|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Isabel consider her best friend at the end of the book?
2. What does Morgan want to reinvent?
(a) Her image.
(b) Her friends.
(c) Her career.
3. Who prepares everything for the night for Morgan?
4. What do Isabel and Morgan have a fight about?
(a) Morgan's job.
(c) The rent.
5. Where is Colie when Josh first calls her?
(a) Mira's house.
(b) The church.
(d) The library.
6. Where is Colie's mother when she first contacts her while at Mira's?
7. What does Colie call Mira while talking to her mother?
8. What do Isabel and Morgan do when they make up from their fight about Morgan going to Dillon?
(a) They hug.
(b) They go out on the town.
(c) They start painting.
(d) They dance.
9. What surprise does Morgan get after the night out?
(a) Her mother came to visit.
(b) The house is cleaned.
(c) Mark is waiting for her.
(d) There is a package on the porch.
10. How does Colie feel when she sees her portrait?
11. When does Norman paint Colie?
(a) At night.
(b) All of these.
(c) On the weekends.
(d) In the mornings.
12. What did Norman think was happening when he first saw an eclipse?
(a) His late mother was winking at him.
(b) His eyes were failing.
(c) Someone was stealing the moon.
(d) The world was ending.
13. Who comes up with the idea to make something for Morgan after her trip to Dillon?
14. What do Morgan and Isabel want to do after their night in?
(a) Call Mark.
(c) Make dinner.
(d) Go out.
15. What does Isabel do after the night out?
(a) Goes out with Norman.
(b) Goes to work.
(c) Goes to a clam bake.
(d) Goes to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Colie hear saying bad things at the church?
2. What does Morgan hope to apply for during her time off?
3. Where do the girls go on their night out?
4. Where does Colie meet Josh?
5. Who tells Colie about the upcoming eclipse?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)