|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of necklace did Isabel have in high school?
2. What is Colie doing when she meets Josh?
(a) Watching the fireworks.
(b) Getting beer.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Waiting for Isabel.
3. Who prepares everything for the night for Morgan?
4. What does Kiki say Mira has always had a hard time doing?
(a) Reading thoughts.
(b) Connecting with people.
(c) Staying healthy.
(d) Understanding consequences.
5. Who is with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who teaches Colie about true beauty?
2. Who does Isabel consider her best friend at the end of the book?
3. Where is Colie's permanent home?
4. What do Morgan and Isabel want to do after their night in?
5. What does Kiki say about the trait Colie most admires in her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
2. How does Mira say she handles the bad things that people sometimes say about her?
3. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
4. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
5. What does Colie think about while watching the eclipse?
6. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
7. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
8. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
9. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
10. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)