|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Isabel invite Colie to her house?
2. What is Norman's job?
3. Why does Isabel come to visit Colie?
4. Who trains Colie at her job?
5. What did Mira used to teach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie think might happen to her health while living with Mira, and why?
2. How does Isabel respond to what Caroline does to Colie at the restaurant?
3. What are Norman's goals in life?
4. What does Colie dislike about her mother's success?
5. What does Morgan get very excited about?
6. Why does Colie say Isabel will never understand her?
7. How does Isabel feel about what is making Morgan so excited and why?
8. What is the relationship between Mira and Kiki like?
9. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
10. What happens to Colie while she is looking for Cat Norman?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Patience was a virtue that was needed and employed by some of the main characters. What were some of the main instances of this virtue, and how were those characters affected?
Essay Topic 2
How did Morgan react to the betrayal of Mark? Was this surprising to you? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Sacrifice was a theme that was very prevalent in this book. Who were the characters most affected by this theme, and how did they allow sacrifice to change their lives?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)