Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mira looking for when the storm comes in?
2. What did Mira inherit when her parents passed away?
3. Who does Colie talk to in depth about what she heard about Mira at the post office?
4. What animal does Colie compare herself to?
5. What is Isabel's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the women in the post office say about Mira?
2. How does Colie feel on her first day of work at the Last Chance?
3. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
4. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
5. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
6. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
7. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
8. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
9. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
10. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
Essay Topic 1
Betrayal was a theme introduced in a few places in this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters were most affected by it?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of bullying did Colie endure in this book, and how did this treatment affect her?
Essay Topic 3
Colie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 593 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)