|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
(a) Play tag.
(b) Go for a walk in the woods.
(d) Play on the teeter totter.
2. What is Rabbi Solomon wearing?
(a) A tie-dyed shirt.
(b) A prayer cap.
(c) A sports jacket.
(d) A suit and tie.
3. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
(a) A mall.
4. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A doctor.
(b) An Episcopalian priest.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A traveling salesman.
5. When is Jessica and Colin's baby due?
6. Who broadcasts news of the custody battle between Colin and Mariah?
(a) Petra Saganoff.
(b) NBC Nightly News.
(c) Ian Fletcher.
(d) CNN News.
7. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
(a) Run away.
(b) Fix breakfast.
(c) Call her father.
(d) Call her grandmother.
8. How does Ian think Mariah should make the media work for her?
(a) Talk to NBC Night News.
(b) Call a press conference on her lawn.
(c) Talk to Petra Saganoff and issue a press release.
(d) Go on the Today Show.
9. What does Mariah see in Faith's hand when they are at the hospital on October 12?
(a) A tiny, clean tunnel passing through her palm.
(b) A blister.
(c) Writing from a Magic Marker.
(d) A red callused spot.
10. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
(a) Heart murmur.
(c) Cystic Fibrosis.
11. Why did Colin kiss Mariah the first time?
(a) On a dare.
(b) Because she asked him to.
(c) Because he couldn't resist.
(d) Because they were at a romantic movie.
12. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
(c) The police.
(d) The front door opening.
13. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
14. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
(a) The Whites' house.
(b) To his home.
(c) To a restaurant for lunch.
(d) To visit a sick parishioner.
15. What does Ian do when Allen McManus shows up at the Winnebago?
(a) Punches him.
(b) Congratulates him for his scoop.
(c) Asks him to collaborate on a story.
(d) Yells at him and slams the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah wear to court on October 27?
2. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
3. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
4. What was Kenzie van der Hoven's birth name?
5. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)