|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Colie feel when she sees her portrait?
2. What do Morgan's friends make for her after her trip to Dillon?
(a) A mixed tape.
(b) A card.
(c) A book.
(d) A frame.
3. What do Isabel and Morgan have a fight about?
(b) The rent.
(c) Morgan's job.
4. What does Colie need before she is ready for a night out?
(a) All of these.
(b) Make up.
(c) A hair style.
(d) Borrowed clothing.
5. Where is Colie's permanent home?
(b) Eagle Mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Norman think was happening when he first saw an eclipse?
2. What do the girls plan to watch on their night out?
3. Who comes up with the idea to make something for Morgan after her trip to Dillon?
4. Where do the girls go on their night out?
5. What trait of Kiki's does Colie admire the most?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
2. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
3. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
4. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
5. What does Isabel want to do at the end of the book?
6. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
7. How does Mira say she handles the bad things that people sometimes say about her?
8. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
9. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
10. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)