Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
(a) Weed her garden.
(b) Kill herself.
(c) Jump off a bridge.
(d) Get a bikini wax.
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
(a) An x-ray.
(b) A piece of styrofoam.
(c) A drawing.
(d) A cherry danish.
3. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
(b) Her lawyer.
(c) Father MacReady.
(d) Her mother.
4. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
(a) She tells her that it was Father MacReady.
(b) She tells her it was a wrong number.
(c) She tells her Ian called.
(d) She tells her it was a reporter.
5. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
(a) Cystic Fibrosis.
(d) Heart murmur.
6. What does Father Rampini state is heresy?
(a) People stating that Faith is a healer.
(b) That God is visiting Faith in female form.
(c) Faith's claims that she is talking to God.
(d) People stating that Faith has stigmata.
7. What bedtime story does Mariah try to tell Faith?
(a) Goldliocks and the Three Little Bears.
(b) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
(c) Little Red Riding Hood.
8. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
(a) Mariah calls him.
(b) He watches Ian's show.
(c) By watching "Hollywood Tonight!"
(d) He reads about it in a newspaper article.
9. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
10. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(b) There is an important phone call.
(c) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(d) An emergency motion from Metz.
11. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(a) Read her Bible.
(b) Drink bourbon.
(d) Go to church.
12. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
(a) Grafton County Superior Court.
(b) New Hampshire Supreme Court.
(c) Lancaster Superior Court.
(d) New Canaan Courthouse.
13. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An Episcopalian priest.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A traveling salesman.
14. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
(a) Faith's father.
(b) Faith's mother.
(c) Faith's grandmother.
(d) The Catholic Church.
15. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
2. Why does Mariah have to go back to New Canaan?
3. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
4. Who does Mariah see at the grocery store on October 28?
5. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)