|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
(a) At an apartment.
(b) At an extended stay hotel.
(c) With a college friend.
(d) With him.
2. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
(a) To get groceries.
(b) To get some games for Faith.
(c) To visit a friend.
(d) To get some gas.
3. Where is Rabbi Solomon from?
4. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
(a) She is the Virgin Mary.
(b) She is the Tooth Fairy.
(c) She is Santa Claus.
(d) She is the Easter Bunny.
5. What is Shekhinah?
(a) The altar of God.
(b) The female part of God.
(c) The glory of God.
(d) A special prayer to God.
6. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her lawyer.
(d) Father MacReady.
7. How long does Father Rampini think it will take to wrap up the case he has come to decide in New Canaan?
(a) A matter of hours.
(b) A couple of days.
(c) A couple of months.
(d) Several weeks.
8. What does Ian demand from Metz when they meet?
(b) Exclusive rights to the custody story.
(c) Unlimited access to Colin.
(d) Access to Faith.
9. What does Faith say God smells like?
10. When was the first time Colin kissed Mariah?
(a) In high school.
(b) At prom.
(c) At a winter dance.
(d) When she was a junior in college.
11. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
(a) That Mariah was in a mental institution.
(b) That Mariah was married before she married Colin.
(c) That Colin and Mariah got a divorce.
(d) That Colin and Mariah filed bankruptcy.
12. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
(c) The front door opening.
(d) The police.
13. Who broadcasts news of the custody battle between Colin and Mariah?
(a) CNN News.
(b) NBC Nightly News.
(c) Ian Fletcher.
(d) Petra Saganoff.
14. Why did Colin kiss Mariah the first time?
(a) Because she asked him to.
(b) On a dare.
(c) Because they were at a romantic movie.
(d) Because he couldn't resist.
15. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
(a) A preacher.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An Episcopalian priest.
(d) A traveling salesman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
3. Why does Mariah take Faith and leave on October 19?
4. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
5. How does Ian know when to call Mariah?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)