|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Isabel invite Colie to her house?
(a) To call a boy she likes.
(b) To tell her about her life.
(c) To work on an art project.
(d) To give her a makeover.
2. When did Colie first meet Norman?
(a) When she bought a book.
(b) When he picked her up at the station.
(c) When she was watching football.
(d) When she came to the grill.
3. What does Isabel fix about Colie's hair?
(a) She cuts it nicely.
(b) She makes it one color.
(c) She dyes the roots.
(d) She trims the split ends.
4. What is strange about Bea's baby?
(a) It has skinny arms.
(b) It has a big head.
(c) It has dark skin.
(d) It has a rash.
5. Who does Colie talk to in depth about what she heard about Mira at the post office?
Short Answer Questions
1. What job is Colie offered?
2. What gift does Norman give Colie?
3. What is Mira looking for when Colie gets to her house?
4. What is all over Colie's bathroom at Mira's house?
5. Where did Mira used to teach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan get very excited about?
2. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
3. What happened to the inheritance when Colie's grandparents died?
4. How did Kiki get her first fitness related job?
5. What is Norman holding when Colie runs into him before the storm, and why is this significant?
6. How does Isabel feel about what is making Morgan so excited and why?
7. What does Colie think might happen to her health while living with Mira, and why?
8. What do the women in the post office say about Mira?
9. What are Norman's goals in life?
10. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
This section contains 616 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)