|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Mira have as a surprise visitor in the class she taught?
2. What is Norman carrying when Colie runs into him?
3. Why doesn't Colie like Caroline?
4. Why does Isabel invite Colie to her house?
5. How much weight did Colie lose?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Colie worry about Mira's health?
2. Why does Colie say Isabel will never understand her?
3. How does Isabel feel about what is making Morgan so excited and why?
4. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
5. What happened to the inheritance when Colie's grandparents died?
6. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
7. How does Colie feel on her first day of work at the Last Chance?
8. What happens to Colie while she is looking for Cat Norman?
9. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
10. What does Norman do every day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What advice does Kiki give to Colie, and where did this advice originally come from?
Essay Topic 2
Patience was a virtue that was needed and employed by some of the main characters. What were some of the main instances of this virtue, and how were those characters affected?
Essay Topic 3
What did Colie learn during her time in Colby, and where did these lessons come from?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)