|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Colie like to run at Mira's house?
(a) The train tracks.
(b) The park.
(c) The gym.
(d) The beach.
2. How did Mira describe Kiki when she was younger?
(a) The angel child.
(b) The good sister.
(c) The strange one.
(d) The bad sister.
3. What does Mira do when she rides her bike?
(a) Recites poems.
(b) Rings the bell.
(d) Shouts directions.
4. What color is Morgan's house?
5. Who offers Colie a job?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of mocking bothers Colie the most?
2. What is Colie doing when she runs into Norman?
3. Why doesn't Colie like Caroline?
4. How are Mira and Kiki related?
5. What does Norman call the people on the buses?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Colie feel after losing weight?
2. What makes Colie worry about Mira's health?
3. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
4. What does Colie realize as she watches Isabel and Morgan interact with each other?
5. Why does Colie think Mira likes to watch wrestling matches?
6. What happens for Morgan at the end of her night out?
7. What does Colie see all over the house when she comes to Mira's house?
8. What is Norman holding when Colie runs into him before the storm, and why is this significant?
9. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
10. How does Colie feel on her first day of work at the Last Chance?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)