|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal does Mira own?
2. What bad news does Isabel have for Colie after she gets a gift from Norm?
(a) Morgan's friend is late.
(b) Norman is in a relationship.
(c) Mira is sick.
(d) She can't be friends any more.
3. What happens as Colie is accusing Isabel of something?
(a) Mark pulls up the driveway.
(b) A storm rolls in.
(c) Norman calls.
(d) Mira collapses.
4. What did Mira inherit when her parents passed away?
(a) Some money.
(b) Their debt.
5. What accessory does Norman collect?
(a) Wrist bands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Colie go to the post office?
2. Why does Morgan come into the Last Chance excited one day?
3. How did Kiki describe Mira when she was younger?
4. Who is Mira looking for when the storm comes in?
5. How are Mira and Kiki related?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Norman holding when Colie runs into him before the storm, and why is this significant?
2. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
3. What was the turning point in Colie's mother's life?
4. What happens to Colie while she is looking for Cat Norman?
5. What does Colie realize as she watches Isabel and Morgan interact with each other?
6. What happened to the inheritance when Colie's grandparents died?
7. What does Norman do every day?
8. Why does Isabel say she is late for work, and how does Morgan respond to this?
9. How did Kiki get her first fitness related job?
10. Why does Mira get made fun of?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)