|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kiki say about the trait Colie most admires in her?
(a) She was not always that way.
(b) It came naturally.
(c) Colie has it as well.
(d) It can be taught.
2. What did Norman think was happening when he first saw an eclipse?
(a) Someone was stealing the moon.
(b) His eyes were failing.
(c) His late mother was winking at him.
(d) The world was ending.
3. Where is Colie's mother when she first contacts her while at Mira's?
4. What is Mark's job?
(a) Baseball player.
5. What do Morgan and Isabel want to do after their night in?
(b) Call Mark.
(c) Go out.
(d) Make dinner.
6. What is Colie doing when she meets Josh?
(a) Watching the fireworks.
(b) Getting beer.
(c) Waiting for Isabel.
(d) Reading a book.
7. Where was Norman when he first saw an eclipse?
(a) In his bedroom.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) On a camping trip.
(d) On a ship at sea.
8. Who is with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
(a) All of these.
9. Who urges Colie to continue spending time with Josh?
10. What does Isabel do when she sees the food item Morgan brought?
(a) They need a chick night.
(b) She is an idiot.
(c) Change is coming.
(d) Mark is a jerk.
11. When was the last time Morgan reinvented something?
(b) High school.
(c) When she met Mark.
(d) The new year.
12. How does Colie feel when she sees her portrait?
13. What does Colie need before she is ready for a night out?
(a) All of these.
(b) Make up.
(c) Borrowed clothing.
(d) A hair style.
14. Who does Isabel consider her best friend at the end of the book?
15. Where is Colie when Josh first calls her?
(b) The church.
(c) Mira's house.
(d) The library.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the girls go on their night out?
2. Whose music does Morgan listen to after her trip to Dillon?
3. How does Colie know when Morgan starts feeling better?
4. Where is Colie's permanent home?
5. What do Morgan's friends make for her after her trip to Dillon?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)