|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
(a) He reads about it in a newspaper article.
(b) He watches Ian's show.
(c) Mariah calls him.
(d) By watching "Hollywood Tonight!"
2. How does Ian know when to call Mariah?
(a) In the evening he goes to where he can watch her bedroom window.
(b) He has repositioned the Winnebago to face Mariah's bedroom.
(c) They have a signal worked out.
(d) Her mother tells him when to call.
3. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
(a) At an extended stay hotel.
(b) With a college friend.
(c) At an apartment.
(d) With him.
4. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
(b) A teddy bear.
(d) A story book.
5. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
(c) A mall.
6. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Advocate for Visionaries.
(b) Devils Advocate.
(c) Father Confessor.
(d) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
7. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
(a) A little boy.
(b) A nun.
(c) A man pushing his daughter in a wheelchair.
(d) A police officer.
8. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
(a) Calls the police.
(b) Slams the door in her face.
(c) Yells at her.
(d) Waves a rifle around.
9. What was Kenzie van der Hoven's birth name?
10. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
(a) New Hampshire Supreme Court.
(b) New Canaan Courthouse.
(c) Grafton County Superior Court.
(d) Lancaster Superior Court.
11. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(b) There is an important phone call.
(c) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(d) An emergency motion from Metz.
12. What is Rabbi Solomon wearing?
(a) A suit and tie.
(b) A sports jacket.
(c) A prayer cap.
(d) A tie-dyed shirt.
13. When is Jessica and Colin's baby due?
14. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
(a) That Colin and Mariah filed bankruptcy.
(b) That Mariah was married before she married Colin.
(c) That Mariah was in a mental institution.
(d) That Colin and Mariah got a divorce.
15. How many professionals certify that Millie is dead?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah see in Faith's hand when they are at the hospital on October 12?
2. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
3. How does Ian think Mariah should make the media work for her?
4. What does Faith say God smells like?
5. What is Shekhinah?
This section contains 513 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)