|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
(a) Access to Faith.
(c) Unlimited access to Colin.
(d) Exclusive rights to the custody story.
2. How long does Father Rampini think it will take to wrap up the case he has come to decide in New Canaan?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) A matter of hours.
(c) A couple of months.
(d) A couple of days.
3. Who does Mariah see on their flight to Kansas City?
(a) Rabbi Solomon.
(b) Ian Fletcher.
(d) Father MacReady.
4. What do Mariah and Faith do after Kenzie's first visit?
(a) Go to the library.
(b) Play a board game.
(c) Go outside to play.
(d) Bake cookies.
5. What awakens Mariah and Ian in the night when they are staying at the lake?
(a) Ian's nightmare.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A loud pickup driving by.
(d) Faith crying.
6. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
(a) A cherry danish.
(b) An x-ray.
(c) A piece of styrofoam.
(d) A drawing.
7. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
(a) A nun.
(b) A police officer.
(c) A little boy.
(d) A man pushing his daughter in a wheelchair.
8. What bedtime story does Mariah try to tell Faith?
(b) Goldliocks and the Three Little Bears.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
(d) Little Red Riding Hood.
9. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
(a) She is the Virgin Mary.
(b) She is Santa Claus.
(c) She is the Tooth Fairy.
(d) She is the Easter Bunny.
10. What is Kabbalah?
(a) A Jewish hero.
(b) Jewish mysticism.
(c) A Jewish prayer.
(d) A Jewish food.
11. Why does Mariah have to go back to New Canaan?
(a) Faith has had a relapse.
(b) Colin is suing for custody of Faith.
(c) Her mother cannot handle all the bystanders at Mariah's house.
(d) Her mother is sick again.
12. What did Colin tell Mariah the night of Winter Formals?
(a) That he had a date
(b) That his mother was sick.
(c) That his father was sick.
(d) That he was sick.
13. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
(a) She begins screaming.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She hides from Ian.
(d) She faints.
14. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
(a) Because Colin threatens to sue for custody of Faith.
(b) To get away from Ian Fletcher.
(c) To take Faith to another specialist.
(d) To get away from the crowds at the house.
15. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Father Confessor.
(b) Devils Advocate.
(c) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
(d) Advocate for Visionaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ian and Faith do outside when Mariah falls asleep?
2. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
3. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
4. What gift does Father Rampini remember giving his son?
5. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)