|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who caused Morgan's excitement the day she comes into the Last Chance all excited?
2. What does Colie accuse Isabel of?
3. What did Kiki inherit when Mira's parents passed away?
4. What does Caroline call Colie while she is working?
5. Where does Colie meet Bea?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Isabel feel about what is making Morgan so excited and why?
2. What does Norman do every day?
3. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
4. Why does Colie think Mira likes to watch wrestling matches?
5. What do the women in the post office say about Mira?
6. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
7. What does Colie see all over the house when she comes to Mira's house?
8. What happens to Colie while she is looking for Cat Norman?
9. What does Colie think might happen to her health while living with Mira, and why?
10. What does Caroline do to Colie at the restaurant?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Colie endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons does she learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
What kind of changes did Colie go through before the beginning of this book, and how were they significant to the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What are Isabel's ideas on beauty, and why are they so important to her?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)