|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Morgan bring a food item to the Last Chance?
(a) She wanted to make people happy.
(b) She is starting a new diet.
(c) She was bored.
(d) She is upset.
2. Who is Isabel talking to at the end of the book?
3. What food item does Morgan bring to the Last Chance?
(b) Creme Brulee.
(c) Deviled eggs.
4. Who was Mark with during Morgan's time off work?
(a) His mother.
(b) His girlfriend.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wife.
5. Who does Isabel consider her best friend at the end of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morgan hope to do in Dillon?
2. Who does Morgan consider her best friend?
3. What is Colie doing when she meets Josh?
4. How does Colie feel she treated Norman when they first met?
5. What does Colie need before she is ready for a night out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
2. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
3. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
4. What is so surprising to Colie about Norman's portrait of her?
5. What does Colie think about while watching the eclipse?
6. What does Colie think about as she gets ready to go out with Isabel and Morgan?
7. What does Colie feel like she has to admit to Norman?
8. What does Mira do for Morgan after her time off work?
9. What happened when Morgan went to surprise Mark while he was on tour?
10. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
This section contains 587 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)