|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
(a) They rip it into shreds.
(b) They bury it.
(c) They burn it.
(d) They put it in the garbage.
2. What does Ian do when Allen McManus shows up at the Winnebago?
(a) Asks him to collaborate on a story.
(b) Punches him.
(c) Congratulates him for his scoop.
(d) Yells at him and slams the door.
3. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
4. What does Faith say God smells like?
5. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
(a) Father MacReady.
(b) Rabbi Weissman.
(c) Rabbi Solomon.
(d) Father Rampini.
6. Why does Mariah have to go back to New Canaan?
(a) Colin is suing for custody of Faith.
(b) Faith has had a relapse.
(c) Her mother is sick again.
(d) Her mother cannot handle all the bystanders at Mariah's house.
7. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A traveling salesman.
(b) An Episcopalian priest.
(c) A preacher.
(d) A doctor.
8. What is Faith watching when Kenzie van der Hoven visits for the first time?
(d) Sesame Street.
9. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
(a) A police officer.
(b) A nun.
(c) A man pushing his daughter in a wheelchair.
(d) A little boy.
10. Why did Colin kiss Mariah the first time?
(a) Because she asked him to.
(b) Because they were at a romantic movie.
(c) On a dare.
(d) Because he couldn't resist.
11. What does Mariah wear to court on October 27?
(a) A pantsuit.
(b) Leggings and an oversized sweatshirt.
(c) A navy jacket and skirt.
(d) A black dress and pearls.
12. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
13. What is wrong with Rafael Civernos?
(a) Heart murmur.
(c) Cystic Fibrosis.
14. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
(a) Reading a book.
(b) Rollerblading in the house.
(c) Playing outside.
(d) Baking cookies.
15. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(b) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(c) An emergency motion from Metz.
(d) There is an important phone call.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
2. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
3. Who does Mariah see at the grocery store on October 28?
4. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
5. What is Rabbi Solomon wearing?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)