|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who stops Colie from doing what she tries when she hears bad things at the church?
2. Who is with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
(d) All of these.
3. What surprise does Morgan get after the night out?
(a) Her mother came to visit.
(b) There is a package on the porch.
(c) The house is cleaned.
(d) Mark is waiting for her.
4. What holiday does the night out land on?
(a) Fourth of July.
(b) April Fool's Day.
(c) Pioneer Day.
(d) Labor Day.
5. Who does Morgan get to cover her shifts?
6. What do the girls plan to watch on their night out?
(a) A parade.
(b) Men working.
(d) A movie.
7. When did Mark cheat on Morgan?
(a) Their anniversary.
(b) Her birthday.
(d) Valentine's Day.
8. Why does Morgan never call Mark when he is out of town?
(a) He never leaves a number.
(b) It is too expensive.
(c) It makes her sad.
(d) He told her not to.
9. What does Mark not want to talk with Morgan about?
(a) Her house.
(b) Their finances.
(c) The wedding.
(d) His family.
10. Who does Morgan want to surprise while she is not working?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
11. What does Isabel do when she sees the food item Morgan brought?
(a) She is an idiot.
(b) Mark is a jerk.
(c) They need a chick night.
(d) Change is coming.
12. What does Colie do after seeing the portrait Norman made of her?
(a) She cries.
(b) She calls her mother.
(c) She kisses him.
(d) She laughs.
13. How does Colie feel when she sees her portrait?
14. What does Colie call Mira while talking to her mother?
15. What is Morgan doing when Mark calls during the night for her?
(a) Making cookies.
(b) Watching a movie.
(d) Putting on a face mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colie need before she is ready for a night out?
2. How does Colie feel about herself at the end of the book?
3. Where is Colie's permanent home?
4. Who does Colie hear saying bad things at the church?
5. Where was Norman when he first saw an eclipse?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)