|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
(a) Rollerblading in the house.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Baking cookies.
(d) Playing outside.
2. What did Colin tell Mariah the night of Winter Formals?
(a) That his father was sick.
(b) That he was sick.
(c) That his mother was sick.
(d) That he had a date
3. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Advocate for Visionaries.
(b) Father Confessor.
(c) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
(d) Devils Advocate.
4. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) An emergency motion from Metz.
(b) There is an important phone call.
(c) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(d) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
5. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
(a) To get some gas.
(b) To get groceries.
(c) To get some games for Faith.
(d) To visit a friend.
6. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As Lazarous.
(b) As the grandmother of Faith.
(c) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
(d) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
7. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
(a) David Browleigh.
(b) Philip McMann.
(c) Alan McManus.
(d) Andrew McPhilips.
8. Why did Colin kiss Mariah the first time?
(a) Because they were at a romantic movie.
(b) Because she asked him to.
(c) Because he couldn't resist.
(d) On a dare.
9. What does Father Rampini state is heresy?
(a) That God is visiting Faith in female form.
(b) People stating that Faith has stigmata.
(c) People stating that Faith is a healer.
(d) Faith's claims that she is talking to God.
10. For whom does Faith pour a bowl of Cheerios at the cabin in Kansas?
11. What does Ian bring Faith when she's in the hospital with wounds in her hands?
(a) A teddy bear.
(d) A story book.
12. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
(b) Access to Faith.
(c) Unlimited access to Colin.
(d) Exclusive rights to the custody story.
13. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
(a) Play on the teeter totter.
(c) Go for a walk in the woods.
(d) Play tag.
14. How long does Father Rampini think it will take to wrap up the case he has come to decide in New Canaan?
(a) Several weeks.
(b) A matter of hours.
(c) A couple of months.
(d) A couple of days.
15. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
(a) Show tunes.
(b) Celtic music.
(d) Classical music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
2. When was the first time Colin kissed Mariah?
3. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
4. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
5. Who does Mariah almost hit as she pulls out of the driveway on October 28?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)