|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of classes did Colie's mother teach before she became successful?
(d) Marriage relations.
2. What does Colie accuse Isabel of?
(a) Not understanding her.
(b) Being jealous.
(c) Expecting the worse.
(d) Hurting those who love her.
3. What is Norman's job?
(c) Shop keeper.
4. Where does Isabel live?
(a) The little white house.
(b) The hotel.
(c) A fishing shack.
(d) A college dorm.
5. What is all over Colie's bathroom at Mira's house?
(a) Empty toilet paper rolls.
(b) Index cards.
(c) Prescription bottles.
(d) Kitten pictures.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mira do when she rides her bike?
2. Where does Norman go shopping every day?
3. Why does Morgan come into the Last Chance excited one day?
4. What is Isabel's job?
5. When did Colie first meet Norman?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie realize as she watches Isabel and Morgan interact with each other?
2. What analogy does Colie use to describe her growth?
3. What does Colie see all over the house when she comes to Mira's house?
4. What gift does Norman get for Colie, and why?
5. What is the relationship between Mira and Kiki like?
6. What does Colie think might happen to her health while living with Mira, and why?
7. What does Morgan get very excited about?
8. How does Isabel feel about what is making Morgan so excited and why?
9. What do the women in the post office say about Mira?
10. What does Caroline do to Colie at the restaurant?
This section contains 574 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)