|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mira do when she rides her bike?
(a) Rings the bell.
(b) Recites poems.
(c) Shouts directions.
2. Where did Mira used to teach?
(a) A college.
(b) A social services center.
(c) The community center.
(d) The high school.
3. What bad news does Isabel have for Colie after she gets a gift from Norm?
(a) Mira is sick.
(b) Norman is in a relationship.
(c) She can't be friends any more.
(d) Morgan's friend is late.
4. What does Isabel fix about Colie's hair?
(a) She trims the split ends.
(b) She makes it one color.
(c) She dyes the roots.
(d) She cuts it nicely.
5. Where does Colie like to run at Mira's house?
(a) The train tracks.
(b) The park.
(c) The gym.
(d) The beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colie experience for the first time while working her summer job?
2. What does Caroline call Colie while she is working?
3. Why does Colie go to the post office?
4. What did Mira fight with the school board about?
5. Who is the picture of the girl on Isabel's vanity?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
2. What does Colie see all over the house when she comes to Mira's house?
3. Why does Mira get made fun of?
4. How does Isabel respond to what Caroline does to Colie at the restaurant?
5. What analogy does Colie use to describe her growth?
6. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
7. What gift does Norman get for Colie, and why?
8. Why does Isabel say she is late for work, and how does Morgan respond to this?
9. How did Kiki get her first fitness related job?
10. How does Colie feel on her first day of work at the Last Chance?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)