|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the night for Morgan held?
(a) Morgan's house.
(b) The Last Chance.
(c) The beach.
(d) Mira's house.
2. Who comes up with the idea to make something for Morgan after her trip to Dillon?
3. What do Isabel and Morgan do when they make up from their fight about Morgan going to Dillon?
(a) They dance.
(b) They start painting.
(c) They go out on the town.
(d) They hug.
4. Where does Colie watch the eclipse?
(a) The beach.
(b) The grill.
(c) The house top.
(d) The train.
5. When did Mark cheat on Morgan?
(b) Her birthday.
(c) Valentine's Day.
(d) Their anniversary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman do when Josh calls Colie?
2. What does Colie call Mira while talking to her mother?
3. What food item does Morgan bring to the Last Chance?
4. Who does Kiki say Mira has had run ins with in the past?
5. How does Colie first contact her mother while at Mira's?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie realize when the frog necklace is mentioned?
2. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
3. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
4. What does Colie realize when Isabel says Norman likes her?
5. Why does Isabel understand Colie so well?
6. How does Mira say she handles the bad things that people sometimes say about her?
7. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
8. What does Morgan plan to do during her time off work?
9. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
10. Why is Colie so awkward sometimes around Morgan and Isabel?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)