|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colie do after seeing the portrait Norman made of her?
2. What season does Colie watch the eclipse?
3. Who does Morgan want to surprise while she is not working?
4. Why does Morgan never call Mark when he is out of town?
5. How does Colie feel when she sees her portrait?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
2. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
3. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
4. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
5. What is Colie's nick name at school, and why?
6. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
7. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
8. What does Isabel want to do at the end of the book?
9. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
10. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Morgan react to the betrayal of Mark? Was this surprising to you? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What does the eclipse mean to Colie, and why?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)