|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mira have as a surprise visitor in the class she taught?
2. What did Mira used to teach?
3. Why does Isabel come to visit Colie?
4. What does Colie tell Mira about what she hears at the post office?
5. How has Colie changed physically since she was a child?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Norman holding when Colie runs into him before the storm, and why is this significant?
2. What special talent does Mira have?
3. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
4. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
5. Why does Mira get made fun of?
6. What is the relationship between Mira and Kiki like?
7. What was the turning point in Colie's mother's life?
8. What does Caroline do to Colie at the restaurant?
9. How does Colie feel on her first day of work at the Last Chance?
10. What are Norman's goals in life?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of changes did Colie go through before the beginning of this book, and how were they significant to the plot?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
How did Morgan react to the betrayal of Mark? Was this surprising to you? Why or why not?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)