|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Colie feel when she sees her portrait?
2. Where is Colie at the end of the book?
3. What does Isabel do after the night out?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Goes out with Norman.
(c) Goes to work.
(d) Goes to a clam bake.
4. What bothered Morgan most about the person Mark was with during her time off work?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is a model.
(c) She is under age.
(d) She is older than him.
5. Who urges Colie to continue spending time with Josh?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Morgan want to surprise while she is not working?
2. What does Colie do after seeing the portrait Norman made of her?
3. What does Kiki call Mira while talking to her daughter?
4. Who comes up with the idea to make something for Morgan after her trip to Dillon?
5. What do the girls plan to watch on their night out?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Mira say she handles the bad things that people sometimes say about her?
2. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
3. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
4. Why does Morgan say that Isabel only has one friend?
5. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
6. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
7. What does Morgan say Isabel did after high school?
8. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
9. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
10. What is Colie's nick name at school, and why?
This section contains 623 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)