|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops Colie from doing what she tries when she hears bad things at the church?
2. What do the girls plan to watch on their night out?
(b) A movie.
(c) A parade.
(d) Men working.
3. Where does Colie meet Josh?
(a) On her porch.
(b) By the car.
(c) In an alley.
(d) At the beach.
4. Why is Morgan getting someone to cover her shifts?
(a) So she can get better.
(b) So she can look for another job.
(c) So she can plan her wedding.
(d) So she can go out of town.
5. What does Morgan want to reinvent?
(a) Her career.
(b) Her image.
(c) Her friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Norman ask Colie to do for him on the night out?
2. Who urges Colie to continue spending time with Josh?
3. What does Mark not want to talk with Morgan about?
4. What kind of eclipse does Colie watch?
5. Who is with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Norman get upset when Josh calls Colie?
2. What does Isabel want to do at the end of the book?
3. Why is Mark away so much of the time?
4. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
5. What does Mira say when Colie asks about why show owns so many partially broken items?
6. What does Morgan plan to do during her time off work?
7. How does Mira say she handles the bad things that people sometimes say about her?
8. What is Colie's nick name at school, and why?
9. What does Morgan do when she is upset?
10. How did Colie get her bad reputation at her school?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)