|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman feature Morgan and Isabel wearing?
(b) Victorian dresses.
(c) Bathing suits.
2. What animal does Colie compare herself to?
3. What does Colie experience for the first time while working her summer job?
(a) She is in the in crowd.
(b) She is productive.
(c) She is working for herself.
(d) She is exposed.
4. How long was Nonni popular for?
(a) A decade.
(b) A year.
(c) 2 years.
(d) 2 decades.
5. How does Colie get to the Last Chance?
(a) She takes a boat.
(b) She rides a bike.
(c) She drives a car.
(d) She walks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of business does Colie's mother own?
2. What is the name of the man who meets Colie in Colby?
3. What color is Mira's bike?
4. What does Colie do when she gets back from the Last Chance?
5. Where did Mira used to teach?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
2. What is Norman holding when Colie runs into him before the storm, and why is this significant?
3. How does Colie feel on her first day of work at the Last Chance?
4. What gift does Norman get for Colie, and why?
5. How does Isabel feel about what is making Morgan so excited and why?
6. What does Colie think might happen to her health while living with Mira, and why?
7. What special talent does Mira have?
8. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
9. What does Colie see all over the house when she comes to Mira's house?
10. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)