|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Colie see being mean to her aunt?
(b) Isabel and Morgan.
(c) People in town.
(d) Her mother.
2. What is all over Isabel's mirror?
(a) Inspirational quotes.
(b) Post-it reminders.
(c) Phone numbers.
(d) Pictures of models.
3. How much weight did Colie lose?
(a) 65 pounds.
(b) 45 pounds.
(c) 55 pounds.
(d) 35 pounds.
4. What bad news does Isabel have for Colie after she gets a gift from Norm?
(a) She can't be friends any more.
(b) Mira is sick.
(c) Morgan's friend is late.
(d) Norman is in a relationship.
5. Why does Isabel invite Colie to her house?
(a) To tell her about her life.
(b) To work on an art project.
(c) To give her a makeover.
(d) To call a boy she likes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caroline call Colie while she is working?
2. How are Mira and Kiki related?
3. What is the name of the man who meets Colie in Colby?
4. Why doesn't Colie like Caroline?
5. How does Isabel treat Colie when they first meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Colie feel after losing weight?
2. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
3. What do the women in the post office say about Mira?
4. What does Colie dislike about her mother's success?
5. Why does Isabel say she is late for work, and how does Morgan respond to this?
6. What does Kiki think about on the train to Mira's house?
7. What gift does Norman get for Colie, and why?
8. What does Morgan get very excited about?
9. What happened to the inheritance when Colie's grandparents died?
10. What is Norman holding when Colie runs into him before the storm, and why is this significant?
This section contains 604 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)