|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colie call Mira while talking to her mother?
2. Who is with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
3. What does Isabel do when she sees the food item Morgan brought?
4. Where does Colie meet Josh?
5. What does Colie do after her night out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
2. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
3. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
4. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
5. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
6. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
7. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
8. What does Morgan say Isabel did after high school?
9. What does Morgan plan to do during her time off work?
10. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
Betrayal was a theme introduced in a few places in this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters were most affected by it?
Essay Topic 3
What are Isabel's ideas on beauty, and why are they so important to her?
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)