|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Kiki inherit when Mira's parents passed away?
2. What sport does Colie watch with Mira on TV?
3. Who is Colie going to spend the summer with?
4. What is Morgan's job?
5. How does Isabel treat Colie when they first meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
2. What does Kiki think about on the train to Mira's house?
3. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
4. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
5. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
6. What analogy does Colie use to describe her growth?
7. What gift does Norman get for Colie, and why?
8. How does Colie feel after losing weight?
9. What does Colie see all over the house when she comes to Mira's house?
10. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does the eclipse mean to Colie, and why?
Essay Topic 2
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 1,028 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)