|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colie do when she gets back from the Last Chance?
2. How old was the surprise visitor Mira brought to the class she taught?
3. Where does Colie know Caroline from?
4. What animal does Colie compare herself to?
5. What happens as Colie is accusing Isabel of something?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
2. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
3. What happens to Colie while she is looking for Cat Norman?
4. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
5. Why does Mira get made fun of?
6. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
7. What happened to the inheritance when Colie's grandparents died?
8. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
9. Why does Colie think Mira likes to watch wrestling matches?
10. What does Norman do every day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Dessen have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 2
Betrayal was a theme introduced in a few places in this book. How does this constant stream of betrayal affect the outcome of the plot, and which characters were most affected by it?
Essay Topic 3
The characters in this book all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters and write their main motivation throughout the book and how this goal affected the characters around them.
This section contains 1,009 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)