|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What holiday does the night out land on?
(a) Pioneer Day.
(b) Fourth of July.
(c) Labor Day.
(d) April Fool's Day.
2. How does Colie know when Morgan starts feeling better?
(a) She is at work.
(b) She is dancing.
(c) She puts on her make-up.
(d) She is baking.
3. What season does Colie watch the eclipse?
4. Where is Colie's mother when she first contacts her while at Mira's?
5. How does Colie feel about herself at the end of the book?
(a) She is frustrated.
(b) She is happy.
(c) She is lost.
(d) She is so naive.
6. Where does Colie meet Josh?
(a) By the car.
(b) At the beach.
(c) On her porch.
(d) In an alley.
7. Where is Colie's permanent home?
(a) Eagle Mountain.
8. What do Morgan's friends make for her after her trip to Dillon?
(a) A card.
(b) A mixed tape.
(c) A frame.
(d) A book.
9. Who stops Colie from doing what she tries when she hears bad things at the church?
10. Who comes up with the idea to make something for Morgan after her trip to Dillon?
11. What do Isabel and Morgan do when they make up from their fight about Morgan going to Dillon?
(a) They hug.
(b) They start painting.
(c) They go out on the town.
(d) They dance.
12. Who does Morgan want to surprise while she is not working?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
13. Why does Morgan never call Mark when he is out of town?
(a) He never leaves a number.
(b) It makes her sad.
(c) It is too expensive.
(d) He told her not to.
14. Who is with Colie as she watches the eclipse?
(b) All of these.
15. What does Colie do after her night out?
(a) Calls her mother.
(b) Goes out with Josh.
(c) Writes in her journal.
(d) Goes to Mira's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Colie need before she is ready for a night out?
2. Who talks to Josh as Colie is about to talk to join his group?
3. What does Morgan want to reinvent?
4. Who does Isabel consider her best friend at the end of the book?
5. What state is Dillon in?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)