|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colie say she is accusing Isabel of something?
(a) She is beautiful.
(b) She is different.
(c) She is rich.
(d) She is poor.
2. Why does Isabel come to visit Colie?
(a) To make a job offer.
(b) To ask her out.
(c) To apologize.
(d) To bring her news of her mother.
3. What label does Colie give Norman?
4. What is strange about Bea's baby?
(a) It has a big head.
(b) It has skinny arms.
(c) It has a rash.
(d) It has dark skin.
5. What is all over Colie's bathroom at Mira's house?
(a) Kitten pictures.
(b) Prescription bottles.
(c) Empty toilet paper rolls.
(d) Index cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal does Mira own?
2. How is Colie getting to where she plans to spend the summer?
3. Where is Norman when he gives Colie a gift?
4. What does Colie experience for the first time while working her summer job?
5. How many buses are parked together when Colie is out with Norman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What special talent does Mira have?
2. What was the turning point in Colie's mother's life?
3. What makes Colie worry about Mira's health?
4. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
5. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
6. What are Norman's goals in life?
7. What gift does Norman get for Colie, and why?
8. What is the relationship between Mira and Kiki like?
9. What does Colie think might happen to her health while living with Mira, and why?
10. What is Norman holding when Colie runs into him before the storm, and why is this significant?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)