|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Isabel invite Colie to her house?
2. Who makes fun of Mira on her bike?
3. What job is Colie offered?
4. What is Mira looking for when Colie gets to her house?
5. What does Colie tell Mira about what she hears at the post office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie think might happen to her health while living with Mira, and why?
2. What does Colie dislike about her mother's success?
3. Why does Colie think Mira likes to watch wrestling matches?
4. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
5. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
6. How does Isabel respond to what Caroline does to Colie at the restaurant?
7. What does Norman do every day?
8. What happened to the inheritance when Colie's grandparents died?
9. How did Kiki get her first fitness related job?
10. What special talent does Mira have?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What are some of the stages that Colie and Norman's relationship went through, and how did those stages change them as characters?
Essay Topic 2
What advice does Kiki give to Colie, and where did this advice originally come from?
Essay Topic 3
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)