|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Father Rampini want the Bishop to take Faith's case?
(a) Experts at the Vatican.
(b) To the other dioceses in New Hampshire.
(c) U.S. Bishops' Conference.
(d) The Pope.
2. How did Mariah and Colin meet?
(a) Her roommate introduced them.
(b) She tutored him in French.
(c) At a football game.
(d) She tutored him in Spanish.
3. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
4. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
(a) Grafton County Superior Court.
(b) New Canaan Courthouse.
(c) Lancaster Superior Court.
(d) New Hampshire Supreme Court.
5. What did Colin tell Mariah the night of Winter Formals?
(a) That he had a date
(b) That his father was sick.
(c) That he was sick.
(d) That his mother was sick.
6. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
(a) Faith was running with knitting needles and they pierced her hand.
(b) It is an optical illusion.
(c) Faith got hurt by a nail on her swing set.
(d) Mariah paid the doctor to change their reports.
7. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
(a) David Browleigh.
(b) Philip McMann.
(c) Andrew McPhilips.
(d) Alan McManus.
8. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) Bart McBride.
(b) David Rabinowitz.
(c) Allen McManus.
(d) Malcom Metz.
9. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
(a) To get some gas.
(b) To get groceries.
(c) To get some games for Faith.
(d) To visit a friend.
10. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
(a) A teddy bear.
(b) A story book.
11. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
(a) To visit a sick parishioner.
(b) To his home.
(c) The Whites' house.
(d) To a restaurant for lunch.
12. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An Episcopalian priest.
(d) A traveling salesman.
13. Who does Mariah see at the grocery store on October 28?
(a) Father MacReady.
(b) Petra Saganoff.
(d) Her neighbor.
14. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
(a) The police.
(c) The front door opening.
15. What is Kabbalah?
(a) A Jewish prayer.
(b) A Jewish hero.
(c) Jewish mysticism.
(d) A Jewish food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
2. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
3. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
4. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
5. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)