|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morgan want to reinvent?
(a) Her career.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her image.
2. Who does Morgan consider her best friend?
3. What does Colie need before she is ready for a night out?
(a) All of these.
(b) A hair style.
(c) Borrowed clothing.
(d) Make up.
4. What do Morgan's friends make for her after her trip to Dillon?
(a) A card.
(b) A mixed tape.
(c) A book.
(d) A frame.
5. What is Morgan doing when Mark calls during the night for her?
(b) Making cookies.
(c) Watching a movie.
(d) Putting on a face mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mark not want to talk with Morgan about?
2. What holiday does the night out land on?
3. What kind of necklace did Isabel have in high school?
4. What does Kiki say about the trait Colie most admires in her?
5. What does Kiki call Mira while talking to her daughter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
2. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
3. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
4. What does Colie think about while watching the eclipse?
5. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
6. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
7. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
8. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
9. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
10. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)