|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Morgan find Mark during her time off work?
(a) A bar.
(b) A hotel room.
(c) A locker room.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Where do the girls go on their night out?
(a) The bar.
(b) The beach.
(c) The Last Chance.
(d) The library.
3. Why does Morgan never call Mark when he is out of town?
(a) He never leaves a number.
(b) It makes her sad.
(c) He told her not to.
(d) It is too expensive.
4. Who does Isabel consider her best friend at the end of the book?
5. Where is Colie's permanent home?
(b) Draper Springs.
6. What does Mark not want to talk with Morgan about?
(a) The wedding.
(b) Her house.
(c) Their finances.
(d) His family.
7. How does Colie feel when she sees her portrait?
8. What kind of eclipse does Colie watch?
9. Who does Morgan get to cover her shifts?
10. When did Mark cheat on Morgan?
(a) Her birthday.
(b) Valentine's Day.
(d) Their anniversary.
11. What do Isabel and Morgan have a fight about?
(c) Morgan's job.
(d) The rent.
12. What do Morgan's friends make for her after her trip to Dillon?
(a) A card.
(b) A frame.
(c) A mixed tape.
(d) A book.
13. Why is Morgan getting someone to cover her shifts?
(a) So she can get better.
(b) So she can look for another job.
(c) So she can go out of town.
(d) So she can plan her wedding.
14. What did Norman think was happening when he first saw an eclipse?
(a) His eyes were failing.
(b) The world was ending.
(c) Someone was stealing the moon.
(d) His late mother was winking at him.
15. Who makes the dinner for Colie's date with Norman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colie call Mira while talking to her mother?
2. Who does Colie hear saying bad things at the church?
3. Where is Colie's mother when she first contacts her while at Mira's?
4. What does Isabel talk about at the end of the book?
5. Who does Kiki say Mira has had run ins with in the past?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)