|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What label does Colie give Norman?
2. What gift does Norman give Colie?
(a) A shot glass.
(c) A sweater.
(d) A necklace.
3. What kind of classes did Colie's mother teach before she became successful?
(a) Marriage relations.
4. Where does Colie know Caroline from?
(b) Her neighborhood.
(c) The bus stop.
(d) The gym.
5. What happens as Colie is accusing Isabel of something?
(a) Norman calls.
(b) Mark pulls up the driveway.
(c) Mira collapses.
(d) A storm rolls in.
6. Why does Isabel invite Colie to her house?
(a) To tell her about her life.
(b) To give her a makeover.
(c) To call a boy she likes.
(d) To work on an art project.
7. What does Isabel fix about Colie's hair?
(a) She cuts it nicely.
(b) She makes it one color.
(c) She trims the split ends.
(d) She dyes the roots.
8. What does Colie accuse Isabel of?
(a) Being jealous.
(b) Hurting those who love her.
(c) Expecting the worse.
(d) Not understanding her.
9. What is Norman's job?
(c) Shop keeper.
10. What did Mira inherit when her parents passed away?
(b) Their debt.
(c) Some money.
11. Where does Colie like to run at Mira's house?
(a) The train tracks.
(b) The gym.
(c) The beach.
(d) The park.
12. What does Mira do when she rides her bike?
(a) Rings the bell.
(b) Shouts directions.
(d) Recites poems.
13. What is Norman carrying when Colie runs into him?
(a) A ball.
(b) A purse.
(c) A painting.
(d) A large box.
14. How does Isabel treat Colie when they first meet?
(a) She is rude.
(b) She is indifferent.
(c) She is kind.
(d) She is nervous.
15. What kind of mocking bothers Colie the most?
(c) Behind the back.
(d) Face to face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to change Colie's mother when they lived in North Carolina?
2. Why does Norman say he got Colie a gift?
3. What animal does Colie compare herself to?
4. Where did Mira used to teach?
5. What is all over Colie's bathroom at Mira's house?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)