|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Colie's permanent home?
(d) Draper Springs.
2. What trait of Kiki's does Colie admire the most?
(a) Her communication.
(b) Her tenacity.
(c) Her bravery.
(d) Her beauty.
3. Who is Isabel talking to at the end of the book?
4. What do Isabel and Morgan do when they make up from their fight about Morgan going to Dillon?
(a) They go out on the town.
(b) They hug.
(c) They start painting.
(d) They dance.
5. Where was Norman when he first saw an eclipse?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) On a camping trip.
(c) On a ship at sea.
(d) In a hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Colie feel about herself at the end of the book?
2. What does Morgan hope to do in Dillon?
3. When does Norman paint Colie?
4. Where is Colie's permanent home?
5. What does Colie do after her night out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
2. How does Mira say she handles the bad things that people sometimes say about her?
3. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
4. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
5. How does Isabel tell Colie to be beautiful?
6. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
7. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
8. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
9. How does Kiki say she got her confidence?
10. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)