|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Father Rampini want the Bishop to take Faith's case?
(a) Experts at the Vatican.
(b) To the other dioceses in New Hampshire.
(c) U.S. Bishops' Conference.
(d) The Pope.
2. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
(a) She tells her it was a reporter.
(b) She tells her it was a wrong number.
(c) She tells her Ian called.
(d) She tells her that it was Father MacReady.
3. How does Ian think Mariah should make the media work for her?
(a) Talk to Petra Saganoff and issue a press release.
(b) Call a press conference on her lawn.
(c) Talk to NBC Night News.
(d) Go on the Today Show.
4. What does Mariah see in Faith's hand when they are at the hospital on October 12?
(a) A red callused spot.
(b) A tiny, clean tunnel passing through her palm.
(c) A blister.
(d) Writing from a Magic Marker.
5. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
(a) Weed her garden.
(b) Jump off a bridge.
(c) Kill herself.
(d) Get a bikini wax.
6. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
(a) Faith got hurt by a nail on her swing set.
(b) Faith was running with knitting needles and they pierced her hand.
(c) It is an optical illusion.
(d) Mariah paid the doctor to change their reports.
7. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
(a) Baking cookies.
(b) Playing outside.
(c) Rollerblading in the house.
(d) Reading a book.
8. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
(a) To take Faith to another specialist.
(b) Because Colin threatens to sue for custody of Faith.
(c) To get away from Ian Fletcher.
(d) To get away from the crowds at the house.
9. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
(a) Unlimited access to Colin.
(c) Access to Faith.
(d) Exclusive rights to the custody story.
10. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(b) There is an important phone call.
(c) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(d) An emergency motion from Metz.
11. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
(b) Classical music.
(c) Celtic music.
(d) Show tunes.
12. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
(a) When Peace Like a River.
(b) How Great Thou Art.
(c) I Believe in Miracles.
(d) Amazing Grace.
13. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
(a) Alan McManus.
(b) Philip McMann.
(c) David Browleigh.
(d) Andrew McPhilips.
14. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
(a) Kendra Vanderplats.
(b) Rebecca Vandam.
(c) Kenzie van der Hoven.
(d) Andrea VerPloeg.
15. What does Faith say God smells like?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rabbi Weissman call regarding Faith?
2. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
3. When was the first time Colin kissed Mariah?
4. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
5. Who broadcasts news of the custody battle between Colin and Mariah?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)