|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Colie notice first about the picture of the girl on Isabel's vanity?
(a) She is young.
(b) She is sick.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She is fat.
2. What color is Morgan's house?
3. What did Mira inherit when her parents passed away?
(a) Their debt.
(b) Some money.
4. What is all over Colie's bathroom at Mira's house?
(a) Kitten pictures.
(b) Empty toilet paper rolls.
(c) Index cards.
(d) Prescription bottles.
5. What happened to change Colie's mother when they lived in North Carolina?
(a) She met a man.
(b) She lost weight.
(c) She got a good job.
(d) She kicked her addictions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colie experience for the first time while working her summer job?
2. Where does Colie know Caroline from?
3. What kind of school does Norman want to go to?
4. What is the Last Chance?
5. What is all over Isabel's mirror?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Norman's goals in life?
2. What does Isabel say to Colie when they first meet?
3. What does Kiki think about on the train to Mira's house?
4. What does Colie sense when she meets Bea?
5. Why does Colie think Mira likes to watch wrestling matches?
6. What is the relationship between Mira and Kiki like?
7. How does Colie feel after losing weight?
8. What special talent does Mira have?
9. What does Colie dislike about her mother's success?
10. Why does Colie say Isabel will never understand her?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)