|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Colie a job?
2. What is Norman's job?
3. What does Isabel fix about Colie's hair?
4. How does Colie get to the Last Chance?
5. Where does Isabel live?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Isabel feel about what is making Morgan so excited and why?
2. How does Isabel respond to what Caroline does to Colie at the restaurant?
3. What does Colie see all over the house when she comes to Mira's house?
4. Why does Colie think Mira likes to watch wrestling matches?
5. What does Colie dislike about her mother's success?
6. What does Caroline do to Colie at the restaurant?
7. How does Colie feel on her first day of work at the Last Chance?
8. What does Colie realize as she watches Isabel and Morgan interact with each other?
9. What gift does Norman get for Colie, and why?
10. What happened to the inheritance when Colie's grandparents died?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What kind of bullying did Colie endure in this book, and how did this treatment affect her?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the stages that Colie and Norman's relationship went through, and how did those stages change them as characters?
Essay Topic 3
Colie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)