|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
(a) Rebecca Vandam.
(b) Andrea VerPloeg.
(c) Kendra Vanderplats.
(d) Kenzie van der Hoven.
2. How did Mariah and Colin meet?
(a) At a football game.
(b) Her roommate introduced them.
(c) She tutored him in Spanish.
(d) She tutored him in French.
3. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
(a) Alan McManus.
(b) Philip McMann.
(c) Andrew McPhilips.
(d) David Browleigh.
4. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Father Confessor.
(b) Advocate for Visionaries.
(c) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
(d) Devils Advocate.
5. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
(d) A mall.
6. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An Episcopalian priest.
(c) A traveling salesman.
(d) A preacher.
7. Who does Mariah see on their flight to Kansas City?
(b) Father MacReady.
(c) Ian Fletcher.
(d) Rabbi Solomon.
8. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) There is an important phone call.
(b) An emergency motion from Metz.
(c) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(d) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
9. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
(a) She falls asleep.
(b) She begins screaming.
(c) She faints.
(d) She hides from Ian.
10. What does Ian do when Allen McManus shows up at the Winnebago?
(a) Congratulates him for his scoop.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Asks him to collaborate on a story.
(d) Yells at him and slams the door.
11. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
(a) Faith's father.
(b) Faith's grandmother.
(c) The Catholic Church.
(d) Faith's mother.
12. What does Mariah see in Faith's hand when they are at the hospital on October 12?
(a) A tiny, clean tunnel passing through her palm.
(b) A blister.
(c) Writing from a Magic Marker.
(d) A red callused spot.
13. What is Faith watching when Kenzie van der Hoven visits for the first time?
(c) Sesame Street.
14. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
(a) A story book.
(d) A teddy bear.
15. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
3. Where does Father Rampini want the Bishop to take Faith's case?
4. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
5. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)