|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the girls plan to watch on their night out?
(a) Men working.
(c) A parade.
(d) A movie.
2. Who is Isabel talking to at the end of the book?
3. Who does Colie hear saying bad things at the church?
4. What does Norman ask Colie to do for him on the night out?
(a) Sit for a portrait.
(b) Kiss him.
(c) Be his date.
(d) Smile more.
5. Who talks to Josh as Colie is about to talk to join his group?
6. What does Isabel talk about at the end of the book?
(a) Losing weight.
(b) Getting an education.
(c) Marrying her boyfriend.
(d) Moving away.
7. Who is with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
(b) All of these.
8. Who comes up with the idea to make something for Morgan after her trip to Dillon?
9. What does Kiki say about the trait Colie most admires in her?
(a) It can be taught.
(b) Colie has it as well.
(c) She was not always that way.
(d) It came naturally.
10. What do Morgan and Isabel want to do after their night in?
(a) Go out.
(c) Call Mark.
(d) Make dinner.
11. Where does Colie watch the eclipse?
(a) The house top.
(b) The grill.
(c) The beach.
(d) The train.
12. Which of these people is NOT with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
13. What does Colie try to do when she hears bad things being said at the church?
(a) Bump her.
(b) Walk away.
(c) Stand up for her aunt.
(d) Get Mira's attention.
14. Where is Colie at the end of the book?
15. What does Colie confess to Norman?
(a) Her past.
(b) Her illness.
(c) Her reputation.
(d) Her feelings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Morgan never call Mark when he is out of town?
2. How does Colie feel she treated Norman when they first met?
3. Where did Morgan find Mark during her time off work?
4. What bothered Morgan most about the person Mark was with during her time off work?
5. What does Kiki call Mira while talking to her daughter?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)