|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Mira's bike?
2. Who is Mira looking for when the storm comes in?
3. What does Colie say she shed when she lost her weight?
4. Why does Colie worry about her weight at Mira's house?
5. What kind of school does Norman want to go to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie realize as she watches Isabel and Morgan interact with each other?
2. How does Isabel feel about what is making Morgan so excited and why?
3. Why does Mira get made fun of?
4. What are Norman's goals in life?
5. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
6. How does Colie feel after losing weight?
7. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
8. What happens to Colie while she is looking for Cat Norman?
9. How did Kiki get her first fitness related job?
10. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
What advice does Kiki give to Colie, and where did this advice originally come from?
Essay Topic 3
What role does symbolism play in the story and where does it appear? How is the plot altered by the presence of these symbols?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)