|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these people is NOT with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
2. What holiday does the night out land on?
(a) Labor Day.
(b) Pioneer Day.
(c) Fourth of July.
(d) April Fool's Day.
3. What did Norman think was happening when he first saw an eclipse?
(a) Someone was stealing the moon.
(b) His eyes were failing.
(c) His late mother was winking at him.
(d) The world was ending.
4. Who does Isabel consider her best friend at the end of the book?
5. What do Isabel and Morgan do after making up from their fight?
(a) Make phone calls.
6. Why is Morgan getting someone to cover her shifts?
(a) So she can get better.
(b) So she can go out of town.
(c) So she can look for another job.
(d) So she can plan her wedding.
7. Who does Colie hear saying bad things at the church?
8. What do the girls plan to watch on their night out?
(a) A parade.
(b) Men working.
(c) A movie.
9. Where is Colie's permanent home?
(b) Eagle Mountain.
10. How does Colie feel she treated Norman when they first met?
11. Where is Colie's mother when she first contacts her while at Mira's?
12. Where is Colie's permanent home?
(d) Draper Springs.
13. Who urges Colie to continue spending time with Josh?
14. What trait of Kiki's does Colie admire the most?
(a) Her tenacity.
(b) Her beauty.
(c) Her bravery.
(d) Her communication.
15. How does Colie first contact her mother while at Mira's?
(a) She calls.
(b) She writes a letter.
(c) She e-mails.
(d) She text messages.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Colie feel about herself at the end of the book?
2. What does Colie confess to Norman?
3. What does Norman do when Josh calls Colie?
4. What does Colie do after seeing the portrait Norman made of her?
5. What season does Colie watch the eclipse?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)