|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Morgan want to surprise while she is not working?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
2. What does Isabel talk about at the end of the book?
(a) Getting an education.
(b) Moving away.
(c) Losing weight.
(d) Marrying her boyfriend.
3. What do Isabel and Morgan do after making up from their fight?
(c) Make phone calls.
4. What food item does Morgan bring to the Last Chance?
(c) Creme Brulee.
(d) Deviled eggs.
5. Who talks to Josh as Colie is about to talk to join his group?
6. Who helps Colie get ready for her date with Norman?
7. What do Isabel and Morgan do when they make up from their fight about Morgan going to Dillon?
(a) They dance.
(b) They start painting.
(c) They hug.
(d) They go out on the town.
8. Why does Morgan never call Mark when he is out of town?
(a) It is too expensive.
(b) He never leaves a number.
(c) He told her not to.
(d) It makes her sad.
9. What do Morgan's friends make for her after her trip to Dillon?
(a) A frame.
(b) A card.
(c) A mixed tape.
(d) A book.
10. How does Colie feel about herself at the end of the book?
(a) She is so naive.
(b) She is frustrated.
(c) She is lost.
(d) She is happy.
11. Who comes up with the idea to make something for Morgan after her trip to Dillon?
12. What does Morgan hope to do in Dillon?
(a) Break up.
(b) Get married.
(d) Find a new job.
13. What is Morgan doing when Mark calls during the night for her?
(b) Watching a movie.
(c) Putting on a face mask.
(d) Making cookies.
14. Where was Mark when he cheated on Morgan?
(a) A hotel.
(b) His house.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) The Last Chance.
15. How does Colie first contact her mother while at Mira's?
(a) She writes a letter.
(b) She e-mails.
(c) She text messages.
(d) She calls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who prepares everything for the night for Morgan?
2. Where did Morgan find Mark during her time off work?
3. Who teaches Colie about true beauty?
4. Who tells Colie about the upcoming eclipse?
5. How does Colie feel she treated Norman when they first met?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)