|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
(a) Waves a rifle around.
(b) Slams the door in her face.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Calls the police.
2. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
(a) The front door opening.
(d) The police.
3. What is Rabbi Solomon wearing?
(a) A suit and tie.
(b) A sports jacket.
(c) A prayer cap.
(d) A tie-dyed shirt.
4. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
(a) She falls asleep.
(b) She faints.
(c) She begins screaming.
(d) She hides from Ian.
5. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
(a) Fix breakfast.
(b) Run away.
(c) Call her grandmother.
(d) Call her father.
6. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
(a) She is the Tooth Fairy.
(b) She is the Virgin Mary.
(c) She is the Easter Bunny.
(d) She is Santa Claus.
7. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
(a) Unlimited access to Colin.
(b) Access to Faith.
(d) Exclusive rights to the custody story.
8. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
(a) She tells her it was a reporter.
(b) She tells her it was a wrong number.
(c) She tells her that it was Father MacReady.
(d) She tells her Ian called.
9. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
(a) Celtic music.
(b) Show tunes.
(c) Classical music.
10. What is Shekhinah?
(a) The altar of God.
(b) The female part of God.
(c) A special prayer to God.
(d) The glory of God.
11. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A traveling salesman.
(c) A preacher.
(d) An Episcopalian priest.
12. What is Faith watching when Kenzie van der Hoven visits for the first time?
(c) Sesame Street.
13. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
(a) Faith's father.
(b) Faith's grandmother.
(c) Faith's mother.
(d) The Catholic Church.
14. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
(a) Kenzie van der Hoven.
(b) Kendra Vanderplats.
(c) Rebecca Vandam.
(d) Andrea VerPloeg.
15. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Devils Advocate.
(b) Advocate for Visionaries.
(c) Father Confessor.
(d) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
2. What do Ian and Faith do outside when Mariah falls asleep?
3. What does Mariah wear to court on October 27?
4. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
5. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)