|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When is Jessica and Colin's baby due?
2. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Rollerblading in the house.
(c) Baking cookies.
(d) Playing outside.
3. Where does Father Rampini want the Bishop to take Faith's case?
(a) Experts at the Vatican.
(b) To the other dioceses in New Hampshire.
(c) U.S. Bishops' Conference.
(d) The Pope.
4. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
(a) She tells her that it was Father MacReady.
(b) She tells her it was a wrong number.
(c) She tells her it was a reporter.
(d) She tells her Ian called.
5. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
(a) When Peace Like a River.
(b) How Great Thou Art.
(c) Amazing Grace.
(d) I Believe in Miracles.
6. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
7. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
(a) An x-ray.
(b) A piece of styrofoam.
(c) A cherry danish.
(d) A drawing.
8. What is Shekhinah?
(a) The glory of God.
(b) The altar of God.
(c) The female part of God.
(d) A special prayer to God.
9. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
(b) A story book.
(d) A teddy bear.
10. Why did Colin kiss Mariah the first time?
(a) Because he couldn't resist.
(b) Because she asked him to.
(c) On a dare.
(d) Because they were at a romantic movie.
11. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Advocate for Visionaries.
(b) Father Confessor.
(c) Devils Advocate.
(d) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
12. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) An emergency motion from Metz.
(b) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(c) There is an important phone call.
(d) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
13. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
(a) She faints.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She hides from Ian.
(d) She begins screaming.
14. How did Mariah and Colin meet?
(a) At a football game.
(b) She tutored him in Spanish.
(c) She tutored him in French.
(d) Her roommate introduced them.
15. What awakens Mariah and Ian in the night when they are staying at the lake?
(a) A loud pickup driving by.
(b) Faith crying.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) Ian's nightmare.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
2. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
3. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
4. What do Ian and Faith do outside when Mariah falls asleep?
5. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)