|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faith say God smells like?
2. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(b) Go to church.
(c) Read her Bible.
(d) Drink bourbon.
3. Who does Mariah see at the grocery store on October 28?
(a) Father MacReady.
(b) Her neighbor.
(d) Petra Saganoff.
4. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
5. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
(a) To get some games for Faith.
(b) To get some gas.
(c) To get groceries.
(d) To visit a friend.
6. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
(b) A mall.
7. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
(a) To his home.
(b) To a restaurant for lunch.
(c) The Whites' house.
(d) To visit a sick parishioner.
8. When was the first time Colin kissed Mariah?
(a) In high school.
(b) When she was a junior in college.
(c) At prom.
(d) At a winter dance.
9. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) How Great Thou Art.
(c) I Believe in Miracles.
(d) When Peace Like a River.
10. Who broadcasts news of the custody battle between Colin and Mariah?
(a) Petra Saganoff.
(b) Ian Fletcher.
(c) NBC Nightly News.
(d) CNN News.
11. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
(a) He reads about it in a newspaper article.
(b) Mariah calls him.
(c) He watches Ian's show.
(d) By watching "Hollywood Tonight!"
12. What awakens Mariah and Ian in the night when they are staying at the lake?
(a) A loud pickup driving by.
(b) Faith crying.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) Ian's nightmare.
13. What is Kabbalah?
(a) Jewish mysticism.
(b) A Jewish food.
(c) A Jewish prayer.
(d) A Jewish hero.
14. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
(a) A cherry danish.
(b) An x-ray.
(c) A piece of styrofoam.
(d) A drawing.
15. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
(a) Fix breakfast.
(b) Call her grandmother.
(c) Call her father.
(d) Run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
2. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
3. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
4. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
5. What gift does Father Rampini remember giving his son?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)