|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is all over Isabel's mirror?
(a) Pictures of models.
(b) Inspirational quotes.
(c) Phone numbers.
(d) Post-it reminders.
2. Where did Mira used to teach?
(a) The community center.
(b) The high school.
(c) A social services center.
(d) A college.
3. What is Norman carrying when Colie runs into him?
(a) A purse.
(b) A large box.
(c) A painting.
(d) A ball.
4. What does Colie say she shed when she lost her weight?
(a) Her cocoon.
(b) Her cave.
(c) Her mask.
(d) Her identity.
5. What is the name of Colie's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mira do when she rides her bike?
2. What does Norman call the people on the buses?
3. How much weight did Colie lose?
4. Why does Morgan come into the Last Chance excited one day?
5. Why does Colie go to the post office?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
2. What gift does Norman get for Colie, and why?
3. What is Norman holding when Colie runs into him before the storm, and why is this significant?
4. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
5. What analogy does Colie use to describe her growth?
6. How does Isabel respond to what Caroline does to Colie at the restaurant?
7. What is the relationship between Mira and Kiki like?
8. How did Kiki get her first fitness related job?
9. What do the women in the post office say about Mira?
10. What does Kiki think about on the train to Mira's house?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)