|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mira looking for when Colie gets to her house?
2. What is the name of Colie's mother?
3. What does Isabel fix about Colie's hair?
4. What does Colie say she shed when she lost her weight?
5. What is Norman carrying when Colie runs into him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What special talent does Mira have?
2. What does Caroline do to Colie at the restaurant?
3. What does Morgan get very excited about?
4. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
5. What does Kiki think about on the train to Mira's house?
6. Why does Isabel say she is late for work, and how does Morgan respond to this?
7. Why does Colie say Isabel will never understand her?
8. What happened to the inheritance when Colie's grandparents died?
9. What happens to Colie while she is looking for Cat Norman?
10. What does Norman do every day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 2
What advice does Kiki give to Colie, and where did this advice originally come from?
Essay Topic 3
What does the eclipse mean to Colie, and why?
This section contains 500 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)