|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
2. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
(a) Andrew McPhilips.
(b) Philip McMann.
(c) Alan McManus.
(d) David Browleigh.
3. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
4. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
(b) A mall.
5. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
(a) The police.
(c) The front door opening.
6. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(b) Go to church.
(c) Drink bourbon.
(d) Read her Bible.
7. When is Jessica and Colin's baby due?
8. What gift does Father Rampini remember giving his son?
9. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
(a) Playing outside.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Baking cookies.
(d) Rollerblading in the house.
10. What bedtime story does Mariah try to tell Faith?
(a) Little Red Riding Hood.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
(c) Goldliocks and the Three Little Bears.
11. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
(a) Dr. Andrews.
(b) Dr. Brimley.
(c) Dr. Blumberg.
(d) Dr. Johnson.
12. What was Kenzie van der Hoven's birth name?
13. What did Colin tell Mariah the night of Winter Formals?
(a) That he had a date
(b) That his father was sick.
(c) That he was sick.
(d) That his mother was sick.
14. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) There is an important phone call.
(b) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(c) An emergency motion from Metz.
(d) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
15. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
2. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
3. Why does Mariah have to go back to New Canaan?
4. How does Ian know when to call Mariah?
5. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)