|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Colie going to spend the summer with?
2. What does Norman have to put together before he can go to the school he wants?
3. What is Colie doing when she runs into Norman?
4. Where does Isabel meet Colie after she gets a gift from Norman?
5. Who makes Isabel come visit Colie?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
2. What special talent does Mira have?
3. What does Norman do every day?
4. What does Colie realize as she watches Isabel and Morgan interact with each other?
5. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
6. What is the relationship between Mira and Kiki like?
7. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
8. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
9. Why does Mira get made fun of?
10. What happens to Colie while she is looking for Cat Norman?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How did Morgan react to the betrayal of Mark? Was this surprising to you? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of changes did Colie go through before the beginning of this book, and how were they significant to the plot?
Essay Topic 3
Patience was a virtue that was needed and employed by some of the main characters. What were some of the main instances of this virtue, and how were those characters affected?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)