|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does the night out land on?
(a) April Fool's Day.
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) Labor Day.
(d) Pioneer Day.
2. Whose music does Morgan listen to after her trip to Dillon?
(a) The Bangles.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) Patsy Cline.
3. Who is with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
(c) All of these.
4. Who teaches Colie about true beauty?
5. Why is Morgan getting someone to cover her shifts?
(a) So she can go out of town.
(b) So she can plan her wedding.
(c) So she can get better.
(d) So she can look for another job.
6. What do Isabel and Morgan do when they make up from their fight about Morgan going to Dillon?
(a) They start painting.
(b) They hug.
(c) They go out on the town.
(d) They dance.
7. How does Colie first contact her mother while at Mira's?
(a) She text messages.
(b) She e-mails.
(c) She calls.
(d) She writes a letter.
8. What does Norman ask Colie to do for him on the night out?
(a) Sit for a portrait.
(b) Smile more.
(c) Kiss him.
(d) Be his date.
9. What is Morgan doing when Mark calls during the night for her?
(a) Making cookies.
(c) Putting on a face mask.
(d) Watching a movie.
10. Where is Colie's permanent home?
(d) Eagle Mountain.
11. Who does Morgan get to cover her shifts?
12. What is Colie doing when she meets Josh?
(a) Waiting for Isabel.
(b) Getting beer.
(c) Watching the fireworks.
(d) Reading a book.
13. Who urges Colie to continue spending time with Josh?
14. Who prepares everything for the night for Morgan?
15. What does Morgan hope to apply for during her time off?
(a) A scholarship.
(b) A new job.
(c) A change of name.
(d) A wedding license.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Colie at the end of the book?
2. What is Mark's job?
3. What do the girls plan to watch on their night out?
4. Who helps Colie get ready for her date with Norman?
5. Where does Colie watch the eclipse?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)