|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Norman call the people on the buses?
(d) Crazy people.
2. Where does Colie meet Bea?
(a) The post office.
(b) The Quick Stop.
(c) The Last Chance.
(d) The Library.
3. Who offers Colie a job?
4. What does Norman feature Morgan and Isabel wearing?
(b) Bathing suits.
(d) Victorian dresses.
5. What is Morgan's job?
(b) Cab driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Isabel treat Colie when they first meet?
2. Why does Colie say she is accusing Isabel of something?
3. What happens as Colie is accusing Isabel of something?
4. Why doesn't Colie like Caroline?
5. Who does Colie see being mean to her aunt?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
2. What special talent does Mira have?
3. What does Morgan get very excited about?
4. Why does Colie say Isabel will never understand her?
5. Why does Morgan say people find Mira odd?
6. What happens to Colie while she is looking for Cat Norman?
7. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
8. How does Isabel respond to what Caroline does to Colie at the restaurant?
9. Why does Morgan say she tolerates Isabel's erratic behavior?
10. What was the turning point in Colie's mother's life?
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)