie to do for him on the night out?
2. What does Morgan hope to do in Dillon?
3. Who helps Colie get ready for her date with Norman?
4. What does Kiki say about the trait Colie most admires in her?
5. Why is Morgan getting someone to cover her shifts?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
2. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
3. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
4. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
5. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
6. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
7. Why does Morgan say that Isabel only has one friend?
8. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
9. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
10. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What did Colie learn during her time in Colby, and where did these lessons come from?
Essay Topic 2
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
How did Morgan react to the betrayal of Mark? Was this surprising to you? Why or why not?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)