|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Norman paint Colie?
(a) At night.
(b) All of these.
(c) In the mornings.
(d) On the weekends.
2. Why does Morgan bring a food item to the Last Chance?
(a) She is starting a new diet.
(b) She was bored.
(c) She wanted to make people happy.
(d) She is upset.
3. Who helps Colie get ready for her date with Norman?
4. Who comes up with the idea to make something for Morgan after her trip to Dillon?
5. What does Colie confess to Norman?
(a) Her feelings.
(b) Her reputation.
(c) Her illness.
(d) Her past.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Morgan doing when Mark calls during the night for her?
2. Where does Colie meet Josh?
3. What do Isabel and Morgan do after making up from their fight?
4. What does Kiki call Mira while talking to her daughter?
5. Where is Colie at the end of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
2. What does Morgan say Isabel did after high school?
3. How does Mira say she handles the bad things that people sometimes say about her?
4. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
5. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
6. Why does Morgan say that Isabel only has one friend?
7. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
8. What does Colie think about while watching the eclipse?
9. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
10. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)