|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Isabel do after the night out?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Goes to work.
(c) Goes out with Norman.
(d) Goes to a clam bake.
2. What does Colie do after seeing the portrait Norman made of her?
(a) She kisses him.
(b) She calls her mother.
(c) She cries.
(d) She laughs.
3. Where did Morgan find Mark during her time off work?
(a) A locker room.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) A hotel room.
4. How does Colie feel about herself at the end of the book?
(a) She is happy.
(b) She is so naive.
(c) She is lost.
(d) She is frustrated.
5. How does Colie feel she treated Norman when they first met?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Mark when he cheated on Morgan?
2. What does Morgan want to reinvent?
3. What do the girls plan to watch on their night out?
4. What bothered Morgan most about the person Mark was with during her time off work?
5. What does Kiki say Mira has always had a hard time doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
2. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
3. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
4. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
5. What does Colie think about while watching the eclipse?
6. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
7. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
8. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
9. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
10. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)