|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(b) Drink bourbon.
(c) Read her Bible.
(d) Go to church.
2. When was the first time Colin kissed Mariah?
(a) In high school.
(b) At a winter dance.
(c) When she was a junior in college.
(d) At prom.
3. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
(a) Play on the teeter totter.
(c) Go for a walk in the woods.
(d) Play tag.
4. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
(a) To visit a friend.
(b) To get groceries.
(c) To get some gas.
(d) To get some games for Faith.
5. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
(a) They rip it into shreds.
(b) They put it in the garbage.
(c) They burn it.
(d) They bury it.
6. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her lawyer.
(c) Father MacReady.
7. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
(a) Access to Faith.
(b) Exclusive rights to the custody story.
(c) Unlimited access to Colin.
8. Who does Mariah see on their flight to Kansas City?
(a) Father MacReady.
(b) Ian Fletcher.
(c) Rabbi Solomon.
9. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
(a) Run away.
(b) Call her grandmother.
(c) Fix breakfast.
(d) Call her father.
10. What did Colin tell Mariah the night of Winter Formals?
(a) That he was sick.
(b) That he had a date
(c) That his mother was sick.
(d) That his father was sick.
11. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
(a) Rabbi Weissman.
(b) Father MacReady.
(c) Father Rampini.
(d) Rabbi Solomon.
12. Why did Colin kiss Mariah the first time?
(a) On a dare.
(b) Because they were at a romantic movie.
(c) Because he couldn't resist.
(d) Because she asked him to.
13. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As Lazarous.
(b) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
(c) As the grandmother of Faith.
(d) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
14. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
15. What does Father Rampini state is heresy?
(a) People stating that Faith has stigmata.
(b) That God is visiting Faith in female form.
(c) Faith's claims that she is talking to God.
(d) People stating that Faith is a healer.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
2. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
3. How long does Father Rampini think it will take to wrap up the case he has come to decide in New Canaan?
4. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
5. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)