|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Isabel treat Colie when they first meet?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is kind.
(c) She is rude.
(d) She is indifferent.
2. What is Norman's job?
(c) Shop keeper.
3. What is the name of Colie's mother?
4. What do the people in the post office call the people Mira cares for?
5. Who makes fun of Mira on her bike?
(a) High School boys.
(b) Old men.
(c) Young children.
(d) College girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Colie is accusing Isabel of something?
2. Who is Mira looking for when the storm comes in?
3. What do the people in the post office call Mira?
4. How does Colie get to the Last Chance?
5. What does Colie accuse Isabel of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the relationship between Mira and Kiki like?
2. What does Colie realize as she watches Isabel and Morgan interact with each other?
3. What happens to Colie while she is looking for Cat Norman?
4. What is Norman holding when Colie runs into him before the storm, and why is this significant?
5. What does Colie think might happen to her health while living with Mira, and why?
6. What are Norman's goals in life?
7. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
8. What does Morgan get very excited about?
9. What does Kiki think about on the train to Mira's house?
10. What was the turning point in Colie's mother's life?
This section contains 570 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)