|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
(c) All of these.
2. What does Colie confess to Norman?
(a) Her past.
(b) Her feelings.
(c) Her reputation.
(d) Her illness.
3. How does Colie know when Morgan starts feeling better?
(a) She is at work.
(b) She is dancing.
(c) She puts on her make-up.
(d) She is baking.
4. Where is Colie's mother when she first contacts her while at Mira's?
5. When does Norman paint Colie?
(a) All of these.
(b) In the mornings.
(c) On the weekends.
(d) At night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Josh call Colie?
2. Where was Mark when he cheated on Morgan?
3. What did Norman think was happening when he first saw an eclipse?
4. What does Colie do after her night out?
5. Who teaches Colie about true beauty?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan say Isabel did after high school?
2. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
3. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
4. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
5. What is Colie's nick name at school, and why?
6. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
7. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
8. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
9. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
10. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)