|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
(a) David Browleigh.
(b) Andrew McPhilips.
(c) Philip McMann.
(d) Alan McManus.
2. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
(b) Play tag.
(c) Play on the teeter totter.
(d) Go for a walk in the woods.
3. Who broadcasts news of the custody battle between Colin and Mariah?
(a) Petra Saganoff.
(b) Ian Fletcher.
(c) NBC Nightly News.
(d) CNN News.
4. What awakens Mariah and Ian in the night when they are staying at the lake?
(a) Ian's nightmare.
(b) Faith crying.
(c) A loud pickup driving by.
(d) A raccoon.
5. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
(a) By watching "Hollywood Tonight!"
(b) He watches Ian's show.
(c) Mariah calls him.
(d) He reads about it in a newspaper article.
6. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
(a) To get away from the crowds at the house.
(b) To get away from Ian Fletcher.
(c) Because Colin threatens to sue for custody of Faith.
(d) To take Faith to another specialist.
7. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
8. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
(a) It is an optical illusion.
(b) Mariah paid the doctor to change their reports.
(c) Faith got hurt by a nail on her swing set.
(d) Faith was running with knitting needles and they pierced her hand.
9. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) There is an important phone call.
(b) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(c) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(d) An emergency motion from Metz.
10. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Devils Advocate.
(b) Advocate for Visionaries.
(c) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
(d) Father Confessor.
11. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
(a) Faith's mother.
(b) Faith's father.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) Faith's grandmother.
12. What was Kenzie van der Hoven's birth name?
13. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
(a) Heart murmur.
(d) Cystic Fibrosis.
14. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
15. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
(a) Playing outside.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Baking cookies.
(d) Rollerblading in the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Faith say God smells like?
2. How does Ian know when to call Mariah?
3. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
4. Why does Mariah have to go back to New Canaan?
5. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
This section contains 514 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)