|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mira looking for when Colie gets to her house?
(a) Her cat.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her book.
(d) Her denchers.
2. How does Colie get to the Last Chance?
(a) She takes a boat.
(b) She walks.
(c) She rides a bike.
(d) She drives a car.
3. Who trains Colie at her job?
4. How did Colie's mother become famous?
(a) She cut a record.
(b) She was in a movie.
(c) She wrote a book.
(d) She did exercise videos.
5. Why does Colie worry about her weight at Mira's house?
(a) There isn't a gym.
(b) She is always hungry.
(c) Her mother is not there to help her.
(d) She doesn't eat well.
6. What did Mira used to teach?
(a) Child rearing skills.
7. Where did Mira used to teach?
(a) The high school.
(b) A social services center.
(c) The community center.
(d) A college.
8. What label does Colie give Norman?
9. Who caused Morgan's excitement the day she comes into the Last Chance all excited?
10. What do the people in the post office call Mira?
11. Where does Colie know Caroline from?
(a) Her neighborhood.
(b) The gym.
(c) The bus stop.
12. What did Mira inherit when her parents passed away?
(a) Their debt.
(b) Some money.
13. Why does Isabel invite Colie to her house?
(a) To work on an art project.
(b) To call a boy she likes.
(c) To give her a makeover.
(d) To tell her about her life.
14. Why does Isabel come to visit Colie?
(a) To make a job offer.
(b) To apologize.
(c) To ask her out.
(d) To bring her news of her mother.
15. What kind of school does Norman want to go to?
(a) Mechanic school.
(b) Art school.
(c) Teaching school.
(d) Private school.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mira create?
2. What kind of mocking bothers Colie the most?
3. How much weight did Colie lose?
4. Where does Norman go shopping every day?
5. Where does Isabel meet Colie after she gets a gift from Norman?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)