|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Colie say she is accusing Isabel of something?
(a) She is different.
(b) She is poor.
(c) She is rich.
(d) She is beautiful.
2. Who makes fun of Mira on her bike?
(a) College girls.
(b) Young children.
(c) High School boys.
(d) Old men.
3. What is Isabel's job?
4. What does Mira do when she rides her bike?
(b) Shouts directions.
(c) Recites poems.
(d) Rings the bell.
5. What do the people in the post office call Mira?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Colie's mother?
2. What happened to change Colie's mother when they lived in North Carolina?
3. What is Morgan's job?
4. What does Colie say she shed when she lost her weight?
5. What does Isabel fix about Colie's hair?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Colie think Mira likes to watch wrestling matches?
2. How does Isabel feel about what is making Morgan so excited and why?
3. How did Kiki get her first fitness related job?
4. What was the turning point in Colie's mother's life?
5. What happens to Colie while she is looking for Cat Norman?
6. What do the women in the post office say about Mira?
7. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
8. What is Norman holding when Colie runs into him before the storm, and why is this significant?
9. What analogy does Colie use to describe her growth?
10. What does Caroline do to Colie at the restaurant?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)