|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What state is Dillon in?
(b) South Carolina.
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New Jersey.
2. Where do the girls go on their night out?
(a) The beach.
(b) The library.
(c) The Last Chance.
(d) The bar.
3. What does Colie realize when Isabel's high school necklace is mentioned?
(a) Isabel has never felt pretty.
(b) Colie and Isabel have a lot in common.
(c) The picture of the overweight girl is Isabel.
(d) Isabel has given her a very special gift.
4. Who does Morgan consider her best friend?
5. Where did Morgan find Mark during her time off work?
(a) A locker room.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A hotel room.
(d) A bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Colie's mother when she first contacts her while at Mira's?
2. What does Morgan want to reinvent?
3. Why does Morgan never call Mark when he is out of town?
4. What do Morgan's friends make for her after her trip to Dillon?
5. What does Colie call Mira while talking to her mother?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan say Isabel did after high school?
2. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
3. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
4. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
5. What does Morgan plan to do during her time off work?
6. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
7. How does Mira say she handles the bad things that people sometimes say about her?
8. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
9. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
10. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)