|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bad news does Isabel have for Colie after she gets a gift from Norm?
2. What does Colie tell Mira about what she hears at the post office?
3. What is Mira looking for when Colie gets to her house?
4. What happened to change Colie's mother when they lived in North Carolina?
5. Why does Colie go to the post office?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
2. How did Kiki get her first fitness related job?
3. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
4. What does Isabel want to do at the end of the book?
5. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
6. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
7. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
8. What does Colie think might happen to her health while living with Mira, and why?
9. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
10. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
Essay Topic 1
Love was a very important theme and motivating factor in this book. Which characters were most affected by this theme? Which relationships were the most significant to the plot and why?
Essay Topic 2
Shame and propriety are common themes throughout this book. What are some of the instances where these themes are present, and why are they so important to the characters involved?
Essay Topic 3
What did Colie learn during her time in Colby, and where did these lessons come from?
This section contains 1,079 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)