|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Mira and Colie related?
(a) Mira is Colie's grandmother.
(b) Mira is Colie's Aunt.
(c) Mira is Colie's step-mother.
(d) Mirs is Colie's cousin.
2. What is all over Colie's bathroom at Mira's house?
(a) Kitten pictures.
(b) Index cards.
(c) Empty toilet paper rolls.
(d) Prescription bottles.
3. What did Mira fight with the school board about?
(a) Cutting art classes.
(b) Getting a girl's football team.
(c) Banning books.
(d) Charging tuition.
4. Who trains Colie at her job?
5. Where does Colie get a job?
(a) A shop.
(b) A hotel.
(c) The post office.
(d) The grill.
6. Who is Mira looking for when the storm comes in?
(b) Cat Norman.
7. Who caused Morgan's excitement the day she comes into the Last Chance all excited?
8. Why does Isabel come to visit Colie?
(a) To make a job offer.
(b) To bring her news of her mother.
(c) To ask her out.
(d) To apologize.
9. What does Bea comment to Mira about?
(a) Her house.
(b) Her clothing.
(c) Her classes.
(d) Her bike.
10. How did Mira describe Kiki when she was younger?
(a) The good sister.
(b) The angel child.
(c) The bad sister.
(d) The strange one.
11. Who does Colie talk to in depth about what she heard about Mira at the post office?
12. What label does Colie give Norman?
13. What is all over Isabel's mirror?
(a) Phone numbers.
(b) Pictures of models.
(c) Post-it reminders.
(d) Inspirational quotes.
14. Who does Colie see being mean to her aunt?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Isabel and Morgan.
(c) People in town.
15. Where is Colie when the book begins?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A library.
(c) A train station.
(d) A store.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will Colie's mother be spending the summer?
2. What kind of business does Colie's mother own?
3. What is the name of the man who meets Colie in Colby?
4. What gift does Norman give Colie?
5. Who offers Colie a job?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)