Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Mira looking for when the storm comes in?
2. What did Mira inherit when her parents passed away?
3. Who does Colie talk to in depth about what she heard about Mira at the post office?
4. What animal does Colie compare herself to?
5. What is Isabel's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the women in the post office say about Mira?
2. How does Colie feel on her first day of work at the Last Chance?
3. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
4. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
5. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
6. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
7. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
8. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
9. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
10. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
How did Morgan react to the betrayal of Mark? Was this surprising to you? Why or why not?
What does the eclipse mean to Colie, and why?
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Dessen have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
This section contains 575 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)