|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colie experience for the first time while working her summer job?
(a) She is exposed.
(b) She is working for herself.
(c) She is productive.
(d) She is in the in crowd.
2. What label does Colie give Norman?
3. Who is talking about Mira in the post office.
(a) Some men.
(b) Some boys.
(c) Some employees.
(d) Some women.
4. Who makes Isabel come visit Colie?
5. How are Mira and Kiki related?
(a) They are half-sisters.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They are sisters.
(d) Mira is Kiki's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who caused Morgan's excitement the day she comes into the Last Chance all excited?
2. What kind of animal does Mira own?
3. What kind of classes did Colie's mother teach before she became successful?
4. Where is Norman when he gives Colie a gift?
5. What does Colie notice first about the picture of the girl on Isabel's vanity?
Short Essay Questions
1. What analogy does Colie use to describe her growth?
2. What does Colie dislike about her mother's success?
3. How did Kiki get her first fitness related job?
4. What are Norman's goals in life?
5. What does Colie think might happen to her health while living with Mira, and why?
6. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
7. What does Colie realize as she watches Isabel and Morgan interact with each other?
8. What was the turning point in Colie's mother's life?
9. How does Colie feel on her first day of work at the Last Chance?
10. What is Norman holding when Colie runs into him before the storm, and why is this significant?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)