|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is all over Isabel's mirror?
(a) Post-it reminders.
(b) Pictures of models.
(c) Inspirational quotes.
(d) Phone numbers.
2. Where does Isabel meet Colie after she gets a gift from Norman?
(a) The beach.
(b) An alley.
(c) The front porch.
(d) Her bedroom.
3. What is Colie doing when she runs into Norman?
(a) Leaving Isabel's house.
(c) Reading a book.
(d) Running an errand.
4. What job is Colie offered?
5. When did Colie first meet Norman?
(a) When she came to the grill.
(b) When he picked her up at the station.
(c) When she was watching football.
(d) When she bought a book.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Norman carrying when Colie runs into him?
2. How many buses are parked together when Colie is out with Norman?
3. How does Colie get to the Last Chance?
4. What gift does Norman give Colie?
5. What does Bea comment to Mira about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Morgan get very excited about?
2. What special talent does Mira have?
3. What are Norman's goals in life?
4. What is the relationship between Mira and Kiki like?
5. How does Isabel feel about what is making Morgan so excited and why?
6. What do the women in the post office say about Mira?
7. How does Isabel respond to what Caroline does to Colie at the restaurant?
8. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
9. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
10. Why does Isabel say she is late for work, and how does Morgan respond to this?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)