|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mocking bothers Colie the most?
2. What is Morgan's job?
3. What is all over Colie's bathroom at Mira's house?
4. Where does Isabel meet Colie after she gets a gift from Norman?
5. What is Norman carrying when Colie runs into him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Colie think Mira likes to watch wrestling matches?
2. What does Norman do every day?
3. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
4. What gift does Norman get for Colie, and why?
5. What is the relationship between Mira and Kiki like?
6. Why does Mira get made fun of?
7. What makes Colie worry about Mira's health?
8. How does Isabel respond to what Caroline does to Colie at the restaurant?
9. What does Colie see all over the house when she comes to Mira's house?
10. What do the women in the post office say about Mira?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Dessen have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of bullying did Colie endure in this book, and how did this treatment affect her?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of changes did Colie go through before the beginning of this book, and how were they significant to the plot?
This section contains 559 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)