|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Colie going to spend the summer with?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her aunt.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her father.
2. How does Colie describe Mira's eating habits?
3. Why doesn't Colie like Caroline?
(a) She makes fun of her mother.
(b) She flirts with boys.
(c) She is strange looking.
(d) She teases her.
4. Who does Colie talk to in depth about what she heard about Mira at the post office?
5. What does Colie accuse Isabel of?
(a) Being jealous.
(b) Hurting those who love her.
(c) Expecting the worse.
(d) Not understanding her.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Colie getting to where she plans to spend the summer?
2. What animal does Colie compare herself to?
3. Who offers Colie a job?
4. What does Colie experience for the first time while working her summer job?
5. What causes Colie to first hold hands with Norman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Isabel think of Morgan's relationship with Mark?
2. What happens to Morgan during her time off work?
3. How does Colie and Norman's first kiss happen?
4. Why does Colie think Mira likes to watch wrestling matches?
5. What was the turning point in Colie's mother's life?
6. What does Morgan plan to do during her time off work?
7. What does Colie dislike about her mother's success?
8. What does Colie do when she sees Caroline telling Josh bad things about her?
9. What special talent does Mira have?
10. What do the women in the post office say about Mira?
This section contains 589 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)