|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of eclipse does Colie watch?
2. What does Isabel do after the night out?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Goes to a clam bake.
(c) Goes to work.
(d) Goes out with Norman.
3. What does Norman ask Colie to do for him on the night out?
(a) Sit for a portrait.
(b) Be his date.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Smile more.
4. What does Isabel talk about at the end of the book?
(a) Marrying her boyfriend.
(b) Moving away.
(c) Losing weight.
(d) Getting an education.
5. Where was Mark when he cheated on Morgan?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) The Last Chance.
(c) His house.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morgan want to surprise while she is not working?
2. What do Mira and Colie go to the church for?
3. Why does Josh call Colie?
4. Who tells Colie about the upcoming eclipse?
5. What is Morgan doing when Mark calls during the night for her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
2. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
3. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
4. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
5. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
6. Why does Morgan say that Isabel only has one friend?
7. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
8. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
9. What does Morgan plan to do during her time off work?
10. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)