|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
2. What does Kiki say Mira has always had a hard time doing?
3. Which of these people is NOT with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
4. What is Mark's job?
5. Who prepares everything for the night for Morgan?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
2. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
3. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
4. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
5. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
6. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
7. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
8. What does Colie think about while watching the eclipse?
9. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
10. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Dessen have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)