|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is Morgan's house?
2. What is Mira looking for when Colie gets to her house?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her denchers.
(c) Her glasses.
(d) Her book.
3. What color is Mira's bike?
4. How are Mira and Kiki related?
(a) Mira is Kiki's aunt.
(b) They are sisters.
(c) They are half-sisters.
(d) They are cousins.
5. What does Norman have to put together before he can go to the school he wants?
(a) A back ground check.
(b) A portfolio.
(c) An essay.
(d) An aplication.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colie doing when she runs into Norman?
2. Why does Colie say she is accusing Isabel of something?
3. Where does Isabel live?
4. What is Morgan's job?
5. What did Kiki inherit when Mira's parents passed away?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
2. How does Isabel respond to what Caroline does to Colie at the restaurant?
3. What happened to the inheritance when Colie's grandparents died?
4. Why does Mira get made fun of?
5. What does Kiki think about on the train to Mira's house?
6. What does Colie dislike about her mother's success?
7. Why does Colie say Isabel will never understand her?
8. What makes Colie worry about Mira's health?
9. Why does Isabel say she is late for work, and how does Morgan respond to this?
10. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)