|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
(a) It is an optical illusion.
(b) Faith got hurt by a nail on her swing set.
(c) Mariah paid the doctor to change their reports.
(d) Faith was running with knitting needles and they pierced her hand.
2. What does Mariah wear to court on October 27?
(a) A pantsuit.
(b) A navy jacket and skirt.
(c) A black dress and pearls.
(d) Leggings and an oversized sweatshirt.
3. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
(a) She tells her it was a reporter.
(b) She tells her it was a wrong number.
(c) She tells her that it was Father MacReady.
(d) She tells her Ian called.
4. What was Kenzie van der Hoven's birth name?
5. What did Colin tell Mariah the night of Winter Formals?
(a) That he had a date
(b) That his mother was sick.
(c) That his father was sick.
(d) That he was sick.
6. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
(a) Because Colin threatens to sue for custody of Faith.
(b) To get away from the crowds at the house.
(c) To take Faith to another specialist.
(d) To get away from Ian Fletcher.
7. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
(a) A cherry danish.
(b) An x-ray.
(c) A drawing.
(d) A piece of styrofoam.
8. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
(b) A mall.
9. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
(a) Unlimited access to Colin.
(c) Access to Faith.
(d) Exclusive rights to the custody story.
10. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
(a) That Colin and Mariah got a divorce.
(b) That Colin and Mariah filed bankruptcy.
(c) That Mariah was married before she married Colin.
(d) That Mariah was in a mental institution.
11. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
(a) She is the Tooth Fairy.
(b) She is the Virgin Mary.
(c) She is the Easter Bunny.
(d) She is Santa Claus.
12. What bedtime story does Mariah try to tell Faith?
(a) Goldliocks and the Three Little Bears.
(b) Little Red Riding Hood.
(c) Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.
13. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) Father MacReady.
14. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
(a) To his home.
(b) To a restaurant for lunch.
(c) The Whites' house.
(d) To visit a sick parishioner.
15. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) When Peace Like a River.
(c) I Believe in Miracles.
(d) How Great Thou Art.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kabbalah?
2. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
3. What is Rabbi Solomon wearing?
4. Who does Mariah see on their flight to Kansas City?
5. What do Ian and Faith do outside when Mariah falls asleep?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)